We knew this already

Every single one of these "investigations" have been about the next election.
AND Dems subverting the will of the American people. Trump won fair and square but Dems refused to accept the results of the election so they conjured up FAKE investigations and FAKE evidence and perverted government agencies to support FAKE impeachments. Then outright stole the next election.

sure thing there bucko just wait and see
If you peed your pants on Jan 6 and called that an insurrection wait until the fireworks start

Liberals love being the "eternal victim." They would even go so far as goading the sane, sensible, and well-armed people of this country into pushing them back with disastrous consequences for the left.

But I don't really think they know the full ramifications of their idiocy. They should be a little more careful about what they're wishing for.

sure thing there bucko just wait and see
If you peed your pants on Jan 6 and called that an insurrection wait until the fireworks start
Quit hoping for some great conservative uprising and mass murder orgy. Not going to happen. Talk like that does nothing to dispel the image of the violent insurrectionist that the right is desperately trying to shed right now.

Liberals love being the "eternal victim." They would even go so far as goading the sane, sensible, and well-armed people of this country into pushing them back with disastrous consequences for the left.

But I don't really think they know the full ramifications of their idiocy. They should be a little more careful about what they're wishing for.
yep

Quit hoping for some great conservative uprising and mass murder orgy. Not going to happen. Talk like that does nothing to dispel the image of the violent insurrectionist that the right is desperately trying to shed right now.
stop pushing for it
if you believe Jan 6 was an insurrection dude you seriously will get a wakeup call when one happens

stop pushing for it
if you believe Jan 6 was an insurrection dude you seriously will get a wakeup call when one happens
You just can't help it can you? There are not enough hard-right shitheads willing to murder everyday Americans to do anything except damn your cause.

stop pushing for it

Look at nearly every single person that has been charged. Crying and begging for forgiveness. There is nothing to be concerned with here.

You're making a giant leap to outright premeditated murder from a protest/riot.
Be careful.
Was I talking to you? The other guy can defend his own bullshit and needs no help from the likes of you.

Jan. 6 was a mostly peaceful love fest. If we had really wanted to conduct an "insurrection", those 10,000 people would have shown up armed to the teeth, instead of carrying signs and flags.

And nobody would have been able to stop them.
There are two ways to consider how those protestors might have learned from their "mistake".

There are two ways to consider how those protestors might have learned from their "mistake".

I'm not convinced the Jan. 6 protesters really knew what they were doing. The rally was infested with undercover FBI personnel who were directing the flow and intensity of the protest. The Capitol police took down the barricades and waved the protesters into the Capitol.

Hell, it's just now being known that the so-called "plot" to kidnap the Michigan Governor was fabricated by the FBI. It was a setup from the start.

Sorry.
I'll butt out. Caught a case of 3rd man-in.
No this is great. You jumped in to defend the guy from the mean old liberal without caring what you were defending. A good example of why most of the right has decided the insurrectionists are to be defended just to spite the libs.

Forum List

Back