We Have A Woman Vice President

That stupid cow will never be my VP. :itsok:

She is your next vice president. You should not call a vice president of the USA "stupid cow". This form of senseless agressive speech should end. It needs normally a very high competence and a lot of hard work to reach such a position. This woman - and not only she - has earned your respect, independent from any political opinion.

Harris this is for you :fu:

That's a historic first!!

That seems lost in all this...

Congrats Ladies!
hahahhah--chosen only for her skin color
and she's a racist dumbass--she fell for the Smollet hoax..congrats for a dumbass racist?????!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHH--big HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Congrats Ladies!
She's a HO--------who literally flucked her way up including into the Biden tickets by flucking his dead son before he died. Joe wouldn't have picked her if she hadn't part of the "family" fluckers.

She is your next vice president. You should not call a vice president of the USA "stupid cow". This form of senseless agressive speech should end. It needs normally a very high competence and a lot of hard work to reach such a position. This woman - and not only she - has earned your respect, independent from any political opinion.

Yep, you're absolutely right, it should be "stupid whore cow". Or do you have no fricken clue how she climbed the ladder to her high position.

Congrats Ladies!

Nobody but loony SJW’s gives two fucks about the vagina...
So we can be confident that we are on to something good...point us to all those Democrat women doing a good job running districts, cities and states.
Thanks in advance.
I repeat.... News organizations have no authority to call elections.
Neither does the president, but I didn't hear you complaining about that.
News organizations have no authority to call elections.
Nonsense.

'As Election Day ground on into “election week,” it became increasingly clear that Democrat Joe Biden would oust President Donald Trump from the White House. Late-counted ballots in Nevada, Pennsylvania and Georgia continued to keep Biden in the lead and offered him multiple paths to victory.

The questions, rather, were these — where he would win, when it would happen and by how much.

On Saturday, Biden captured the presidency when The Associated Press declared him the victor in his native Pennsylvania at 11:25 a.m. EST. That got him the state’s 20 electoral votes, which pushed him over the 270 electoral-vote threshold needed to prevail.’

Consistent with the First Amendment’s freedom of the press.

The AP doesn't declare elections you fcked up stupid jackass

hahahhah--chosen only for her skin color

Only for her falsely-claimed skin color. And her sex.

And never, ever let it be forgotten, that if she hadn't sucked Brown's Willie all those years ago, her career would have consisted, to this day, of the pursuit of emergency medical vehicles, and most of us would have been spared from ever hearing of her. Only by being a sleazy, immoral, homewrecking slut did she ever achieve any success as a politician. Only by exchanging sexual favors with a married man for job-related advancement.

Congrats Ladies!

No. You have a former DA that suppressed evidence in a death penalty case. She ran a shit show.

But, I'm so glad that you are able to pat yourselves on the back for checking off some boxes to make you feel like you have accomplished something.

She has that Mommy Dearest thing going...Whorry Dearest! Just be careful of the hangers.

She is a THOT with a title. She will try to trade sex from her 55 year old pussy for deals. World leaders with 30 year old wives will laugh. She can't do anything else. She is so lazy she would make Fred Thompson look ambitious. Effectively we are leaderless.

ROAR_title.png

I am woman, hear me roar!

The Chinaman's pet shit ape is quite a giggler.... hmm? I suppose that comes from acute nervousness caused by the knowledge that she is so fucking over her pay grade it's pathetic. This isn't sucking mayor cock at the holiday inn in oakland. This is the big time.

Thank God that super spreader will never get near the White House.

Harris this is for you :fu:

This loss of manners in the US-American and English culture is indeed very irritating. Are you able to explain to me why you offend me now personally? Do you not have enough enemies?

Last edited:

Yep, you're absolutely right, it should be "stupid whore cow". Or do you have no fricken clue how she climbed the ladder to her high position.

To you and Bob Blaylock: An expression like "stupid whore cow" is only useable for a joke in my own language. You are for sure not a cowboy. Sounds totally strange in the ears of a countryboy what you say here. Are you a member of the so called "young urban population"? And the private life of Mrs. Kamilla Harris is for me totally uninteresting. She is vice president elected of the USA. After her first hundred days in government - that will be around Easter 2021 - I will know a little more about her. In the moment Mr. president elected Joe Biden is for me the leader of the western world and Mrs. vice president elected Kamala Harris is his deputy and/or substitute. And as a member of the western world I love it when our representatives show a dignified behavior in their jobs - what both do very well; I'm impressed - and I don't like people, who try to attack our authorities. Unfortunatelly Mr. Donald Trump forced everyone down to his very low level. I hope this time is over now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back