We have a Pope

Mother California Girl is a crank, yes, and cranky, yes, but she has always held herself out as Roman Catholic. Always.

Only when attention whoring. Its a badge, nothing more.

memes_the_pope-s450x333-236765.jpg

you are wrong Cuyler.....she slapped me around a while back for some of the remarks i made about the Church....

I'm quite certain that all the local Italians listening to his blessing realized right away that he is Argentine and not Italian. I'm very confident that most are pleased and proud to share a heritage with the new Pope, though.

294-Youre-doing-it-wrong-asshole-bible-quotes-heaven-matthew-poverty-riches-the-pope.jpg

If I did the whole rep thing, I'd give you a huge positive rep for this.

How dare these old farts live in such wealth while controlling what their followers do.

I remember when one of the popes went to Africa and told them not to use condoms. What did he care? He didn't have to watch children die of starvation.

THAT is what the Catholic church is all about though. Rake in the money and let children starve.

yea big huge positive rep.....you were at what....50?........

The new Pope may be from Argentina, but I heard he's the son of Italian immigrants.

I think Dennis Rodman would make a good Pope. He dresses like one.

In all fairness, My Sister (a good Catholic) says that its true that this guy is a hard ass, and that he wont tolerate the diddling of children, or another bull shit.

well he had better tell Cardinal Mahony that....

Maybe, I just dont know. Im not Catholic. I mean, he is ok with folks getting tossed out of aircraft and all, so you never know I guess. Time will tell.

35130021.jpg

IU am not a Catholic but am impressed with the sincerity and humility of Pope Francis. He goes to his hotel to pick up his luggage and pay his bill? He goes to a local church to humbly pray for guidance - all without the royal trappings of previous popes?

In Argentina, he routinely washed the feet of the faithful and performed baptisms. Rode to work in a bus. Ignored the lavish apartments of a Cardinal. Cooked his own meals.

This is indeed a man worthy of being the leading pastor of the Roman Catholic Church.

My wishes for a successful term and efforts to clean up the mess in the Vatican.

IU am not a Catholic but am impressed with the sincerity and humility of Pope Francis. He goes to his hotel to pick up his luggage and pay his bill? He goes to a local church to humbly pray for guidance - all without the royal trappings of previous popes?

In Argentina, he routinely washed the feet of the faithful and performed baptisms. Rode to work in a bus. Ignored the lavish apartments of a Cardinal. Cooked his own meals.

This is indeed a man worthy of being the leading pastor of the Roman Catholic Church.

My wishes for a successful term and efforts to clean up the mess in the Vatican.

He does seem to be a welcome change

I wish him well

As a good Catholic girl, just shut up and have some babies

And send them to be little altar boys ...................................

is that what happened to you Dudley?....is that why you are the spiteful little man you are now?....you were an Alter boy?.....and was ignored by the Monsenor?.....

Not surprising that you believe children want to be raped. You agree with NAMBLA too? You should join the other assholes sticking up for admitted child rapist/serial pedophile Ted Shitty Pants Draft Dodger Nugent.

Is that as opposed to Kevin Jennings who gives advice to teenage boys on safe fisting?

Forum List

Back