We Need to Give Iran the Bomb

The problem with giving the Iranian Regime the bomb is that the Iranian regime is theocratic. It is ruled ultimately by clerics.

How can you give the atomic bomb to those clerics who believe that ??...the 12th Mahdi and all that????

No way!!!!!

The problem with giving the Iranian Regime the bomb is that the Iranian regime is theocratic. It is ruled ultimately by clerics.

How can you give the atomic bomb to those clerics who believe that ??...the 12th Mahdi and all that????

No way!!!!!

who gives nuclear bombs out? -------like "TRICK OR TREAT" candy? It's not
that easy-----they require upkeep----you cannot just put a ribbon on an atom
bomb and mail it parcel post Sheesh skye----are you ok?

No way!!!!!

ok, ok I meant letting the Iranian Regime get the bomb

not giving ...like in a gift.

do you know what I mean? LOL

No way!!!!!

ok, ok I meant letting the Iranian Regime get the bomb

not giving ...like in a gift.

do you know what I mean? LOL

the "give 'em the bomb" just on this thread has run the GAMUT of "conotations".
I have come to the conclusion that the DEAL-----is really all about dropping sanctions on Iran------the "bomb" issue is a smoke screen. Sanctions should
not be dropped----Iran is fomenting world war III in cahoots with Russia and
China and here we are--------playing footsie under the table with the AXIS powers.

No way!!!!! sk

"who gives nuclear bombs out? -------like "TRICK OR TREAT" candy? It's not
bomb and mail it parcel post Sheesh skye----are you ok? " i9

We all recognize the potential peril Iran poses.
If the deal doesn't go through, then we have ZERO control over Iran's nuclear program.
If the deal does go through, we gain some rudimentary control over Iran's nuclear program.

Which is better?
Zero control.
Or some * rudimentary albeit imperfect control.

* Whatever that may be; 5%, 27%, 82%; what we know is, it's not zero%. In matters of nuclear weapons, zero% control is worse than non-zero% control.

No way!!!!! sk

If the deal doesn't go through, then we have ZERO control over Iran's nuclear program.
If the deal does go through, we gain some rudimentary control over Iran's nuclear program.

Which is better?
Zero control.

* Whatever that may be; 5%, 27%, 82%; what we know is, it's not zero%. In matters of nuclear weapons, zero% control is worse than non-zero% control.

we had control over Iran's aggression via SANCTIONS-----we are giving that up-----the bomb thing is a smoke screen. Iran was dangerous----now it has become an
IMMINENT THREAT TO THE WORLD-----------watch and see

It would be like throwing a gun at a unarmed man and daring him to draw. America would then wipe iran off the face of this planet.

fret not, Matthew dear------the sparks will begin to fly soon enough----The axis powers are ITCHING for war. --------now think-----for the sake of the six year old
kids on the playground THE ENEMIES ----not japs, not Italy, not germans----THIS TIME Russia, China, Iran -----and all their silly clients including SYRIA-----and the Shiites of the world, ISIS and whoever wants to join that insane asylum ----maybe Pakistan-----??? or parts of Egypt------or SOMALIA, SUDAN, Half of KENYA, INDONESIA ------the good news is that lots of them hate each other
even more than the Italians hated the germans

No way!!!!!

Ever listen to any of your jew zealots.

No way!!!!! sk

Which is better?
Zero control.

we had control over Iran's aggression via SANCTIONS-----we are giving that up-----the bomb thing is a smoke screen. Iran was dangerous----now it has become an
IMMINENT THREAT TO THE WORLD-----------watch and see

That's why all the other countries are going there to trade with Iran. Looks like the world is crazy.

This post is the same as most, the Zionist want to cause trouble and those who need to worship the Zionist back them up. The Zionist have been doing this crap for decades, propaganda to get what they want.

War with Iran is inevitable. Iran looks upon us as being the "Great Satan". It is time for us to reduce the nation of Iran to a rubble heap if rocks and dust. They want the BOMB. Let's give them a couple of ours before we wait until they have one.

Btch, join the military, get shipped to the front lines, then lets talk....I get sick of your arm chair brave fucks wanting everybody in the fuckin country to fight for it, but yo ass. Join the fuckin military and then lets talk, otherwise keep the war talk were it belongs, in the safety of your parents basement behind closed gates, you moron...WAR IS HELL OR HAVEN'T YOU HEARD, PEOPLE DIE!!

War with Iran is inevitable. Iran looks upon us as being the "Great Satan". It is time for us to reduce the nation of Iran to a rubble heap if rocks and dust. They want the BOMB. Let's give them a couple of ours before we wait until they have one.

Btch, join the military, get shipped to the front lines, then lets talk....I get sick of your arm chair brave fucks wanting everybody in the fuckin country to fight for it, but yo ass. Join the fuckin military and then lets talk, otherwise keep the war talk were it belongs, in the safety of your parents basement behind closed gates, you moron...WAR IS HELL OR HAVEN'T YOU HEARD, PEOPLE DIE!!

Unlike you Liberals, I'm not afraid of war. Been there and done that. You have no idea to whom you are addressing here.

No way!!!!!

It appears that you failed to either read or understand what I wrote in my OP.

This post is the same as most, the Zionist want to cause trouble and those who need to worship the Zionist back them up. The Zionist have been doing this crap for decades, propaganda to get what they want.
Iran is no threat to the US....and never has been. ....... :cool:

You mean they were just kidding around when they over ran our Embassy and kept our people hostage? "Death to USA" is actually an Arab endearment?

That was our fault.

It wasn't my fault----or the fault of anyone I know------what did you and your fucking friends do to make it happen?

No way!!!!!

I am a jew-----I have been "exposed" to jews all of my life-----what is it that YOU have heard those "jew" zealots say that would suggest to you that DA JOOOOOS
might be should not have access to nuclear weapons? feel free to express yourself openly

penny dear------try to express WHOLE thoughts. Your post conveys no message at all -----it is jibberish. You have used the phrase "this crap" -------but have not referred to any specific "crap" ----WHAT "CRAP" ??? then you move on to more
nothingness' ------" to get what they (Zionists) want " what is it that your catechism whore told that "the Zionists WANT"?

What fucking world do you live in, bitch?!? Israel wants nothing but to have a peaceful nation-state. They are not plotting to kill anyone but those who are already plotting to kill them. On the other hand, the self-declared enemies of Israel have repeatedly taken violent actions against Israel, refuse to accept and acknowledge Israel as a state, and constantly preach that Israel should be destroyed.

Fuck you and your anti-Semitic notions. Maybe it is time to straighten things out once and for all. Maybe we should start picking sides and lock and load.

You mean they were just kidding around when they over ran our Embassy and kept our people hostage? "Death to USA" is actually an Arab endearment?

That was our fault.

It wasn't my fault----or the fault of anyone I know------what did you and your fucking friends do to make it happen?

No way!!!!!

I am a jew-----I have been "exposed" to jews all of my life-----what is it that YOU have heard those "jew" zealots say that would suggest to you that DA JOOOOOS
might be should not have access to nuclear weapons? feel free to express yourself openly

Yeah, you are clearly a Jew. You are annoying as fuck.

That was our fault.

No way!!!!!

Yeah, you are clearly a Jew. You are annoying as fuck.

yes I am a jew-----your whore just claimed that "jew zealots" have things to say that have important meaning to HER. But the diseased **** is unable to say what she means by that statement------your ***** are just as stupid as are you

Unlike you Liberals, I'm not afraid of war. Been there and done that. You have no idea to whom you are addressing here.

I'm a vet, gave the Navy 10 years, this was doing the 80's....never saw one day of anything but watching Ronald the idiot Reagan outspend us in military contracts and scaring the hell out of the Soviet Union...a period I am certain you are apart of.
Cause any real soldier that see's real combat, seeing people die around him, wanting to continue that madness isn't a damned soldier just a sick sociopath motherfucker that needs a life.

Forum List

Back