We Love Joe!

Joe promised he has a plan and he would end the virus in 100 days. We’ve less than 88 days to go and no more ChiCom flu.

Then, Joe will cure cancer. He promised that too.

And $2000 (still waiting Joe).

And Joe is going to forgive our student loans. Because you’re a sucker for paying your own debts, now you can pay for dumbass millennials who can’t read an analog clock.

And remember, Joe said EO’s is a sign of being a dictator!

These promises are part of what makes Joe the most popular president in our history. We love Joe.
View attachment 451410
He didn’t make any of those promises. Stop lying, you’re obviously hurting that your guy lost power but lying about the guy that won doesn’t do you a service
Joe promised he would end the coronavirus, before he came out the other day and said there was nothing he could do about it. He is a liar, life long.
You’re calling him a liar while lying about things that he has said... haha, that’s funny
He said in the debate he would end the pandemic. Don't worry you don't have anyone to blame but yourself. Your party is in charge and they are screwing up big time. I'm gonna enjoy watching you go down. The only sad part is people will suffer.
You will enjoy watching me go down but are sad over people suffering? Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks I guess??
Your fault for supporting President Asterisk.

Joe promised he has a plan and he would end the virus in 100 days. We’ve less than 88 days to go and no more ChiCom flu.

And Joe is going to forgive our student loans. Because you’re a sucker for paying your own debts, now you can pay for dumbass millennials who can’t read an analog clock.

These promises are part of what makes Joe the most popular president in our history. We love Joe.
View attachment 451410
He didn’t make any of those promises. Stop lying, you’re obviously hurting that your guy lost power but lying about the guy that won doesn’t do you a service
Did you not know Joe will cure cancer or did you lie about it?
I did not hear that promise. Thanks for posting the link. I wish him and the researchers the best and hope they achieve the goal!
No pandemic in 88 days and no cancer in 4 years.
You Leftards are suckers.
I’d rather be a sucker than a liar. Joe never said he was going to defeat the pandemic in 100 days. He’s said quite the opposite. I’m fully supportive of him trying to cure cancer in the next 4 years. I hope he can do it and if not I hope they make great progress in treatments. Don’t you?

View attachment 451410
I did not hear that promise. Thanks for posting the link. I wish him and the researchers the best and hope they achieve the goal!
I’d rather be a sucker than a liar. Joe never said he was going to defeat the pandemic in 100 days. He’s said quite the opposite. I’m fully supportive of him trying to cure cancer in the next 4 years. I hope he can do it and if not I hope they make great progress in treatments. Don’t you?
Uncle Joe PROMISED to cure cancer.

You don’t think.
Suddenly deficits don’t matter.
Sure thing, Trumpster!

y7V4SXV.gif

Democrats like Joe. Or, at least, they know he's good enough to probably stop the circus for a while. He'll do for now.

Trumpsters love and adore Trump. He is their salvation, the man they would trust with their lives. The Greatest President Ever.

Stranger yet, they think he loves them, too. AND, they think he's a "populist". The greatest and strangest con ever.
Obama Biden put Trump in the Whitehouse, now it's going to be Biden Harris that puts him back in.
Clinton put Trump in the White House. If Obama had another term and could have ran he would have wiped the floor with Trump

View attachment 451410
Joe promised he would end the coronavirus, before he came out the other day and said there was nothing he could do about it. He is a liar, life long.
You’re calling him a liar while lying about things that he has said... haha, that’s funny
He said in the debate he would end the pandemic. Don't worry you don't have anyone to blame but yourself. Your party is in charge and they are screwing up big time. I'm gonna enjoy watching you go down. The only sad part is people will suffer.
You will enjoy watching me go down but are sad over people suffering? Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks I guess??
Your fault for supporting President Asterisk.
What’s my fault?

View attachment 451410
I hope he does. Don’t you?

We’re in a dark winter of this pandemic,” said president Biden addressing the nation.

Refreshing having a President who is willing to be honest with us about the threat of COVID
LOL...honest after lying about it? How does that work, Winger? He said he had a "plan" to deal with Covid. Now he's saying that it's going to get worse before it gets better which tells me he's got nothing other than waiting for the vaccines that Trump got for us in record time to take effect! So his whole "plan" thing was nothing more than a bullshit campaign promise that nobody in the media ever asked for specifics on!

View attachment 451410
I hope he does. Don’t you?
50 years on the government payroll with zero accomplishments and you think he’s going to end the pandemic and cure cancer.
Did Joe promise an ice cream and new car every day for you too?

What happened to the health care plan Trump promised us?

Hows that $2,000 Joe promised you?

Dude, Biden never promised to cure the COVIDS in 100 days. He has a goal of 100 million INOCULATIONS in the first 100 days.
He didn't promise to cure cancer.
And no, he didn't promise to summarily forgive all student debt.

And to complete your literal firehose of whoppers, he didn't say EO's were the sign of a dictator. Fake news.
The day is young. Can anyone top this post for whopper volume? :rolleyes-41:

Charlie Kirk’s claim — that Biden "admits he is governing like a 'dictator’" — is not literally true. The post misconstrues the president’s past comments on using executive orders to change federal tax policy, which Biden has not tried to do.​
The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. It has more than 91,000 likes, and we’ve seen several similar posts get thousands of shares on Facebook.​

Hows that $2,000 Joe promised you?
He's got time. Now what about that HCP?

1000x-1.jpg

Mr. President, Mr. President...

SHOOT, it's after 12:00! Now we'll never know

Dude, Biden never promised to cure the COVIDS in 100 days. He has a goal of 100 million INOCULATIONS in the first 100 days.
He didn't promise to cure cancer.
And no, he didn't promise to summarily forgive all student debt.

And to complete your literal firehose of whoppers, he didn't say EO's were the sign of a dictator. Fake news.
The day is young. Can anyone top this post for whopper volume? :rolleyes-41:

Charlie Kirk’s claim — that Biden "admits he is governing like a 'dictator’" — is not literally true. The post misconstrues the president’s past comments on using executive orders to change federal tax policy, which Biden has not tried to do.​
The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. It has more than 91,000 likes, and we’ve seen several similar posts get thousands of shares on Facebook.​

We heard what he said.....stop making excuses

View attachment 451410
I will enjoy your party finally ending itself. Too bad people will have to suffer for it to happen. All the future failures are the Democrats fault. Heard this month was the deadliest month so far for covid. Biden is a fuck up, that is going to screw over this country.

Democrats like Joe. Or, at least, they know he's good enough to probably stop the circus for a while. He'll do for now.

Trumpsters love and adore Trump. He is their salvation, the man they would trust with their lives. The Greatest President Ever.

Stranger yet, they think he loves them, too. AND, they think he's a "populist". The greatest and strangest con ever.
Obama Biden put Trump in the Whitehouse, now it's going to be Biden Harris that puts him back in.
Clinton put Trump in the White House. If Obama had another term and could have ran he would have wiped the floor with Trump
Yeah you go with that. The only reason he became president, is the color of his skin.

Forum List

Back