We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

offer us one outtake from your link.

The author of this hit piece claims Carter Page was a Russian agent and the dossier proves it.

:lol:
The dossier said he was early last year. That was later shown to be true. That's called corroboration.
Sorta like Fat Tony Podesta working for the KGB bank as an Un-Registered Foreign Agent and for the Russian Spy agency, which snowflakes don't seem to be concerned about. Wonder why that is...hmmm......

People aren't as concerned as you like, because you sound like a fool. You pretend to have been divined some knowledge that all of your fantasy about Podesta is fact, while also somehow knowing the Trump investigation will turn up nothing. You sound like a cheap lawyer.
well seventeen months of going after trump has garnered zip. so we have that. three indictments and nothing. now we do have information on Podesta and his group and you wish to ignore it. funny.

The real investigation is only about 6 months old. And, of course, it has already recorded as facts on record mutual attempts at collusion by members of the Trump campaign and Russian spies and officials. While your fanciful version of reality you just pulled out of your ass may be soothing to you, it doesn't match up with what the rest of us call reality.

That is all you need to know to understand it was faked.

No, I kinda need the part that shows it was fake.
So you DO need to have your nose rubbed in it. :deal:
Get off your lazy ass and educate yourself, shit head.

When asked where is the super secret proof you got you always say its secret or only people that know the truth (lol) can see it like abstract art lol! You Poor fucks all you have is bullshit cyber bully faggotry to attempt to distract from your lack of proof to anything you say. Now be a good cuck and talk about Hillary

The real investigation is only about 6 months old.

Multiple investigations for a year....but according to YOU the 'real' investigation just began 6 months ago. :p

The 'real' investigation is being led by a criminal who hid Russian crimes and illegal efforts to get their hands on US Uranium - as evidence / memos released last week shows.

Mueller has assembled the Snowflake 'Conflict Of Interest Dream Team' consisting of big DNC / Hillary donors and lawyers, to include the Clinton Foundation Lawyer who was there when the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation over $100 million while going after Uranium One - Hillary sat on that committee responsible for approving or denying that sale.

Mueller has sabotaged the credibility of his own team, not to mention he should be removed from leading the team and by placed under investigation for the crimes presented / proven in last week's evidence.

STIKE THREE...you're out.

Trump and the rest of them are benefitting with cash. This fool is sucking dick for no fee.
and yet there is that fking damn dossier thing that was faked. bought for by the clintons, obummer, comey and DNC. yep you keep your eyes fking closed and hold onto that johnson.

The doskier isn't fake unless you prove it. Annnnd Go!
Been there..... Done that..
You just ignored the truth when it was released.

Everytime someone asks you to provide proof the dossier is fake it seems you've already provided it just somewhere else in a secret location, you promise.

The dossier is still batting 1000

I've already put up that the fairy tale errrrrrrrrrrr dossier written by Steel is "unverified raw intelligence". In the author's own words.

In court documents because Steel/Buzzfeed/Fusion GPS are all in court battling defamation and libel lawsuits for the lies they spread.

And you don't get to play that fucking game of "we accuse you defend". YOU fucking prove what you put out there.

Yeah, but where is the part where any of it was proven fake? You keep saying it but rely of the authors words but not the AUTHORS WORDS IN THE DOSSIER?

What are you a fucking retard? :lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

The real investigation is only about 6 months old.

Multiple investigations for a year....but according to YOU the 'real' investigation just began 6 months ago. :p

The 'real' investigation is being led by a criminal who hid Russian crimes and illegal efforts to get their hands on US Uranium - as evidence / memos released last week shows.

Mueller has assembled the Snowflake 'Conflict Of Interest Dream Team' consisting of big DNC / Hillary donors and lawyers, to include the Clinton Foundation Lawyer who was there when the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation over $100 million while going after Uranium One - Hillary sat on that committee responsible for approving or denying that sale.

Mueller has sabotaged the credibility of his own team, not to mention he should be removed from leading the team and by placed under investigation for the crimes presented / proven in last week's evidence.

STIKE THREE...you're out.

"but according to YOU the 'real' investigation just began 6 months ago"

No, according to anyone paying attention, the real investigation into the Trump campaign began with Mueller about 6 months ago. You being adorable and pretending to play umpire serves nothing but to soothe you. None of your cackling and squawking has any bearing on reality, and it gets under nobody's skin. It just embarrasses you.

At first it was just like Republicans just didn' believe it for one reason or another. Most times it was only objected to based on who presented the idea.

"Hillary said what? Russia? She's such a BITCH"

But now there are like 9 people around Trump being investigated. One plead guilty, two charged and worse...the lie that they'e had no contact with Russians have been proven a lie over and over...each time saying "my bad" and edit their statements.

Wilber Ross' son has direct business ties to Putins son in law and now we've moved from "no ties" onto "being financially tied to the Kremlin.? What's wrong with that?

So, can it really be that Republicans don't see it? Can they really be putting their party above everything else? Cyber espionage is OK because theyre scared of a tweet?

Or are they the next Wilber Ross? Someone who has a family member who' doing business with a close relative of Putin that we don' know about?

I can bet they have something on Devon Nunez.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! International business people are doing business internationally. Say it can't be so. :eek-52::dunno: :cuckoo:

I see ow this works... here in the clearinghouse for right-wing garbage, the posters report anyone who dares treat them the way they treat everyone. Actually, the entire internet knows what this place is like. The reviews are out.
Oh no, another snowflake offended by someone destroying his un-substantiated claims / opinions and now is whining about it. Will he run to his safe space?

Toughen up, snowflake. I don't report on anyone. I don't 'tattle'. I simply respond to the false accusations with facts, links, and presented / confirmed evidence. When personally attacked I fire back, call them out, or simply ignore them...which is why you can put someone on 'Ignore'. This place is a bastion for reality-denying, justifying, intolerant Libs who refuse to accept facts. Don't fault others for refusing to be 'your' doormat.

Now you want to START engaging in intellectual discussions, or do you want to whine and falsely accuse some more?

At first it was just like Republicans just didn' believe it for one reason or another. Most times it was only objected to based on who presented the idea.

But now there are like 9 people around Trump being investigated. One plead guilty, two charged and worse...the lie that they'e had no contact with Russians have been proven a lie over and over...each time saying "my bad" and edit their statements.

Wilber Ross' son has direct business ties to Putins son in law and now we've moved from "no ties" onto "being financially tied to the Kremlin.? What's wrong with that?

So, can it really be that Republicans don't see it? Can they really be putting their party above everything else? Cyber espionage is OK because theyre scared of a tweet?

Or are they the next Wilber Ross? Someone who has a family member who' doing business with a close relative of Putin that we don' know about?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! International business people are doing business internationally. Say it can't be so. :eek-52::dunno: :cuckoo:

You can chose to believe anything you wish, Trump has said he has no loans or other current business dealings with anyone is Russia and while in office his companies will not develop anything outside the US. So far zero evidence has been produced to the contrary, the only thing you folks have is wishful thinking and none of the committees will request his returns with no evidence.

Flynn broke no laws, he wasn't totally honest with the VP, that's why he was asked to resign.

Can you expound on these deep ties Ross has with Russia. And don't tell me he owns stock in a bank were Russians do business. Stock holders don't normally deal in the day to day working of a business the have stock in.

Republicans (ways & means committee) refuse to release Trump's tax returns over Russia investigation

:badgrin:

You can chose to believe anything you wish, Trump has said he has no loans or other current business dealings with anyone is Russia and while in office his companies will not develop anything outside the US. So far zero evidence has been produced to the contrary, the only thing you folks have is wishful thinking and none of the committees will request his returns with no evidence.

Flynn broke no laws, he wasn't totally honest with the VP, that's why he was asked to resign.

Can you expound on these deep ties Ross has with Russia. And don't tell me he owns stock in a bank were Russians do business. Stock holders don't normally deal in the day to day working of a business the have stock in.

Republicans (ways & means committee) refuse to release Trump's tax returns over Russia investigation

Ah, the House does not have the legal right to release such materials except by passed legislation.

It is just grand standing, nothing more.

So tell the rest of the class what Ross son doing perfectly legal business with a Russian company has to do with this claim of collusion? If your 401K has any international funds in it you may have stock in those same companies or companies that are doing business with them. Would that make you guilty of collusion?

From what I've seen the Russians claimed to have info about the bitch and gave the campaign nothing. Everything they supposedly had was released through wikileaks. All you have is innuendo and supposition, get back to us when you have solid evidence of collusion or cooperation between the campaign and the Russian government.

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?
Trump jr promised things to the Russians if they helped them win our election. Quid pro quo.

They say it was about adoptions. That's a lie.
Really? Where's the evidence for that claim?

Do all snowflakes rely on "facts" they just make up?
Remember supposedly it was about orphans. Come on do you believe that? Maybe Ivan's but not don jr.
Where is the evidence that Trump Jr promised the Russians anything? What you believe about the orphans is irrelevant.

Has there been even one who has not been caught lying and trying ton hide their connection to Russia?

Very funny that its trump and his spawn who have incriminated them the most.

My suggestion is grow a fucking brain and learn to Google. I shouldn't have to rub your nose in it.
My suggestion is grow a fucking brain and learn to Google. I shouldn't have to rub your nose in it.

Good advice. You should take it.
A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated

The author of this hit piece claims Carter Page was a Russian agent and the dossier proves it.

The dossier said he was early last year. That was later shown to be true. That's called corroboration.
Sorta like Fat Tony Podesta working for the KGB bank as an Un-Registered Foreign Agent and for the Russian Spy agency, which snowflakes don't seem to be concerned about. Wonder why that is...hmmm......
Not sorta like that at all.

People aren't as concerned as you like, because you sound like a fool. You pretend to have been divined some knowledge that all of your fantasy about Podesta is fact, while also somehow knowing the Trump investigation will turn up nothing. You sound like a cheap lawyer.
well seventeen months of going after trump has garnered zip. so we have that. three indictments and nothing. now we do have information on Podesta and his group and you wish to ignore it. funny.
well seventeen months of going after trump has garnered zip.
Yes, you said that before the indictments.
Now two indictments and a guilty plea are still zip.
I imagine when it's four or six indictments, it'll still be zip.

Not sorta like that at all.
wow.

well seventeen months of going after trump has garnered zip.
Yes, you said that before the indictments.
Now two indictments and a guilty plea are still zip.
I imagine when it's four or six indictments, it'll still be zip.
well sure it is zip because those have nothing to do with trump. LOL

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?
Trump jr promised things to the Russians if they helped them win our election. Quid pro quo.

They say it was about adoptions. That's a lie.
Really? Where's the evidence for that claim?

Do all snowflakes rely on "facts" they just make up?
He did and I don't expect you to remember or acknowledge he did that. So did kushner and ten other trumpsters

Prove it, asshole. Post a link showing they did.
I'm on smartphone. Look it up. Don trump jr quid pro quo. You post the links you find dummy. Lazy fuck

Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job. You have been in this forum long enough to know what kind of response you will get with a suggestion like that.

Forum List

Back