We must support Israel !!!

There's no room for a two state solution anymore.. The Israelis have built on all the high ground.. A Palestinian state would just be a bunch of small disconnected Bantustans.
I agree.

The possibility of a two-state solution disappeared in 1967, imho.
I don't believe elite Zionists ever considered that a viable option since many of them had been preaching opening for a century about turning Palestine into a Jewish-majority state.

If that means a one-state solution with equal rights for Jew and non-Jew alike is the only remaining option (other than expulsion of all non-Jews), I believe a very special contingent of UN peacekeepers would have to occupy the Jordan Valley for at least a generation?
1579143434-0943.jpg

:eek:

There's no room for a two state solution anymore.. The Israelis have built on all the high ground.. A Palestinian state would just be a bunch of small disconnected Bantustans.
I agree.

The possibility of a two-state solution disappeared in 1967, imho.
I don't believe elite Zionists ever considered that a viable option since many of them had been preaching opening for a century about turning Palestine into a Jewish-majority state.

If that means a one-state solution with equal rights for Jew and non-Jew alike is the only remaining option (other than expulsion of all non-Jews), I believe a very special contingent of UN peacekeepers would have to occupy the Jordan Valley for at least a generation?
1579143434-0943.jpg

:eek:

Have you read Moishe Dayan's account of the 1967 war.. They planned it for a decade before they bombed Egypt.

No nation deserves to be humiliated. No nation should be attacked spiritually and biologically because of its culture. In the past, inhumane events against Jews seriously damaged the sense of humanism and peace within the state of Israel. Israel must be protected against a possible mass attack by religious extremists.

However, Israel's revenge-oriented moves, operations and long-term strategies must be prevented. Radical and harsh politicians of Israel and Palestine should not be supported, and ruthless thoughts should not be accepted for different political purposes. It is humanity's neutral conscience that allows the world to continue without the great wars it is today.

But although not as big bad events as in the past, as people gain status and power, they unfortunately do not listen to their feelings and consciences, both as individuals and as communities. It is a pity that even in this age, the main purpose of societies is not the protection and development of humans, animals and plants, nature.

Injuries, epidemics and deaths that clearly threaten our future. But we do not live by thinking about these in daily life.As humanity, we have an incredible diversity of thinking possibilities. But our goals, are sex, violence, ideological radicalism and having a lot of money. ( Contributed by Google Translate )

Forum List

Back