🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We need to support blm in their latest adventure!

I thought that The Blacks loved Trump :dunno:

He wrote it and he's better without the Obama crutch...he's actually smart.

But that Clinton screech is legen....wait for it...dary

Only the smart ones.....the clean articulate with no.negro.dialect

What articulate person could support Herr Drumpf? The guy can't piece together a complete sentence without a teleprompter feeding him a speech that somebody else wrote. :rolleyes:

Here is my prediction for the DNC convention. They plan to have the mothers of the blacks who were lawfully shot by police to make speeches. This will rile up the BLM and anarchist communist agitators who will be outside conducting their protests for the cameras. The DNC speakers will blame cops for murdering black men for no reason whatsoever. This will cause the agitators to turn against the cops outside the convention hall and there will be violence in the street.

The best part is that the public will see the rioting against the police on TV and recoil in horror. They will call for law and order and that's when they'll remember Trump said he is the Law and Order candidate.

It will be a rerun of 1968 when Nixon won on his promise to restore law and order.

Riot away motherfuckers! lol

Last edited:
Here is my prediction for the DNC convention. They plan to have the mothers of the blacks who were lawfully shot by police to make speeches. This will rile up the BLM and anarchist communist agitators who will be outside conducting their protests for the cameras. The DNC speakers will blame cops for murdering black men for no reason whatsoever. This will cause the agitators to turn against the cops outside the convention hall and there will be violence in the street.

The best part is that the public will see the rioting against the police on TV and recoil in horror. They will call for law and order and that's when they'll remember Trump said he is the Law and Order candidate.

It will be a rerun of 1968 when Nixon won on his promise to restore law and order.

Riot away motherfuckers! lol
I just hope they can squeeze in Rachel Dolezal.

Anybody can be black, so "Black Lives Matter" actually is "All lives Matter".

Forum List

Back