We must restore constitutional government

The Mueller report might be enough when it is finally released, but Barr's little note is no where near enough.
And there you have it folks...it will never be "enough" unless it indicts President Trump. If it exonerates him, it will never be "enough".
What a childish remark.
Hey...it was your remark. I agree with you. Claiming that the Mueller findings are “no where near enough” is fuck’n childish. But...that’s what we’ve come to expect from you.

The Mueller report might be enough when it is finally released, but Barr's little note is no where near enough.
And there you have it folks...it will never be "enough" unless it indicts President Trump. If it exonerates him, it will never be "enough".
What a childish remark.
Hey...it was your remark. I agree with you. Claiming that the Mueller findings are “no where near enough” is fuck’n childish. But...that’s what we’ve come to expect from you.

Dumb ass. Read it again. I said Barr's little note was not enough.

Barr’s “little note” was the direct results of the investigation, subsequent report, and Mueller’s recommendation. Idiot.

No. Barr's little note was an attempt to spin things to help Trump. It had little to do with what the report actually said.

brothers & sisters: we should pause all Russia investigations, get infrastructure done, then resume the investigations. Trump will still be corrupt by that time, my friends!

Trump's become an erratic helter skelter do nothing president. the tax law is highly unpopular. these radical judges are unpopular.

Barr’s “little note” was the direct results of the investigation, subsequent report, and Mueller’s recommendation. Idiot.
No. Barr's little note was an attempt to spin things to help Trump. It had little to do with what the report actually said.
You’re inability to accept reality is a direct result of your severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The Mueller report completely and totally exonerated President Trump. Mueller found absolutely nothing and recommended no charges.

Trump's become an erratic helter skelter do nothing president. the tax law is highly unpopular. these radical judges are unpopular.
If you’re going to troll, at least do it with something that could be even slightly plausible. President Trump has had the most successful and productive two years of any president ever. You know it. I know it. The American people know it.

brothers & sisters: we should pause all Russia investigations, get infrastructure done, then resume the investigations. Trump will still be corrupt by that time, my friends!
The federal government isn’t responsible for “infrastructure”, my extremely ignorant friend. And thanks to MaObama pandering to parasites such as yourself, were $21 trillion in debt. That means we can’t afford “infrastructure” even if it were the responsibility of the federal government.

if you wish to properly alter our government, you do it via the processes in place to do so and in accordance with the will of the people. if you can't do that then the will of the people overall must not want that.

if you go around this, it's an attack on our government.

personally, i'm a fan of the constitution and anyone making efforts to go around the design to get what they want today are the problem to the core.

Might want to check out The American System that took place after the War of 1812.
if you wish to properly alter our government, you do it via the processes in place to do so and in accordance with the will of the people. if you can't do that then the will of the people overall must not want that.

if you go around this, it's an attack on our government.

personally, i'm a fan of the constitution and anyone making efforts to go around the design to get what they want today are the problem to the core.

You’re inability to accept reality is a direct result of your severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The Mueller report completely and totally exonerated President Trump. Mueller found absolutely nothing and recommended no charges.

You still haven't read it, have you?

Have you read the Warren Report? No? :eusa_doh:

I guarantee you that you will never read the Mueller Report even if 100% of it is released to the public. Fuck man, you're lazy ass won't even read the U.S. Constitution for crying out loud.

I guarantee you that you will never read the Mueller Report even if 100% of it is released to the public. Fuck man, you're lazy ass won't even read the U.S. Constitution for crying out loud.

You just spout crap like that all the time, don't you? Barr's little note wasn't anything more than spin. Read the report to see what it really says.

You just spout crap like that all the time, don't you? Barr's little note wasn't anything more than spin. Read the report to see what it really says.
Yes...I spout the truth all of the time. Sadly, you leftists hate truth and refer to it as "crap".

Again, asshat, you never read the Warren Report. You never read the U.S. Constitution. And your dumb ass will never read the Mueller Report. Never.

So all of your tantrums here are nothing more than Trump Derangement Syndrome in overdrive because you had your hopes set on Mueller indicting Trump instead of exonerating him.

Yes...I spout the truth all of the time. Sadly, you leftists hate truth and refer to it as "crap".

Again, asshat, you never read the Warren Report. You never read the U.S. Constitution. And your dumb ass will never read the Mueller Report. Never.

So all of your tantrums here are nothing more than Trump Derangement Syndrome in overdrive because you had your hopes set on Mueller indicting Trump instead of exonerating him.

Without crazy unfounded accusations, you wouldn't have anything to post, would you?

Forum List

Back