We have a Pope

In all fairness, My Sister (a good Catholic) says that its true that this guy is a hard ass, and that he wont tolerate the diddling of children, or another bull shit.

well he had better tell Cardinal Mahony that....

I suspect many heads are gonna roll with the new Pope. And that will be fine by me. Watch him gut the Vatican insiders. He'll do what Obama should have done politically... clean out the crap and restore the Church's backbone.

The Left will hate him in a year. LOL

I suspect your head is up your ass.

Watch the Pope do nothing new, just the same old, same old.

Last edited:
IU am not a Catholic but am impressed with the sincerity and humility of Pope Francis. He goes to his hotel to pick up his luggage and pay his bill? He goes to a local church to humbly pray for guidance - all without the royal trappings of previous popes?

In Argentina, he routinely washed the feet of the faithful and performed baptisms. Rode to work in a bus. Ignored the lavish apartments of a Cardinal. Cooked his own meals.

This is indeed a man worthy of being the leading pastor of the Roman Catholic Church.

My wishes for a successful term and efforts to clean up the mess in the Vatican.

Choosing the name Francis was an indication of humility as well.

The entire Catholic church is the total antithesis of "humility".

IU am not a Catholic but am impressed with the sincerity and humility of Pope Francis. He goes to his hotel to pick up his luggage and pay his bill? He goes to a local church to humbly pray for guidance - all without the royal trappings of previous popes?

In Argentina, he routinely washed the feet of the faithful and performed baptisms. Rode to work in a bus. Ignored the lavish apartments of a Cardinal. Cooked his own meals.

This is indeed a man worthy of being the leading pastor of the Roman Catholic Church.

My wishes for a successful term and efforts to clean up the mess in the Vatican.

Its pretty normal to pay the bill when you receive a service, and preying is what a priest does. Nothing impressive there, as for the rest, I feel it was nothing more then campaigning for Pope. Corruption is rampant throughout Vatican city, and its not all about diddling little boys.

Thats fucking stupid. The guy ratted out other priest to killers. We will see ho humble and pious he is when its time to deal with the babe rapers in his church, and the money launderers in the Vatican banks.

Everyone expecting miracles, massive changes, and a total restructuring of the church by the new Pope is going to be massively disappointed. He's the Pope, not God. He can't wave a magic wand and change everything you dislike about the church. :rolleyes:

However, he does seem like a good choice and will hopefully turn the church in a more back to basics direction.

Well, he's anti birth control so I'm sure all the good Catholics will be throwing away their bc. Otherwise, gee, that would make them dishonest hypocrites.

The Catholic church is a vile evil joke with its followers as the sad punchline.

It's amazing how much non-Catholic think their views on someone's else religion should be taken seriously.

No one is forcing you to baptize your children and attend mass on Sunday. And I dont think there is a Catholic alive who cares about your personal abhorrence to religion.

The real issue is that Catholics have quietly accepted the ruination of thousands of children's lives and the protection of hundreds of pedophile priests. Further, many Catholics have continued to take their children to the Catholic church and continued to leave them in the care of nice priest.

Its unforgivable that the Catholic church has served as a giant pimp for their priests but far worse that parents have stood silent.

Its not just that Catholics don't care what the anti's like me think. Its that they don't care about their own children and/or the children of others.

But, dare to utter the word "abortion" and they get all kinds of holier than thou.

Its beyond reprehensible and disgusting.

Another thing I find odd, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Billy Gram, and other non catholic Christians who while crazy, actuality put in years of dirt time get ragged on, even by other Catholics, who in most cases only call them selves Catholic because you get free crackers, a shot of nasty wine, and bust a pleasant jig will trash the hell out of those guys, but God help you if you point out the fact that there guy is not much more then a motivational speaker who sits in a throne made of Gold, let alone there shady past.

The entire Catholic church is the total antithesis of "humility".

Who are you again?

Thats fucking stupid.

Since you haven't the first idea what you are talking about, your 'views' will be given all the consideration they deserve.

Well, he's anti birth control so I'm sure all the good Catholics will be throwing away their bc. Otherwise, gee, that would make them dishonest hypocrites.

The Catholic church is a vile evil joke with its followers as the sad punchline.

It's amazing how much non-Catholic think their views on someone's else religion should be taken seriously.

No one is forcing you to baptize your children and attend mass on Sunday. And I dont think there is a Catholic alive who cares about your personal abhorrence to religion.

The real issue is that Catholics have quietly accepted the ruination of thousands of children's lives and the protection of hundreds of pedophile priests. Further, many Catholics have continued to take their children to the Catholic church and continued to leave them in the care of nice priest.

Its unforgivable that the Catholic church has served as a giant pimp for their priests but far worse that parents have stood silent.

Its not just that Catholics don't care what the anti's like me think. Its that they don't care about their own children and/or the children of others.

But, dare to utter the word "abortion" and they get all kinds of holier than thou.

Its beyond reprehensible and disgusting.

i wonder how many childrens lives the catholic church has saved or improved through it's ministries and charities?

How many children's lives have been ruined because they were raped by a teacher? Or is that okay because the teacher was an atheist democrat?

i wonder how many childrens lives the catholic church has saved or improved through it's ministries and charities?

It used to be even more before the government forced them out of providing adoption services.

Another thing I find odd, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Billy Gram, and other non catholic Christians who while crazy, actuality put in years of dirt time get ragged on, even by other Catholics, who in most cases only call them selves Catholic because you get free crackers, a shot of nasty wine, and bust a pleasant jig will trash the hell out of those guys, but God help you if you point out the fact that there guy is not much more then a motivational speaker who sits in a throne made of Gold, let alone there shady past.

Its the bingo and pancake breakfasts that make the difference.

How many children's lives have been ruined because they were raped by a teacher? Or is that okay because the teacher was an atheist democrat?

Not at all, but normally (if its not a female teacher) they get put in prison. There are way more skeletons in the broom closets of the Popes palace then molested children.

Thats fucking stupid.

Since you haven't the first idea what you are talking about, your 'views' will be given all the consideration they deserve.

That means about nothing coming from JoeB's bitch. Its enjoyable watching him make you bite your pillow. Did a Priest make you do that to ?

Did you notice how that incredibly clumsy and ridiculous attempt at distraction failed completely? Yeah, so did everyone else.

That means about nothing coming from JoeB's bitch. Its enjoyable watching him make you bite your pillow. Did a Priest make you do that to ?

Did you notice how that incredibly clumsy and ridiculous attempt at distraction failed completely? Yeah, so did everyone else.

Like I said, coming from you, it means very little.

It used to be even more before the government forced them out of providing adoption services.

the further we push god out of our lives through the separation of church and everything the further we get away form charitable acts

the further we push god out of our lives through the separation of church and everything the further we get away form charitable acts

Bull shit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...option-of-2-kids-second-best.html#post6951185

Not at all, but normally (if its not a female teacher) they get put in prison. There are way more skeletons in the broom closets of the Popes palace then molested children.

I'll bet katzenfool has a link to prove that all pedophiles are atheists and vote Dem. He/she/it was one of those who boughht into the lie that all mass shooters are libs/dems. Pretty stupid but some people will believe anything if it furthers their scum agenda.

Actually, this is just the sloppy way katzenjerk's "brain" works: Talk about the church hiding pedophiles? Blame teachers.

Bottom is, or should be, our children should be able to be safe at school or church and they're not. Schools try to get rid of pedophiles but their system is way less than effective.

The Catholic church rewards pedophiles with vacations on a beautiful island and a new church and all new victims.

Instead of living in denial the way katzen does, why not try to work to help the victims of pedophiles as well as identify the criminals and stop them from getting their vile hands on more innocent children?

Forum List

Back