"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

There's $6.2 billion that can be saved by no longer paying people who refuse to improve their skills.
Yeah they will improve skills and get one of those jobs sent to china.

You'll find any excuse.

You don't seem to have a firm grasp on economics.

Sure I do. I understand giving some freeloading POS more for doing nothing than he/she could earn based on his/her skills won't motivate them to better themselves. You do.

Apparently you don't. You said the economy was slow despite your boy saying it was booming.

You are a true champion of slow economic growth
Inequality hurts economic growth, finds OECD research - OECD

According to you BOY Obama, the economy isn't experiencing slow growth. Are you saying he lied?

When we end corporate welfare.

There's no such thing. Despite that, the freeloaders poor people still won't buy their own fucking food.
Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

There's $6.2 billion that can be saved by no longer paying people who refuse to improve their skills.
/---/ reform the tax and labor laws that sent the jobs to China.

Repubs don't do anything....

You'll find any excuse.

Sure I do. I understand giving some freeloading POS more for doing nothing than he/she could earn based on his/her skills won't motivate them to better themselves. You do.

Apparently you don't. You said the economy was slow despite your boy saying it was booming.

According to you BOY Obama, the economy isn't experiencing slow growth. Are you saying he lied?

You have a problem repeating yourself.

Blacks were born black. Why should being born black get you special consideration when it comes to admittance to college or hiring?
You are the one who said being born was a skill.

You're the one that thinks because they were born to Sam Walton they didn't have to do anything to learn how to run a business. Are you saying they were born with the ability to run a company?

They don't run the company. None hold positions in the company.

Not any more. They've done their work. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits.

Most of them never.

That's OK. If the freeloaders that work there think they know so much about the business, let them start a competitor. Most of them have trouble finding the exit when their shift is over.

You'll find any excuse.

You have a problem understanding. Things have to be repeated for stupid people.

You also have a problem answering direct questions. That's a sign of being an idiot, too.

You are the one who said being born was a skill.

You're the one that thinks because they were born to Sam Walton they didn't have to do anything to learn how to run a business. Are you saying they were born with the ability to run a company?

Most of them never.

That's OK. If the freeloaders that work there think they know so much about the business, let them start a competitor. Most of them have trouble finding the exit when their shift is over.

Give them the billions the Walton's started with and they would be glad to.

You also have a problem answering direct questions. That's a sign of being an idiot, too.
I have responded moron. I bore repeating myself to an idiot.

Most of them never.

Sam Walton didn't start with billions.

You have to have the ability to do it. Most of them don't have the ability to make change at the register unless the digital readout tells them how much.

You never said whether or not Obama lied.

I bore myself talking to a stupid NL like you.

Most of them never.

Sam Walton didn't start with billions.

You have to have the ability to do it. Most of them don't have the ability to make change at the register unless the digital readout tells them how much.

Yes Sam, not the kids.

You never said whether or not Obama lied.

I bore myself talking to a stupid NL like you.

I said look at the numbers. You are the idiot quoting obama for no apparent reason.

There's no such thing. Despite that, the freeloaders poor people still won't buy their own fucking food.
Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

/---/ correct and Trump Could fix that if you libs and never Trumpers would get out of his way.

/---/ correct and Trump Could fix that if you libs and never Trumpers would get out of his way.
Idiot can't even get his own party behind him.

I always find this narrative fascinating....The top 1% of wage earners already pay 45% of all income tax paid and 45% of American's pay no income tax at all.
That said, how is the notion that our most productive positive contributors owe more manifested?
Why is it never said that we have too many bottom feeders stealing from the middle class and how does that not make more sense to sane rational folks? Take the $100 billion we spend on illegal beaners every year...what if we diverted that cash alone and funneled it through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans?

The redistribution of wealth makes since if the natural workings of the economy are producing extreme divergences between rich and poor.

The right wing has a problem with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, so more people will be able to pay, more taxes.

What a greedy bastard you are. So long as you are waving magic wands and creating wages from thin air why not 1000.00 per hour. Selfish prick.
Should I stop complaining and become a CEO?

In between 1978 and 2014, inflation-adjusted CEO pay increased by almost 1,000%, according to a report released on Sunday by the Economic Policy Institute. Meanwhile, typical workers in the U.S. saw a pay raise of just 11% during that same period.--http://fortune.com/2015/06/22/ceo-vs-worker-pay/
Works for me

There is nothing that works here.

The idea that you need a minimum wage is worth discussing.

And you quickly realize that setting a minimum wage is stupid.

What you need is to quit using government to prop up big business so the little guys can get in on the action.

Government is big business's best friend when it comes to creating barriers to entry.
Minimum wage has worked for 80 years

Allowing employers to exploit a low skilled workforce is stupid

Then why are you crying about it ?

Answer...because it does not work.

Employers, thanks to government, are exploiting low skilled workers by the millions.

Moron.

I always find this narrative fascinating....The top 1% of wage earners already pay 45% of all income tax paid and 45% of American's pay no income tax at all.
That said, how is the notion that our most productive positive contributors owe more manifested?
Why is it never said that we have too many bottom feeders stealing from the middle class and how does that not make more sense to sane rational folks? Take the $100 billion we spend on illegal beaners every year...what if we diverted that cash alone and funneled it through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans?
Nobody wants to take their money away and give it to poor people

But why do we continue policies that encourage the wealthy to accumulate and maintain more wealth?

They obviously don't need it

Give it to the government because they are soooooooooo good with financial matters.

Thirty years ago we sold out to Supply Side Economics. Put more money in the hands of the wealthy and watch the prosperity trickle down to all

Never happened. They just keep the money

Why continue a failed policy?

Trusting the government with our money is a failed policy.

Ever hear of the National debt, Social security, medicare, or the Tax Code as examples?
We the people created the Government

Trusting capitalists in an unrestrained market has proven to be a disaster every time we tried it

There is no unrestrained market.

Government has always been the tool of big business (can anyone say bailout ?).

Nobody wants to take their money away and give it to poor people

But why do we continue policies that encourage the wealthy to accumulate and maintain more wealth?

They obviously don't need it

Give it to the government because they are soooooooooo good with financial matters.

Thirty years ago we sold out to Supply Side Economics. Put more money in the hands of the wealthy and watch the prosperity trickle down to all

Never happened. They just keep the money

Why continue a failed policy?

Supply side worked quite well.

Big business managed to insert themselves in the government and managed to garner a lot of that money.

Get government out of the way so business's have to compete.

Everyone would be better off except 1% like Trump, Obama, Clintons and Lizzy Warren (who gets paid 350,000 to each one class).
Supply side worked very well for the one percent. Business made more money but didn't pass it down to the workers

For working Americans it was a disaster. Stagnant wages and overall loss of family wealth

As already started, big business hijacked the markets and government was in their back pockets.

It's the government, not TDE that protects the 1% (like Clinton).

By "supply side" they mean "freedom", "capitalism", 'American business practices" etc etc as far as they mean anything at all. Ask one of the idiots to oppose and contrast it within a Keynsian framework..or Demand management Theory. You will get a "duuhhh..I was told to say supply side".
I would gladly put more wealth in the hands of working Americans. They actually put it back into the economy instead of shipping it overseas

tell us your plan?
Return to 50 percent tax rate on income over a million
Tax capital gains as regular income

Put the added revenue into education, healthcare and retirement funds

How about people pay for their own education, healthcare, and retirement like the responsible people do?

That's called anarchy

That statement proves that the war on brain killing drugs has failed.

Supply side worked quite well.

Big business managed to insert themselves in the government and managed to garner a lot of that money.

Get government out of the way so business's have to compete.

Everyone would be better off except 1% like Trump, Obama, Clintons and Lizzy Warren (who gets paid 350,000 to each one class).

By "supply side" they mean "freedom", "capitalism", 'American business practices" etc etc as far as they mean anything at all. Ask one of the idiots to oppose and contrast it within a Keynsian framework..or Demand management Theory. You will get a "duuhhh..I was told to say supply side".
I would gladly put more wealth in the hands of working Americans. They actually put it back into the economy instead of shipping it overseas

tell us your plan?

How about people pay for their own education, healthcare, and retirement like the responsible people do?

Corporate welfare. For example, Walton's are very rich while paying very little to employees. So little that employees also collect welfare. So tax payers supplement the wages for the billionaire Walton's.

No such thing.

They pay they're employees what the skills required to do those jobs are worth. If those employees collect welfare, it's their fault for not having better skills. That should stop. Taxpayers supplement the skill equivalent wages of people whose skills are so low they can't do even the basic things in life.

If one has a $5/hour set of skills, paying them $5/hour is fine. If that isn't enough to live on, improve your skills.

And economics teaches us that when profits get to high....well, someone goes hunting for it.

Who is hunting Wal-Marts profits.....?

Nobody..why ? Because government is doing things like building airports to improve WalMarts competitive position.

Why didn't Obama save Ma and Pa like he did GM ?

tell us your plan?

That's called anarchy

So I am an anarchists then?

Who knew.

You do need education.
Public schooled?
Seems that way if you oppose free public education

It's unfortunate that whoever educated you ripped off the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back