We Love Joe!

Biden reduced Covid-19 infections more in 10 days than Trump and Republicans did in 4 years!
You mean the vaccine you Leftards claimed we wouldn’t see by the end of the year?
No, Joe Biden promoted wearing face mask, social distancing and avoiding crowds. Now that Super Deficit Super Spreader Trump admin is gone, the virus spreading came way down.

Joe promised he has a plan and he would end the virus in 100 days. We’ve less than 88 days to go and no more ChiCom flu.

Then, Joe will cure cancer. He promised that too.

And $2000 (still waiting Joe).

And Joe is going to forgive our student loans. Because you’re a sucker for paying your own debts, now you can pay for dumbass millennials who can’t read an analog clock.

And remember, Joe said EO’s is a sign of being a dictator!

These promises are part of what makes Joe the most popular president in our history. We love Joe.
View attachment 451410
He didn’t make any of those promises. Stop lying, you’re obviously hurting that your guy lost power but lying about the guy that won doesn’t do you a service
Joe promised he would end the coronavirus, before he came out the other day and said there was nothing he could do about it. He is a liar, life long.
You’re calling him a liar while lying about things that he has said... haha, that’s funny
He said in the debate he would end the pandemic. Don't worry you don't have anyone to blame but yourself. Your party is in charge and they are screwing up big time. I'm gonna enjoy watching you go down. The only sad part is people will suffer.
You will enjoy watching me go down but are sad over people suffering? Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks I guess??
I will enjoy your party finally ending itself. Too bad people will have to suffer for it to happen. All the future failures are the Democrats fault. Heard this month was the deadliest month so far for covid. Biden is a fuck up, that is going to screw over this country.
I don’t have a party. I’m certainly not a Dem. I would love to see both parties split. The ads are the ones in trouble right now as a high percentage of them seem to be supporting flat out lies about the election.

Y’all said the same thing about the Dems when trump was elected with a super majority. Now where are we 4 years later? Dems won all branches. Forgive me if I laugh at your projections.

Joe promised he has a plan and he would end the virus in 100 days. We’ve less than 88 days to go and no more ChiCom flu.

And Joe is going to forgive our student loans. Because you’re a sucker for paying your own debts, now you can pay for dumbass millennials who can’t read an analog clock.

These promises are part of what makes Joe the most popular president in our history. We love Joe.
View attachment 451410
He didn’t make any of those promises. Stop lying, you’re obviously hurting that your guy lost power but lying about the guy that won doesn’t do you a service
Joe promised he would end the coronavirus, before he came out the other day and said there was nothing he could do about it. He is a liar, life long.
You’re calling him a liar while lying about things that he has said... haha, that’s funny
He said in the debate he would end the pandemic. Don't worry you don't have anyone to blame but yourself. Your party is in charge and they are screwing up big time. I'm gonna enjoy watching you go down. The only sad part is people will suffer.
You will enjoy watching me go down but are sad over people suffering? Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks I guess??
I will enjoy your party finally ending itself. Too bad people will have to suffer for it to happen. All the future failures are the Democrats fault. Heard this month was the deadliest month so far for covid. Biden is a fuck up, that is going to screw over this country.
I don’t have a party. I’m certainly not a Dem. I would love to see both parties split. The ads are the ones in trouble right now as a high percentage of them seem to be supporting flat out lies about the election.

Y’all said the same thing about the Dems when trump was elected with a super majority. Now where are we 4 years later? Dems won all branches. Forgive me if I laugh at your projections.
Bullshit. Every post you’re a cheerleader for Democrats with you featured holding your ankles.

Biden reduced Covid-19 infections more in 10 days than Trump and Republicans did in 4 years!
You mean the vaccine you Leftards claimed we wouldn’t see by the end of the year?
No, Joe Biden promoted wearing face mask, social distancing and avoiding crowds. Now that Super Deficit Super Spreader Trump admin is gone, the virus spreading came way down.
Yeah, that’s why Joe supported mass riots. Cuz science!

View attachment 451410

Bullshit. Every post you’re a cheerleader for Democrats with you featured holding your ankles.
Depends on the issue. Stop looking at my ass

Every lefty knows good and well that there is no way that Beijing Biden could ever have "won" an election. They are living a wet dream, where they're finally getting a chance to taste the victory that they could never actually win. The best hope they have is that they do not wake up from this wet dream, and that this scam does not fall apart like every other lefty scam does.

View attachment 451410

I've done an IN-DEPTH study in PROG, and the fact of the matter is Biden's the best POTUS we've had under our short history.

If you can get by his race and genital awareness campaign, he doesn't put people into certain categories, because that would clearly be a form of segregation in itself. He only does it because he cares, and wants everyone to know folks like blacks are the same as folks no matter what cock and/or puss they're born with.

My only complaint is while he knows masks are the difference between life & death he can't figure out how to wear one.

Every lefty knows good and well that there is no way that Beijing Biden could ever have "won" an election. They are living a wet dream, where they're finally getting a chance to taste the victory that they could never actually win. The best hope they have is that they do not wake up from this wet dream, and that this scam does not fall apart like every other lefty scam does.
Sorry my conspiratorial friend, it’s pretty clear that Biden won our democratic DECENTRALIZED election. Look up that word and learn what it means please.

View attachment 451410

Lol, in a few years most of Biden supporters are going to jump ship and say they aren't Democrats. I see you jumped ship early.

View attachment 451410

Lol, in a few years most of Biden supporters are going to jump ship and say they aren't Democrats. I see you jumped ship early.
You’re a broken record. Gets old

You don’t think.
Suddenly deficits don’t matter.
Sure thing, Trumpster!

y7V4SXV.gif
Get better soon.

View attachment 451410
Did you not know Joe will cure cancer or did you lie about it?
I did not hear that promise. Thanks for posting the link. I wish him and the researchers the best and hope they achieve the goal!
No pandemic in 88 days and no cancer in 4 years.
You Leftards are suckers.
I’d rather be a sucker than a liar. Joe never said he was going to defeat the pandemic in 100 days. He’s said quite the opposite. I’m fully supportive of him trying to cure cancer in the next 4 years. I hope he can do it and if not I hope they make great progress in treatments. Don’t you?
Prior to his inauguration, Biden had a 90 day plan.

Forum List

Back