We need a new Law in DC prohibiting "menacing" of officials

Do you support a new law prohibiting "menacing" and also holding Maxine Waters accountable?

• We need a new Federal Law to protect officials from "menacing" by mobs of harassers

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • If any GOP person is injured or killed Maxine Waters is culpable for incitemenand should be arrested

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
This OP opposes Maxine Waters' call for harassment of GOP admin officials. If anyone is injured or assassinated, Maxine should be arrested for her encouragement of violence toward GOP/Trump supporters. Steve Scalese was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporter, what will happen next?
Rep. Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials

This OP also opposes the stalking and harassment of GOP workers out in public, such as airports or restaurants. DC needs to create or enforce "menacing" laws to protect people from beeing harassed:

Menacing by Stalking. ... Section 2903.211 of the Ohio Revised Code explains menacing by stalking more specifically. This offense can be classified as either a first degree misdemeanor or fourth degree felony. A first degree misdemeanor is punishable by up to $1,000.00 in fines, 180 days in jail, or both.

(a) A person commits the crime of menacing if, by physical action, he/she intentionally places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.

Disorderly conduct is a minor misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of up to $150. Aggravated disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor in the fourth degree, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $250.

Public order. Disturbing the peace is a crime generally defined as the unsettling of proper order in a public space through one's actions. This can include creating loud noise by fighting or challenging to fight, disturbing others by loud noise, or using profanity.

Those things are already against the law. We just some kind of department of justice to actually do their jobs and arrest her.

Such is the authoritarian right's contempt for free expression, fear of dissent, and desire to compel conformity.

Conservatives seek more government, bigger government, at the expense of individual liberty.

There are already laws on the books for assault and battery. What we need is for authorities to enforce them and for DAs to actually prosecute the mobs.

Such is the authoritarian right's contempt for free expression, fear of dissent, and desire to compel conformity.

Conservatives seek more government, bigger government, at the expense of individual liberty.
goebbles 2.jpg

There are already laws against harrassment, physical threats and publicly disturbing the peace but the problem is that liberalfilth in various local and state government position refuse to enforce these laws. What we need is people to enforce these public behavioral laws already on the books.

There are already laws against harassment, physical threats and publicly disturbing the peace but the problem is that liberal filth in various local and state government position refuse to enforce these laws. What we need is people to enforce these public behavioral laws already on the books.

After someone is killed or injured its too late to enforce the laws. We need police to stop the harassment now BEFORE someone gets hurt.

There are already laws against harassment, physical threats and publicly disturbing the peace but the problem is that liberal filth in various local and state government position refuse to enforce these laws. What we need is people to enforce these public behavioral laws already on the books.

After someone is killed or injured its too late to enforce the laws. We need police to stop the harassment now BEFORE someone gets hurt.

I agree with you 100%! Today's liberals are criminals ill-suited to civilized society. Believe me, I WANT these leftist hate mobs put down like the rabid dogs they are.

This OP opposes Maxine Waters' call for harassment of GOP admin officials. If anyone is injured or assassinated, Maxine should be arrested for her encouragement of violence toward GOP/Trump supporters. Steve Scalese was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporter, what will happen next?
Rep. Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials

This OP also opposes the stalking and harassment of GOP workers out in public, such as airports or restaurants. DC needs to create or enforce "menacing" laws to protect people from beeing harassed:

Menacing by Stalking. ... Section 2903.211 of the Ohio Revised Code explains menacing by stalking more specifically. This offense can be classified as either a first degree misdemeanor or fourth degree felony. A first degree misdemeanor is punishable by up to $1,000.00 in fines, 180 days in jail, or both.

(a) A person commits the crime of menacing if, by physical action, he/she intentionally places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.

Disorderly conduct is a minor misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of up to $150. Aggravated disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor in the fourth degree, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $250.

Public order. Disturbing the peace is a crime generally defined as the unsettling of proper order in a public space through one's actions. This can include creating loud noise by fighting or challenging to fight, disturbing others by loud noise, or using profanity.

does this ONLY apply to liberals?

No more laws. Just enforcement.

People need to knock off the bullshit or we will take up arms and we know how to use our guns. Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

I agree with you 100%! Today's liberals are criminals ill-suited to civilized society. Believe me, I WANT these leftist hate mobs put down like the rabid dogs they are.

"Today's liberals are criminals ill-suited to civilized society. "
ALL liberals?
are there ANY liberals who are NOT scum?
do you know even 1 liberal who should NOT be killed?
do you have any relatives who are liberals?
do you want to kill them, too?

"Believe me, I WANT these leftist hate mobs put down like the rabid dogs they are."

I do....I absolutely DO believe you!
I'm completely convinced that YOU are a murderous nazi fascist conservative piece of shit.....

It applies to anyone getting in the face of the opposition party, especially at restaurants or airports. No one should be harassed in the US. If you want to protest, stand in a group with signs and chant and use your free speech rights. Do not make someone feel threatened, or someone may be forced to defend themselves.

Currently yes, because ALL of the violence, assaults, death threats, riots, attempted murder, arson, bloodthirst etc., has come from the LEFT! And their violent, beyond-methamphetamine-damage paranoia over Trump. There is zero difference between the anti-social, baby tantrum behavior of American liberal animals and muslim animals. None. They are one and the same and need to be locked in cages and their hyperactively destructive behavior proves it.

"Today's liberals are criminals ill-suited to civilized society. "
ALL liberals?
are there ANY liberals who are NOT scum?
do you know even 1 liberal who should NOT be killed?
do you have any relatives who are liberals?
do you want to kill them, too?

"Believe me, I WANT these leftist hate mobs put down like the rabid dogs they are."

I do....I absolutely DO believe you!
I'm completely convinced that YOU are a murderous nazi fascist conservative piece of shit.....

What a typical filthy, coward, liberal pile of redundant protoplasm you are - such a typical liberal. I'm NOT the one suppressing freedom of speech, I'm NOT the one committing violence, I'm NOT the one rioting, destroying property and assaulting women and child, and I'm NOT the one obsessed with tearing society apart over Trump, you sorry and deeply unstable vessel of wasted humanity. See, your own post proves it doesn't take much provocation to make you liberal hobgoblins flip out and show your own fanatical, enraged, hateful, poison nature, you poor little snowflake of a little girl.

But in fairness, to answer your question, NO, I don't know any current decent Obama liberals. I've known quite a few of them and every last one of them have the same sewer rat moral compass you obviously have, sir. That's why I call you the typical liberal you are.

So YES, DUMMY, all of today's liberals are ill-suited to civilized society. How many times do I have to repeat your own behavioral track record???

I'm focusing anyone who harasses another person based on their political beliefs. Currently the Left is actively harassing members of the GOP, but tomorrow the NRA could be harassing antifa or the Tea Party could be harassing the ACLU. The point being, do not make a personal attack on anyone, protest policies, not people. If things keep getting more violent, the violence will be unstoppable.

Laws are already on the books for it............Just never really enforced on those considered ........hmmm......protesters.............

To follow and harass.......chase out of movie theatres..is plain insane.............and the left has been yelling to do this with Wacked Maxine.....

rush limbaugh "leave only SOME liberals left alive"

ann coulter "we should shoot a few liberals"

If any liberal or rino or moderate or muslim or gay or black is killed then these 2 MUST be held responsible! and they will deserve the same punishments!

Forum List

Back