🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need to Give Iran the Bomb

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
War with Iran is inevitable. Iran looks upon us as being the "Great Satan". It is time for us to reduce the nation of Iran to a rubble heap if rocks and dust. They want the BOMB. Let's give them a couple of ours before we wait until they have one.

War with Iran is inevitable. Iran looks upon us as being the "Great Satan". It is time for us to reduce the nation of Iran to a rubble heap if rocks and dust. They want the BOMB. Let's give them a couple of ours before we wait until they have one.

Your thin skinned.

Its going to take time for Iran to trust us, and I'm sure they are listening to the GOP debates and well , they probably think nothing has changed.

Iranians have been chanting "Death to America!" since the fall of the Shah. You have to be an idiot to believe the GOP debates have any influence whatsoever.

Its going to take time for Iran to trust us, and I'm sure they are listening to the GOP debates and well , they probably think nothing has changed.

You know of any reason we should care if Iran trusts us?
More importantly, why would any reasonably sane non-suicidal American trust Iran?
Fry em and be done.

More importantly, why would any reasonably sane non-suicidal American trust Iran?
Fry em and be done.

What makes Iran non trust worthy to us? We are the one who has been interfering in their country for the last several decades.

Iranians have been chanting "Death to America!" since the fall of the Shah. You have to be an idiot to believe the GOP debates have any influence whatsoever.

Yes and we have many on the message boards who say nuclear bomb to Iran, let me put that in english
"death to Iran". We should of never done the coup, M. Albright agrees, and to strangle them to death since the 90's, I'm surprise Iran has been as patient as they have been.

Your thin skinned.

I certainly do not hold with Obama's unconditional surrender. I say eliminate the threat pre-emptively. A couple of nukes and it's over before it starts. We can apologize on the world stage later. Such a move just might prevent us from having to deploy enough troops in the Middle East to have to march across Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, etc. and save countless American lives.

Yes and we have many on the message boards who say nuclear bomb to Iran, let me put that in english
"death to Iran". We should of never done the coup, M. Albright agrees, and to strangle them to death since the 90's, I'm surprise Iran has been as patient as they have been.

The past is prologue. What's done is done. It's the next ten years that worry me.

Fry em and be done.

What makes Iran non trust worthy to us? We are the one who has been interfering in their country for the last several decades.

The fact they are a bunch of insane blood-thirsty torchering raping murdering assholes might have something to do with it. You didn't answer either of my questions.

Iran is no threat to the US....and never has been. ....... :cool:

You mean they were just kidding around when they over ran our Embassy and kept our people hostage? "Death to USA" is actually an Arab endearment?

Forum List

Back