We need to kill Radical Islam totally, completely and without compassion.

1 out of 3, huh?

That's a lot of random gas station and 7-11 owners who are apparently terrorist sympathizers.

:rolleyes:

Please forgive me if I don't exactly offer you a great deal of credibility, considering you don't even know the names of the two main branches of Islam.

"Shitti"? That's beyond a typo, that's not even a LITTLE close to "Shiite".

You're a book writer, Neubarth. A story teller. And you're not even a good one.

Shitti was fully intended. You are fully a dork.

I do not know about how many gas stations attendants are secret followers of Radical Islam, but I do know that most of the valets for the hotels in San Diego are. This place is crawling with Radical Islamics who all claim that they are willing to die for Allah and Mohammed (mhbeihf).

Books? Everybody is entitled to their own judgments when it comes to books, but my first book has been leading Amazon Mobi Novel sales for over two years. That is Number One for two years and more. That is hard to beat when you consider that Books are advertised as having been number one on the best seller list for ten weeks or eleven weeks. How about 140 weeks????

Only the Bible has outsold me during that time. I am proud of that especially when you consider that I have never taken any college writing or English classes. People still buy the book. The paperback, originally sold for $7 is now selling for $95 as a used copy. That is amazing.

Dorks like you could not even write a book as you are too stupid. Dorks like you do not even know anything about that which you post to on this board. Do you know the difference between Radical Islam and mainstream Islam? Do dorks like you even care? MY guess is that you are too stupid to waste my time with, so I will put you on ignore for the time being. Email me if you think you have something intelligent to say.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as Radical Christianity

so you do not consider fred phelps and his group radical????? o my

and while we are at it ....most people are saying...no shirt sherlock....why dont you put on a shirt? why are you posting a 20 plus year old avatar with you shirtless.....some of us find it quite offensive?

Don't you people read ANY history?

One cannot kill AN IDEA with an army, Neubarth.

You can only kill an idea with a better idea.

You have to attack ideas in the realm of the mind, and not of the body.

If you doubt that, see the history of Ireland's 700 year battle against England.

Generally, all an invading army can do is make that idea even more attractive to the people you've invaded.

Well, that's why I insist (as the Rand Corporation does) that tracking down these guys is mostly a police action and NOT a military one.

I do not know about how many gas stations attendants are secret followers of Radical Islam, but I do know that most of the valets for the hotels in San Diego are. This place is crawling with Radical Islamics who all claim that they are willing to die for Allah and Mohammed (mhbeihf).
Then you are in a unique position. Why haven't you wired yourself up and taped the ravings of these terrorists and turned them in to homeland security? You should be ashamed of yourself and you most certainly are shaming Americans everywhere.

Not anymore. They were all killed off. A good reason why we need to do the same for Islam.

If radical islam started saying that christianity was the scourge of the earth and needed to be wiped off the face of the planet so that the rest of the earth's people could live in freedom and propserity, do you think radical christianity would re-appear?

What a load of jingistic nonsense the premise of this thread really is.

Basically some of us are judging one billion people based on the actions of a couple thousand nutters.

How easy it is to enflame the prejudices of the terminally stupid.

What a load of jingistic nonsense the premise of this thread really is.

Basically some of us are judging one billion people based on the actions of a couple thousand nutters.

How easy it is to enflame the prejudices of the terminally stupid.

Again, edi, you are deliberately trying to obfuscate the issue with blatant dishonesty. People who do things like you are doing are commonly called pathological liars.

Nobody is judging one billion people based upon the actions of a couple thousand nutters. That is a blatant and outrageous lie.

The actual number of Radical Islamics is estimated a third of a Billion with the majority of them members of the Shitti sect. They are no card carrying members of Radical Islam, as there is no membership card liek there was for the Communists in the 1930's - 1950's.

Eliminate the Radical Islamics, and Islam could be the religion of peace that many claim it is. I have many friends who are mainstrean Islamics. They want to see the Radical Islamics killed so they can practice their religion of peace.

They would still have to deal with the atrocious conduct of their founder, child rapist and mass murderer, Mohammed (mhbeihf), but they could excuse his behavior as being typical of roving wild bands of Arabs 1500 years ago and "let it be" and subsequently pursue a religion of peace. More power to them. They just need to get rid of the Radical Islamics who want to kill everybody.

Without going into specifics, those beheadings really bother me as they should you; though you probably pretend that they never happened and are not happening now. Do you know that beheading is a daily occurance in the Radical Islamic dominated parts of the world? They control people with the threat of beheading.

Last edited:
Why aren't you taping these people that you hear talking about committing acts of terrorism and turning them in?

Again, edi, you are deliberately trying to obfuscate the issue with blatant dishonesty. People who do things like you are doing are commonly called pathological liars.

Nobody is judging one billion people based upon the actions of a couple thousand nutters. That is a blatant and outrageous lie.

The actual number of Radical Islamics is estimated a third of a Billion with the majority of them members of the Shitti sect. They are no card carrying members of Radical Islam, as there is no membership card liek there was for the Communists in the 1930's - 1950's.

Eliminate the Radical Islamics, and Islam could be the religion of peace that many claim it is. I have many friends who are mainstrean Islamics. They want to see the Radical Islamics killed so they can practice their religion of peace.

They would still have to deal with the atrocious conduct of their founder, child rapist and mass murderer, Mohammed (mhbeihf), but they could excuse his behavior as being typical of roving wild bands of Arabs 1500 years ago and "let it be" and subsequently pursue a religion of peace. More power to them. They just need to get rid of the Radical Islamics who want to kill everybody.

Without going into specifics, those beheadings really bother me as they should you; though you probably pretend that they never happened and are not happening now. Do you know that beheading is a daily occurance in the Radical Islamic dominated parts of the world? They control people with the threat of beheading.

You really lose me, and I bet a lot of other people, when you deliberately call Shiites by an incorrect and disrespectful name. There's just no reason for someone that isn't trying to whip up hate to do that.

Then you are in a unique position. Why haven't you wired yourself up and taped the ravings of these terrorists and turned them in to homeland security? You should be ashamed of yourself and you most certainly are shaming Americans everywhere.
Before 9/11 my step son Jason worked as a hotel parking valet while a college student here in San Diego. All the other valet drivers were Arabs.

According to Jason, they made very good money, yet, all they did was badmouth America and talk about how it was going to be brought down to the mud soon and totally destroyed when our economy crashed..

Jason could not stand them and took another job. That was September 7th, 2001 when he went back to school for the new semester. I did call his report into the FBI, and the person on the phone said that they would look into it. I called the FBI because there was no Homeland Security.

Basically, they thought it was a free speech issue, even though I stressed the "brought down to the mud" and "economy crashed" comments because I felt that there was something more to their comments as if they were a warning of mal intent. As usual with the FBI, I never heard back from them. They would take reports and ignore you with consistency.

I strongly suspect that two of the arabs who hijacked the planes on 9/11 were among that crowd of arab valets. Now that they are dead, I guess it does not matter, but I wonder about all the other valets and what mischief they are still up to. The FBI has probably still done nothing about that report.

That's a huge difference from what you said previously.

*yawn*

You really lose me, and I bet a lot of other people, when you deliberately call Shiites by an incorrect and disrespectful name. There's just no reason for someone that isn't trying to whip up hate to do that.

I have been involved with the shitties for a long time. They are a disgusting sect of Islam that believes in murder, lies and anything else to advance their faith. Sunnies I can accept. Shitties are most prone to be Radical Islamics. Theirs is an evil and totally disgusting sect that would think noting about killing you if they felt that it was advantageous to their cause of universal islam.

When you wake up to the totally evil reality, you will call them shitties, too. If they stopped all of the killing, and were actually a peaceful religion, I might spell it Shi'ite, but they would have to earn that honor.

I have been on operations agaisnt the shitties. I have lost too many of my fellow officers and men in operations against the shitties. I have a firm dislike for their murderous ways. I dislike the fact that they like to kill innocent Americans just because they are Americans.

Damn them all to hell.

That's a huge difference from what you said previously.

*yawn*

I just gave you more specifity there, Ravi. If you want specificity, all you need do is ask for it. The only thing I do not talk about with specificity are military missions. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and keep quiet about it for the rest of your life or you endanger others.

a leader who calls himself a Christian..lies the country into a preemptive war...translation invasion of sovereign nation..and bombs the living hell out of their woman and children ..non-combatants and infrastructure ..causing untold death both directly and indirectly..... reveling in the shock and awe translation ..]terror ...but still remain holier than thou...because..he spoke with god and god said..

W..WE IS GOT SOME DIRTY MUSLIMS THATS NEEDS KILLIN....

nothing radical about that...

Last edited:
i Have Been Involved With The Shitties For A Long Time. They Are A Disgusting Sect Of Islam That Believes In Murder, Lies And Anything Else To Advance Their Faith. Sunnies I Can Accept. Shitties Are Most Prone To Be Radical Islamics. Theirs Is An Evil And Totally Disgusting Sect That Would Think Noting About Killing You If They Felt That It Was Advantageous To Their Cause Of Universal Islam.

When You Wake Up To The Totally Evil Reality, You Will Call Them Shitties, Too. If They Stopped All Of The Killing, And Were Actually A Peaceful Religion, I Might Spell It Shi'ite, But They Would Have To Earn That Honor.

I Have Been On Operations Agaisnt The Shitties. I Have Lost Too Many Of My Fellow Officers And Men In Operations Against The Shitties. I Have A Firm Dislike For Their Murderous Ways. I Dislike The Fact That They Like To Kill Innocent Americans Just Because They Are Americans.

Damn Them All To Hell.

I Thought You Said You Where In The Navy ???

I have been involved with the shitties for a long time. They are a disgusting sect of Islam that believes in murder, lies and anything else to advance their faith. Sunnies I can accept. Shitties are most prone to be Radical Islamics. Theirs is an evil and totally disgusting sect that would think noting about killing you if they felt that it was advantageous to their cause of universal islam.

When you wake up to the totally evil reality, you will call them shitties, too. If they stopped all of the killing, and were actually a peaceful religion, I might spell it Shi'ite, but they would have to earn that honor.

I have been on operations agaisnt the shitties. I have lost too many of my fellow officers and men in operations against the shitties. I have a firm dislike for their murderous ways. I dislike the fact that they like to kill innocent Americans just because they are Americans.

Damn them all to hell.

If I WHERE A SHITTY ...I would fly a fucking plane into your house..

There is no such thing as Radical Christianity

so you do not consider fred phelps and his group radical????? o my

Also remember the radical christians that kill abortion doctors. One of them murdered a doctor in cold blood while his wife and young children watched.

proposal of genocide? kill all muslims would that include our allies who are muslims or muslim americans who converted? please do give us the details of this plan after all the devil is always in the details. would you allow them to covert to christianity or simply execute them..and what about the wee ones..what would you do with them?

i have no fondness of muslims but then again i have no fondness of 'christians' like you. do you not see the irony in calling for their all out death...ridding the world of approx. 1/3 rd of its population? did you realize that?

then who would be next?

proposal of genocide? kill all muslims would that include our allies who are muslims or muslim americans who converted? please do give us the details of this plan after all the devil is always in the details. would you allow them to covert to christianity or simply execute them..and what about the wee ones..what would you do with them?

i have no fondness of muslims but then again i have no fondness of 'christians' like you. do you not see the irony in calling for their all out death...ridding the world of approx. 1/3 rd of its population? did you realize that?

then who would be next?

If we adopt such an attitude, we will have become our own worst enemy.

Forum List

Back