"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

That doesn't make it my problem.

They're real impoverished with their cell phone, $100 shoes, designer clothes, etc.

If they'd quit making excuses and demanding others do for them, things could get better. Those good at making excuses are rarely good for anything else.
The poor have it so good.

I was in the store the other day and they were getting filet mignon and lobster with food stamps
Anything with a nutritional value chart on it can be purchased with food stamps.

When are they going to start buying their own fucking food?

When we end corporate welfare.

There's no such thing. Despite that, the freeloaders poor people still won't buy their own fucking food.
Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

/----/ I though Obozo left us with a robust economy not seen since Eisenhower. Didn't Obozo run the DOW up a zillion points? What happened???

He turned around a recession, but growth is slow.

It is? Not according to you boy. He said just a little over a year ago, and I quote, “America’s economy is not just better than it was eight years ago — it is the strongest, most durable economy in the world.” That doesn't sound like slow growth.

He said, at a State of the Union speech, "Tonight, after a breakthrough year for America, our economy is growing and creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999." That doesn't indicate he believes the economy is slow.

That's just two quotes that contradict your claim. At other times, he talked about records he set and used the word booming. Slow and booming aren't antonyms.

How about you look at actual growth numbers? Idiot.

Obama's economic record. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and never even one year when the growth rate didn't even get to 3%, which is historically dismal.
Stock market increased more than every president before him combined

Food stamp use went to a high number than every President before him despite his claims the economy was booming.

The poor have it so good.

I was in the store the other day and they were getting filet mignon and lobster with food stamps
Anything with a nutritional value chart on it can be purchased with food stamps.

There's no such thing. Despite that, the freeloaders poor people still won't buy their own fucking food.

There's $6.2 billion that can be saved by no longer paying people who refuse to improve their skills.

He turned around a recession, but growth is slow.

It is? Not according to you boy. He said just a little over a year ago, and I quote, “America’s economy is not just better than it was eight years ago — it is the strongest, most durable economy in the world.” That doesn't sound like slow growth.

He said, at a State of the Union speech, "Tonight, after a breakthrough year for America, our economy is growing and creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999." That doesn't indicate he believes the economy is slow.

That's just two quotes that contradict your claim. At other times, he talked about records he set and used the word booming. Slow and booming aren't antonyms.

How about you look at actual growth numbers? Idiot.

Obama's economic record. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and never even one year when the growth rate didn't even get to 3%, which is historically dismal.

Then you must be mad repubs have not changed a thing.

Your ****** had 8 years. Why should the white guy be expected to do in 7 months what the black guy never did?

Without passing anything this is still obamas economy.

There's $6.2 billion that can be saved by no longer paying people who refuse to improve their skills.
Yeah they will improve skills and get one of those jobs sent to china.

This is a funny thread.

Redistribution has been going from the poor and middle class to the rich for the past 40 years. Who exactly have been stealing wealth from whom? The people that you support...

Just because the poor get some help feeding their families doesn't change this reality.

Since 1980 the rich have gained 950% more wealth while the little guy working has made next to shit. Is this fair?

Can I answer the questions for the Moon Bats?

There will never be enough for the greedy little welfare queens. They want a big welfare state government but they sure as hell don't want to get the bill for it. They want somebody else to pay for it. Anybody except themselves.

The Walton's and other rich do love that corporate welfare.

No such thing.

They make billions while tax payers subsidize labor.

Make being the key word.

I've indicated how the subsidized labor could be stopped. No more handouts.

You said the Walton family had few skills. How does someone with so few skills make enough to buy you a million times over?

They were born to Sammy. Being born isn't a skill. We all did it.

Blacks were born black. Why should being born black get you special consideration when it comes to admittance to college or hiring?

You'll find any excuse.

You'll find any excuse.

You don't seem to have a firm grasp on economics.

I love when right wingers who are getting screwed defend their being screwed.

It's like the guy who defends tax cuts for millionaires because he knows that one day, when his ship comes in, he will be rich and is only defending his future wealth. Imagined future wealth.

This is a funny thread.

Redistribution has been going from the poor and middle class to the rich for the past 40 years. Who exactly have been stealing wealth from whom? The people that you support...

Just because the poor get some help feeding their families doesn't change this reality.

Since 1980 the rich have gained 950% more wealth while the little guy working has made next to shit. Is this fair?

Sure is. Since 1980, the skills necessary to make more wealth have had to improve. Since 1980, the skills required to do low level, low skilled jobs haven't. To be able to do something with computers, one has had to keep up with technology, improve their knowledge, and hone their skills. To be able to sweep a floor, clean a toilet, and empty trash involves the same skill set as it did 37 years ago.

The Walton's and other rich do love that corporate welfare.

No such thing.

Make being the key word.

You said the Walton family had few skills. How does someone with so few skills make enough to buy you a million times over?

Blacks were born black. Why should being born black get you special consideration when it comes to admittance to college or hiring?
You are the one who said being born was a skill.

I love when right wingers who are getting screwed defend their being screwed.

It's like the guy who defends tax cuts for millionaires because he knows that one day, when his ship comes in, he will be rich and is only defending his future wealth. Imagined future wealth.

I love it when left wingers defend handouts for the poor freeloaders thinking that handing someone more for doing nothing than the unskilled POS could earn working will motivate them to do any better.

No such thing.

Make being the key word.

You're the one that thinks because they were born to Sam Walton they didn't have to do anything to learn how to run a business. Are you saying they were born with the ability to run a company?

Make being the key word.

You're the one that thinks because they were born to Sam Walton they didn't have to do anything to learn how to run a business. Are you saying they were born with the ability to run a company?

They don't run the company. None hold positions in the company.

You'll find any excuse.

Sure I do. I understand giving some freeloading POS more for doing nothing than he/she could earn based on his/her skills won't motivate them to better themselves. You do.

Apparently you don't. You said the economy was slow despite your boy saying it was booming.

/---/ reform the tax and labor laws that sent the jobs to China.

Make being the key word.

Not any more. They've done their work. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits.

You'll find any excuse.

Sure I do. I understand giving some freeloading POS more for doing nothing than he/she could earn based on his/her skills won't motivate them to better themselves. You do.

Apparently you don't. You said the economy was slow despite your boy saying it was booming.

You are a true champion of slow economic growth
Inequality hurts economic growth, finds OECD research - OECD

Not any more. They've done their work. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits.

Most of them never.

Forum List

Back