We knew this already

If water ran uphill could we shower?
Is this really the best you have to offer?

Insurrection has a specific meaning, if no one is convicted of insurrection there wasn't one.

The first hurdle you have to get over is proving a conspiracy to overthrow the gov't, and an armed attack on gov't to overthrow it.

Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. It is a violent revolt against an oppressive authority. Insurrection is different from riots and offenses connected with mob violence. In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society.

The following is a case law defining Insurrection:

Insurrection means “a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.” [Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa.

If you can't identify the principles and if they can't show an armed mob of revolutionaries attempting to overthrow the gov't you've got nothing but whining.

It was a reply in kind. If you want a decent reply, post something worth replying to.
So you're just going to pretend the last part of his post isn't there.

"If you can't identify the principles and if they can't show an armed mob of revolutionaries attempting to overthrow the gov't you've got nothing but whining."

Feeling your toes stepped on?

So you're just going to pretend the last part of his post isn't there.

"If you can't identify the principles and if they can't show an armed mob of revolutionaries attempting to overthrow the gov't you've got nothing but whining."

Feeling your toes stepped on?

I never made any such arguments and I had already said that so I do not have to prove anything.

Forum List

Back