We need Covid -19 briefings.

Trump turned his daily briefings into campaign events, so we will lose nothing by him no longer doing them. However, for a while, we still need accurate daily science based reports of what is happening. I suggest Democrats have a daily report each day. The democratic report should not be used for political statements, but just for the scientific facts as they are known. I'm sure there are credible medical experts who are not afraid of Trump's response who could be called on to present the facts. Again, I repeat this should not be used as a political platform, but only a source for accurate information that we all will need for a while longer. Other than a quick introduction of the speaker, medical experts would be responsible for the briefing, and answering any questions about the virus that might arise. What do you think? Should we have accurate, science based briefings daily, or should we just not worry about it and hope everything works out OK?
So far there is only 1 scientific fact...
If you have a life threatening medical condition, stay home.

I'm guessing you get all your information from fox and right wing radio. There is much more information than that available.
Gee! I guess the over 100 MDs in my community are lying to me.
Please...more soup, Sir!

Last edited:
Trump turned his daily briefings into campaign events, so we will lose nothing by him no longer doing them. However, for a while, we still need accurate daily science based reports of what is happening. I suggest Democrats have a daily report each day. The democratic report should not be used for political statements, but just for the scientific facts as they are known. I'm sure there are credible medical experts who are not afraid of Trump's response who could be called on to present the facts. Again, I repeat this should not be used as a political platform, but only a source for accurate information that we all will need for a while longer. Other than a quick introduction of the speaker, medical experts would be responsible for the briefing, and answering any questions about the virus that might arise. What do you think? Should we have accurate, science based briefings daily, or should we just not worry about it and hope everything works out OK?
Elections have consequences.

And those consequences don't last forever. We need accurate scientifically based information. That orange fool isn't providing that.
Not his job and you won’t listen anyway.

Go find out for yourself.

"This shouldn't be a political thing but Democrats should do it."

Do you hear yourself?

It's obvious that republicans won't do it. Democrats are the only ones who could. Again, I stress that it should not be used for political rhetoric. Scientifically based information about the virus, and that is all. I would oppose turning it into a political circus like Trump did.
It's kinda funny you actually think Democrats can do a single thing that doesn't turn into a political circus. Do you even live in this country?

I can see how hard it is for you to imagine somebody that wouldn't be as unethical as you, but I already said it would specifically not be used as a political platform. You can't stretch your mind to evaluate what I actually said instead of what you want to think I said?
nice.

Should we have accurate, science based briefings daily
:cuckoo:
The Trump administration is already doing that and has been consistently and regularly doing that for a long fucking time now, you silly foolish TDS addled moron.

Are you going to ask if we should also have sunrises?
No, they haven't.
How the fuck would a low IQ individual such as yourself know the difference?
Amazing how many people here claim to know my IQ.

You have watched these tRump campaign events, right?

There is almost no real information and a lots of tRump ranting.

We can do without the ranting.
Someone here thinks you have an IQ?!

Do you hear yourself?

It's obvious that republicans won't do it. Democrats are the only ones who could. Again, I stress that it should not be used for political rhetoric. Scientifically based information about the virus, and that is all. I would oppose turning it into a political circus like Trump did.
It's kinda funny you actually think Democrats can do a single thing that doesn't turn into a political circus. Do you even live in this country?

I can see how hard it is for you to imagine somebody that wouldn't be as unethical as you, but I already said it would specifically not be used as a political platform. You can't stretch your mind to evaluate what I actually said instead of what you want to think I said?
Your righteous sanctimony makes me want to puke.

The Trump administration is already doing that and has been consistently and regularly doing that for a long fucking time now, you silly foolish TDS addled moron.

No, they haven't.
How the fuck would a low IQ individual such as yourself know the difference?
Amazing how many people here claim to know my IQ.

You have watched these tRump campaign events, right?

There is almost no real information and a lots of tRump ranting.

We can do without the ranting.
You are dodging the question. Why are you dodging the question?

I predict that you will continue to dodge the questions.

Trump isn't doing that. He is having a daily campaign rally. He says he doesn't want to do it any more anyway.
The terms "science based briefing" and "daily campaign rally", are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Are you intelligent enough to comprehend that, or too fucking stupid to comprehend that?

In my scenario, they would be mutually exclusive. I made that clear in the OP dumb ass.

I'm guessing you get all your information from fox and right wing radio. There is much more information than that available.
Please...more soup, Sir!

I don't mind being lied to, but it's insulting that you would think I would fall for that crap.

Lol, that's a sudden change of heart.

Well that's too bad.

Please...more soup, Sir!

I don't mind being lied to, but it's insulting that you would think I would fall for that crap.
What crap?
Be specific?

And those consequences don't last forever. We need accurate scientifically based information. That orange fool isn't providing that.

It's not trump's job to provide accurate information that the country needs? Typical uncaring right winger.

Please...more soup, Sir!

Not to perpetuate a stereotype, but I do believe Independent is Jewish, so....
:laugh:

No offense intended, Indy.
:beer:

It's not trump's job to provide accurate information that the country needs? Typical uncaring right winger.
Show me in the constitution where it is the job of POTUS to educate and update citizens on anything.

Please...more soup, Sir!

My Orthodox Community has over 10 Shuls and 1,000 families and probably about 400 MDs.
About 90% of them, including pulmonologists are currently living 24/7 in the hospitals in our area.
Mercy, Winthop, NCMC, LIJ, among others.

You think you know MDs?
You don't.
I know MDs.

Do you hear yourself?

Your righteous sanctimony makes me want to puke.

Your childishness makes me laugh.

You wouldn't know WTF they were talking about anyway. You just want to be told what to think,do and say so I'll fill you in. Stay at home, pull the covers up over up your head, stay at home and in bed where those big bad mean old nasty conservatives can't hurt you and STFU! There, happy now?

Lol, that's a sudden change of heart.

Well that's too bad.

No change of heart that I am aware of. What do you think about accurate scientifically based briefings without a political aspect?

Please...more soup, Sir!

What crap?
Be specific?

You've already made it clear you couldn't comprehend the OP. Go away now.

Show me in the constitution where it is the job of POTUS to educate and update citizens on anything.

Perhaps right wingers only care about childish remarks from a president, and the traditional duties don't matter any more.

Forum List

Back