We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

Yes, you said that before the indictments.
Now two indictments and a guilty plea are still zip.
I imagine when it's four or six indictments, it'll still be zip.

So, as proof of their false claim against Trump regarding non-existent 'Collusion', you are trying to brag about the indictments of 2 guys for Tax evasion Charges that date back to 2009 and an obvious Mueller 'plant' / 'ploy' - some volunteer who wore a wire and shopped a book deal about it for 3 weeks prior to doing it in HOPES that one of the other two will 'feel pressured' and give him (Mueller) something he doesn't have - EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP?!

As opposed to the mountain of actual, presented, confirmed insurmountable evidence against Democrats...

Bwuhahaha......

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?
Trump jr promised things to the Russians if they helped them win our election. Quid pro quo.

They say it was about adoptions. That's a lie.
Really? Where's the evidence for that claim?

Do all snowflakes rely on "facts" they just make up?
Remember supposedly it was about orphans. Come on do you believe that? Maybe Ivan's but not don jr.
The only reason the meeting took place was because Barry overrode his own Dept of Immigration, who had banned Putin's lawyer from entering the country, and gave her a special Visa to do so.

Just another example of Barry helping Putin and the Russians...
I just read that Fusion GPS met with Russian operative who attended the meeting both before and after the meeting. The whole thing looks like a setup staged by the Hillary campaign.

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

So, as proof of their false claim against Trump regarding non-existent 'Collusion', you are trying to brag about the indictments of 2 guys for Tax evasion Charges that date back to 2009 and an obvious Mueller 'plant' / 'ploy' - some volunteer who wore a wire and shopped a book deal about it for 3 weeks prior to doing it in HOPES that one of the other two will 'feel pressured' and give him (Mueller) something he doesn't have - EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP?!

As opposed to the mountain of actual, presented, confirmed insurmountable evidence against Democrats...

Bwuhahaha......

Yes, dope. Mueller planted an agent in the Trump campaign, set up fake meetings with Russian agents and as a cover, a phony guilty plea. :cuckoo:

Bwuhahaha......

Yes, dope. Mueller planted an agent in the Trump campaign, set up fake meetings with Russian agents and as a cover, a phony guilty plea. :cuckoo:

Hillary setup the fake meeting with Russian agents. The guilty plea was used by Mewler to get the Greek guy to wear a wire. The upshot of the whole thing is nada, zip, zillch, nothing burger.

The dossier said he was early last year. That was later shown to be true. That's called corroboration.
Sorta like Fat Tony Podesta working for the KGB bank as an Un-Registered Foreign Agent and for the Russian Spy agency, which snowflakes don't seem to be concerned about. Wonder why that is...hmmm......

People aren't as concerned as you like, because you sound like a fool. You pretend to have been divined some knowledge that all of your fantasy about Podesta is fact, while also somehow knowing the Trump investigation will turn up nothing. You sound like a cheap lawyer.
well seventeen months of going after trump has garnered zip. so we have that. three indictments and nothing. now we do have information on Podesta and his group and you wish to ignore it. funny.
well seventeen months of going after trump has garnered zip.
well sure it is zip because those have nothing to do with trump. LOL
I have to say, if I were someone on the left adamant about getting rid of trump and the russia story was that way, I'd be pissed after seventeen months that not one fking person has found anything. I mean really, how much money do you need to find this missing link? three indictments and fking nothing. I do laugh at your stupid when facts show it is the demolosers. but you hang on to that fairytale.

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?
Getting down on your knees and sucking Putin's cock isn't illegal, but do you really want a President who does that?

You do a lot of sucking of Putin's cock yourself.

The board is rife with Putin cock holsters. :cool:

Aren't you the piece of shit who gets upset when other forum members don't treat you with the respect you believe you deserve?

. Mueller planted an agent in the Trump campaign, set up fake meetings with Russian agents and as a cover, a phony guilty plea.

You do realize Mueller has indicted a suspect's wife (wrongfully) just to put pressure on him to give up evidence / confess, right?

That is all you need to know to understand it was faked.

No, I kinda need the part that shows it was fake.
the entire thing is fake. everyone knows that. I'm sorry you choose to believe something that is utter bought nonsense. you can kinda need all fking year as far as I'm concerned the rest of the country knows otherwise, you know, those in charge. thanks for your stupid.

Last edited:
At first it was just like Republicans just didn' believe it for one reason or another. Most times it was only objected to based on who presented the idea.

"Hillary said what? Russia? She's such a BITCH"

But now there are like 9 people around Trump being investigated. One plead guilty, two charged and worse...the lie that they'e had no contact with Russians have been proven a lie over and over...each time saying "my bad" and edit their statements.

Wilber Ross' son has direct business ties to Putins son in law and now we've moved from "no ties" onto "being financially tied to the Kremlin.? What's wrong with that?

So, can it really be that Republicans don't see it? Can they really be putting their party above everything else? Cyber espionage is OK because theyre scared of a tweet?

Or are they the next Wilber Ross? Someone who has a family member who' doing business with a close relative of Putin that we don' know about?

I can bet they have something on Devon Nunez.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! International business people are doing business internationally. Say it can't be so. :eek-52::dunno: :cuckoo:

You can chose to believe anything you wish, Trump has said he has no loans or other current business dealings with anyone is Russia and while in office his companies will not develop anything outside the US. So far zero evidence has been produced to the contrary, the only thing you folks have is wishful thinking and none of the committees will request his returns with no evidence.

Flynn broke no laws, he wasn't totally honest with the VP, that's why he was asked to resign.

Can you expound on these deep ties Ross has with Russia. And don't tell me he owns stock in a bank were Russians do business. Stock holders don't normally deal in the day to day working of a business the have stock in.

Republicans (ways & means committee) refuse to release Trump's tax returns over Russia investigation

:badgrin:

So tell the rest of the class what Ross son doing perfectly legal business with a Russian company has to do with this claim of collusion? If your 401K has any international funds in it you may have stock in those same companies or companies that are doing business with them. Would that make you guilty of collusion?

From what I've seen the Russians claimed to have info about the bitch and gave the campaign nothing. Everything they supposedly had was released through wikileaks. All you have is innuendo and supposition, get back to us when you have solid evidence of collusion or cooperation between the campaign and the Russian government.

What, two hours later and no witty repartee.

Bwuhahaha......

Hillary setup the fake meeting with Russian agents. The guilty plea was used by Mewler to get the Greek guy to wear a wire. The upshot of the whole thing is nada, zip, zillch, nothing burger.

LOL!
So that is truly what you believe?

:uhoh3:

Everytime someone asks you to provide proof the dossier is fake it seems you've already provided it just somewhere else in a secret location, you promise.

The dossier is still batting 1000
My suggestion is grow a fucking brain and learn to Google. I shouldn't have to rub your nose in it.
My suggestion is grow a fucking brain and learn to Google. I shouldn't have to rub your nose in it.

Good advice. You should take it.
A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated
offer us one outtake from your link.

The author of this hit piece claims Carter Page was a Russian agent and the dossier proves it.

:lol:
The dossier said he was early last year. That was later shown to be true. That's called corroboration.
So you think that a work of fiction becomes factual if only one detail of the work is true??

Damn. Yah learn something new every day.

So if Harry Potter is from the UK, which actually exists, then Hogwarts exists? Shit, I'm still waiting on my letter. Bastards.

Forum List

Back