🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We know the Recipe to Cop Shootings by now. Lets review.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
13567354_1100165430022135_674781780566574218_n.jpg

And today another ten thousand police officers resolved:

"I see nothing"
"I hear nothing"

Your life just became a little less safe. Unless you're a thug, in which case it's different.

Wow, this is this first time you've ever been right about something. Shocking!

Yes, thug acts like a thug and gets shot, the black community ignorantly supports the thug, then the trial reveals he was a thug and the officers go free after having their time wasted. This story is getting old.

Yes, thug acts like a thug, the black community ignorantly supports the thug, then the trial reveals he was a thug and the officers go free after having their time wasted. This story is getting old.

See you in the next "The system is rigged" thread! :)

Yes, thug acts like a thug, the black community ignorantly supports the thug, then the trial reveals he was a thug and the officers go free after having their time wasted. This story is getting old.

See you in the next "The system is rigged" thread! :)
You bet. I'll be the guy calling you a dumbass in that thread.

Last edited:
I should not be puzzled one bit about how easily anyone can politicize this kind of thing.

To me it's simple

Some criminal gets what he deserves...or some cop has lost his patience and snaps.

It's got very little to do with Democrats VS Republicans.

But some of you dumb asses view the entire world through that prism

So we have seen the video from the bystander, we have not seen the video from the body cams both officers wore. We do know the dude had a gun. I will wait for further information. The bitch from DOJ is on it!

So we have seen the video from the bystander, we have not seen the video from the body cams both officers wore. We do know the dude had a gun. I will wait for further information. The bitch from DOJ is on it!

"That footage may not be as good as we hoped for. During the altercation, the body cameras did become dislodged, but they did stay on and (were) active and recording at this time," Dunham said.

Alton Sterling shooting: Video of deadly encounter with officers sparks outrage - CNN.com

Also having a gun in an open carry state isnt against the law

I should not be puzzled one bit about how easily anyone can politicize this kind of thing.

To me it's simple

Some criminal gets what he deserves...or some cop has lost his patience and snaps.

Now we see the effects of being stuck on stupid..

"That footage may not be as good as we hoped for. During the altercation, the body cameras did become dislodged, but they did stay on and (were) active and recording at this time," Dunham said.

Alton Sterling shooting: Video of deadly encounter with officers sparks outrage - CNN.com

Not with a felony record it isn't.

If he has a felony record that doesnt make the gun walk and talk on its own. Simply having a gun isnt a danger

If he has a felony record that doesnt make the gun walk and talk on its own. Simply having a gun isnt a danger
A felon is not supposed to possess a gun but we all know criminals do not obey gun laws.

A felon is not supposed to possess a gun but we all know criminals do not obey gun laws.

I know that but simply having a gun doesnt authorize shooting that person.

To me it's simple

Yeah, I've been stuck on stupid for about 2 years now.

Being too smart was kind of a burden.

To me it's simple

Or being too smart for your own good...

In some states a felon can posses a weapon...you guys are always stuck on the word guns....

To me it's simple

Or being too smart for your own good...
Same thing

I know that but simply having a gun doesnt authorize shooting that person.
Never said it was doofus!

The video has them yelling out he has a gun. We can't see everything from that one view, no idea where his hand is and the gun.

How about letting the facts of the case come out instead of trying to start riots. Maybe the cops were in the wrong, maybe it was justified. CNN clearly is trying to stir more shit up, and you obviously took the bait.

Forum List

Back