We need Covid -19 briefings.

Trump turned his daily briefings into campaign events, so we will lose nothing by him no longer doing them. However, for a while, we still need accurate daily science based reports of what is happening. I suggest Democrats have a daily report each day. The democratic report should not be used for political statements, but just for the scientific facts as they are known. I'm sure there are credible medical experts who are not afraid of Trump's response who could be called on to present the facts. Again, I repeat this should not be used as a political platform, but only a source for accurate information that we all will need for a while longer. Other than a quick introduction of the speaker, medical experts would be responsible for the briefing, and answering any questions about the virus that might arise. What do you think? Should we have accurate, science based briefings daily, or should we just not worry about it and hope everything works out OK?
So far there is only 1 scientific fact...
If you have a life threatening medical condition, stay home.

I'm guessing you get all your information from fox and right wing radio. There is much more information than that available.
Gee! I guess the over 100 MDs in my community are lying to me.
Please...more soup, Sir!

I don't mind being lied to, but it's insulting that you would think I would fall for that crap.
My Orthodox Community has over 10 Shuls and 1,000 families and probably about 400 MDs.
About 90% of them, including pulmonologists are currently living 24/7 in the hospitals in our area.
Mercy, Winthop, NCMC, LIJ, among others.

You think you know MDs?
You don't.
I know MDs.

I changed diapers on an MD and taught her how to ride a bike. I know Mds

Trump turned his daily briefings into campaign events, so we will lose nothing by him no longer doing them. However, for a while, we still need accurate daily science based reports of what is happening. I suggest Democrats have a daily report each day. The democratic report should not be used for political statements, but just for the scientific facts as they are known. I'm sure there are credible medical experts who are not afraid of Trump's response who could be called on to present the facts. Again, I repeat this should not be used as a political platform, but only a source for accurate information that we all will need for a while longer. Other than a quick introduction of the speaker, medical experts would be responsible for the briefing, and answering any questions about the virus that might arise. What do you think? Should we have accurate, science based briefings daily, or should we just not worry about it and hope everything works out OK?

I'm guessing you get all your information from fox and right wing radio. There is much more information than that available.
Please...more soup, Sir!

I don't mind being lied to, but it's insulting that you would think I would fall for that crap.
What crap?
Be specific?

You've already made it clear you couldn't comprehend the OP. Go away now.
There's nothing new to report you obnoxious piece of shit.
Have many of your friends have you spoken to in the last few days for in-hospital insight?
All you know is what come out of your tuchus.

Please...more soup, Sir!

My Orthodox Community has over 10 Shuls and 1,000 families and probably about 400 MDs.
About 90% of them, including pulmonologists are currently living 24/7 in the hospitals in our area.
Mercy, Winthop, NCMC, LIJ, among others.

You think you know MDs?
You don't.
I know MDs.

I changed diapers on an MD and taught her how to ride a bike. I know Mds
Me too, plus an entire town.
Except for following standard procedures there's nothing they know today they didn't know 2 weeks ago.
What we all know by now is that your Liberal bullshit about C19 killing everyone that contracts it is bullshit.

"This shouldn't be a political thing but Democrats should do it."

Do you hear yourself?

It's obvious that republicans won't do it. Democrats are the only ones who could. Again, I stress that it should not be used for political rhetoric. Scientifically based information about the virus, and that is all. I would oppose turning it into a political circus like Trump did.
It's kinda funny you actually think Democrats can do a single thing that doesn't turn into a political circus. Do you even live in this country?

I can see how hard it is for you to imagine somebody that wouldn't be as unethical as you, but I already said it would specifically not be used as a political platform. You can't stretch your mind to evaluate what I actually said instead of what you want to think I said?

So you're able to determine I'm "unethical" because I find you a bit naive? Odd.

Please...more soup, Sir!

What crap?
Be specific?

You've already made it clear you couldn't comprehend the OP. Go away now.
There's nothing new to report you obnoxious piece of shit.
Have many of your friends have you spoken to in the last few days for in-hospital insight?
All you know is what come out of your tuchus.

Odd, but the leaders in the field seem to think there is lots of new information to dispense. I do speak to lots of doctors, and a few of them are friends. Doctors aren't the only experts with information to share. Epidemiologists probably wouldn't know which end of the stethoscope to use, but after their years of studying the subject, I'm interested to hear what new information they might have to share. No shortage of credible experts, and no doubt their information is needed by us.

Should we have accurate, science based briefings daily
:cuckoo:
The Trump administration is already doing that and has been consistently and regularly doing that for a long fucking time now, you silly foolish TDS addled moron.

Are you going to ask if we should also have sunrises?

Trump isn't doing that. He is having a daily campaign rally. He says he doesn't want to do it any more anyway.
The terms "science based briefing" and "daily campaign rally", are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Are you intelligent enough to comprehend that, or too fucking stupid to comprehend that?

In my scenario, they would be mutually exclusive. I made that clear in the OP dumb ass.
Oh you mean in the La La Land you imagine to exist. Got it.

"This shouldn't be a political thing but Democrats should do it."

Do you hear yourself?

It's obvious that republicans won't do it. Democrats are the only ones who could. Again, I stress that it should not be used for political rhetoric. Scientifically based information about the virus, and that is all. I would oppose turning it into a political circus like Trump did.
It's kinda funny you actually think Democrats can do a single thing that doesn't turn into a political circus. Do you even live in this country?

I can see how hard it is for you to imagine somebody that wouldn't be as unethical as you, but I already said it would specifically not be used as a political platform. You can't stretch your mind to evaluate what I actually said instead of what you want to think I said?

So you're able to determine I'm "unethical" because I find you a bit naive? Odd.

Your ethics are obvious from the programs you advocate and the unethical politicians you support.

The Trump administration is already doing that and has been consistently and regularly doing that for a long fucking time now, you silly foolish TDS addled moron.

Trump isn't doing that. He is having a daily campaign rally. He says he doesn't want to do it any more anyway.
The terms "science based briefing" and "daily campaign rally", are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Are you intelligent enough to comprehend that, or too fucking stupid to comprehend that?

In my scenario, they would be mutually exclusive. I made that clear in the OP dumb ass.
Then it logically follows that the scenario you are presenting is a fictitious hypothetical situation which is necessarily dependent on a logical fallacy known as a false dichotomy.

Your logic fails.

Then it logically follows that the scenario you are presenting is a fictitious hypothetical situation which is necessarily dependent on a logical fallacy known as a false dichotomy.

Your logic fails.

I can't even say nice try, cause

Your logic fails.

I kinda figured that would fly way the fuck over your TDS-addled simpleton head.

Your logic fails.

I kinda figured that would fly way the fuck over your TDS-addled simpleton head.

There was nothing hypothetical about asking if a non political scientific based briefing on the Covid-19 virus was worthwhile. I can't help that you are so deep into your rhetoric till you can't read he words for what they say, and respond appropriately, no matter if you think it is worthwhile or not. All your hair on fire efforts to change my question to suit your preconceived notions is the sign of an idiot Trump supporter, and exactly what I expect from you. Even if you stand on your toes, I don't think you will ever be able to post something over my head, dumb ass.

Your logic fails.

There was nothing hypothetical about asking if a non political scientific based briefing on the Covid-19 virus was worthwhile. I can't help that you are so deep into your rhetoric till you can't read he words for what they say, and respond appropriately, no matter if you think it is worthwhile or not. All your hair on fire efforts to change my question to suit your preconceived notions is the sign of an idiot Trump supporter, and exactly what I expect from you. Even if you stand on your toes, I don't think you will ever be able to post something over my head, dumb ass.

Your concession is accepted.

Biden needs to step up and say China is not responsible and Orange Man Bad

Biden needs to step up and say China is not responsive and Orange Man Bad

This is about credible daily briefings, dumb ass. Try to keep up.

There is only so much that can be said.

I know, but you keep working on that vocabulary. Soon you will be talking with adults just like you have always wanted to do.

What information arent you getting?

The democratic report should not be used for political statements

calvin_and_hobbes_laughing_by_danidarko96_d4yrwih-fullview.jpg

I know, but you keep working on that vocabulary. Soon you will be talking with adults just like you have always wanted to do.
We have seen what the adults have done to this land and world. The ones who know better.

Forum List

Back