We really need to understand there are differences

What we call racism by standard has been a general belief by whites not based on anything but a shared ideal that certain people are inferior to whites, What is referred to as black racism is the angry response to people who tell us we are inferior.

And BOTH groups of angry people use the SOLE APPLIANCE of stereotyping an entire group to make their arguments.. That's WHY you're favorite academic tool is spectacularly wrong. BTW -- because the truth is -- only a very small portion of those groups --- are angry. It seems that the diversity biz is BREEDING new angry people in order to AMP UP the racism..

No sense in using the SAME tactics to defeat a bunch of morons who make racist claims to superiority. Because in REALITY -- no group can claim TOTAL superiority. The distributions of talent, brains, beauty all overlap. THAT's WHY -- individual engagement is more productive. And there's less shouting involved. When every reply starts with "YOU PEOPLE" --- there IS no possible conversation. You are doing that. If you do it to BE like a white racist -- you're working too hard. Ridicule, humor, and forcing them to defend -- is easier than you packing up a wagon load of mediocre crap and rolling it out.

There is a major difference and intelligent adults should be able to recognize that difference and try understanding how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing. I don't think you'd appreciate being called a racist for saying your race is superior after reading pages of how inferior you are to whites in every way. Only a human with no personal pride would accept this kind if constant denigration without fighting back. Yet here blacks doing this are called racists.

AGAIN -- because you buy into the false premise of GROUP is BETTER than individual, you're flailing.

how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing.

THAT confrontation goes NOWHERE EVER.. Because it can't be proven. It's not anything reasonable people would accept. Gonna ask you a couple questions. You think YOU MIGHT just oblige me with the answers?

1) Are YOU inferior?

2) Do you have a vested responsibility to DEFEND every one of your race? (like you did with the tyrannical Mugabe LOL)

3) Who do you allow to SPEAK for you as a mere member of a group?

4) Why is it then if the answers are "no" to first 3 questions -- that you buy into this anti-individualist shit that your tool is selling?

THIS is what you're failing at. I'm talking to YOU -- not your "group" identity. And it's that "group identity politics" that FUELS the race baiting, hate and bias.

...................................... It's obvious...

You know, I just noticed that you all have an actual race section here. I always click on 'new posts' and I always see dozens of race based topics. Now I know why. Seems to be a hot topic here.

Anyway. Since I'm in the thread, I do want to say that racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. That's really the fundamenrtal truth of it.

I had read some thoughtful commentary on the the topic of collectivism some time ago. What that person had accurately said about it was that it was the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty.

Good point. Individual, and merely the HUMAN race. But many won't allow that.

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

your assumptions that all whites believed the same thing for these 241 years is crap. The black slavers who captured other blacks treated them horrendously as well, beating them tying them up like animals, read about how they sent them in slavery to the arabs and the mortality rates were off the charts. Does this mean that these Black slavers thought the people they were capturing were less than human? Or does it mean that sometimes throughout human history we have treated each other like crap?

personally i categorize the human race into personality types that transcend race. You have your helpful people, you have your creators, you have your takers, your optimists, doubters, you have people that forgive and people who will always hold grudges, you have some who look for the most in people and others who look for the least in people.
None of these traits are owned by political affiliation or race. I reject that based on my life experience and what I can see. A kid born in the world today should not be born into the world with a stone around his neck for being the color he's born. At the moment he or she is born, they had now control of the Mayflower or what laws were passed in 1776 or what happened during Jim crow. throughout history often many are controlled and influenced greatly by the few its just the way it has been. through out most history, the majority of people probably didn't know really what was going on outside their own village or town let alone have the desire to be a social justice activist, they were probably most likely consumed by their sick mule or their crops dying, now somebody can sit comfortably sit behind their keyboard and make sweeping accusations of a group of people based on skin color as if they can get inside the head of everyone who lived 300 years ago.

I've never said all whites believed anything for 241 years. I have said that whites have practiced racism in this nation for 241 years. Whites have done that. I have on numerous occasions stated that not all whites are responsible and I am not going to post any disclaimer after every sentence written that explains to you how all whites have not done this just so you can feel good. You are going to get how I feel abut being exposed to this bullshit for 56 years while hearing whites constantly lying to me about how its not. Pertaining to the so called black slavers, your story is disingenuous. Even if whites had not invaded Africa and gave guns to certain tribes and paid them to capture other enemy tribes, the fact remains that blacks did not ship the slaves to America, blacks did not purchase the captured slaves in Africa, and blacks did not make slavery legal in America.

Now you can talk about what a kid today should not be born with according to you but we have elected office a racist president tying to turn back the clock who was nominated even when he was preaching racism then elected as he continued preaching racism. So spare me all the words because I've heard them all before from whites like you who seem to think I believe that all whites are something like I have never had contact or relationships with whites and don't know the difference in what most of you guys are saying here and whites who do have non racist views.

I hope Trump turns back the clock so it will be like whites never bought the negro slaves and just left them in Apefreaka.

Trump made it a point during his campaign to say he wants to reverse the unemployment rates for black Americans, so I really don't see where he is trying to turn back the clock. I believe unemployment rates are down. Trump is also for school choice and that would also help minorities
Trump unveils $20B school choice proposal
So really, I don't see how Trump wants to turn back the clock there either, he just wants to do things that the establishment politicians kick and scream about because he doesn't want to play inside their rules.
Black people are here to stay, so there is no turning it back. Advancing their cause as a demographic does help this country and is actually pretty necessary. The thing I just find unnecessary is the whole white guilt movement which only serves to have the opposite effect on peace between people.
I'm not sure why your calling Africa, "Apefreaka". You should go there and get it out of your system. It's an interesting place, though it can be a place of extremes depending on where you go. I have met some wonderful and motivated people there, and then again i have met some truely dispicable people, but the truth is, there really is a wealth in the people that live there . It's not what racists in this country think it is, you just need to have a sense of adventure and open your mind a bit. chances are, your not going to die.

You've LOST every point we discussed.
You've moved the goal posts or dropped EVERY point.

Your logic is blindingly goofy.
You know NOTHING about the topic.
Nothing about Race.
Nothing about IQ.
Your claims about IQ and "Neurology" were Laughable.
You're a Clown.
More below..
It's you that is saying black IQ is lower, in general, because blacks are “naturally” less intelligent.

That's an exceptionally radical statement.

So it needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up – proof which you simply don’t have.

How about White people ?

They are less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they obviously have genetic variance between say Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

You don’t want to theorize on which group of white people are the least intelligent.

That’s only used for talking about black ppl. Right ?

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ?

If there is enough genetic difference 4 white people 2 have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question does not serve the your goals.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy, so you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged.

You make foolish observations such as there is one gigantic “White Race” and also believe there is one huge “Black Race” Of course, even the most cursory googling on the subject of African genetic diversity will show you that African peoples have extremely diverse and divergent genetic makeups.

But to you they are all be guided by the same “dumb gene” or the same “violence gene,” or “fast running gene.”

But to you all look blk ppl are alike. It doesn’t matter if they have a variety of different features, or if groups have different average heights, have reached different levels of civilization, and self-identify as different peoples.

NO !

200.webp

Blacks are all ONE race !!!

200.webp

Not two, or five, or twenty Black races.

ONE !!

200.webp

Well, from your perspective, it has to be that way because in order for your mumbo-jumbo to really work, it requires a genetically homogenous race of Blacks who all share roughly the same DNA.

Look. I'd have more respect for you if you manned up, and dropped the pseudo-scientific charade and said,

“I don't like n.i.g.g.e.r.s”

At least that would be true.
Your view of Race is basd on the Nightly News "Black/White/Cop."
Scientifically, Race, aka subspecies, is morphological (looks) difference caused by genetic Difference, born of separate Evolution for thousands/Tens of thousands of years (in humans).

The USA group and colloquialism 'Black' is not really a Race. It's a Recent admixture of two Macro-Races. 25% White-Euro/75% sub-Saharan.
And AVERAGE USA Black IQ (85) is - HARK! - midway between the Euro 100 and sub-Saharan 70.

Australian Aboriginals are also dark in color, but genetically further distant from sub-Saharans than Euros are.
They are two Different Races.
They share many traits because of equatorial/hunter-gatherer life-styles, including Low IQs. But not necessarily having to do with skin color.

Another Stupid Boner of yours is that race is controlled by only 6 Genes!
Too ignorant to even indulge. It's Millions of 3 Billion Gene loci.

When you send your Blood in for Testing at 23andMe et al, it takes hundreds of Markers at least to separate what percent of each Race you are.

Races also have different average Skull sizes/volumes that correlate with IQ. Asian>White>'Black.'
This was the first 'IQ related gene' found.

It is beyond ironic that a scientific ILLITERATE like you is challenging me.
And you don't have the IQ to merely 'wing it' either.
I feel bad for you, because you’re trying to debate me in my own field. Don’t confuse your 1st Grade Crayola Painting with the Mona Lisa. You’re not as deep or as clever as you try to make yourself out to be. See when you try to go logical. It's pretty easy to debate you.

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair colour can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another.

It has never been a case of there not being differences between the way human beings look. The trouble is in the imprecise taxonomy.

How do you define a “race” and might there not be other equally valid ways of dividing humans into taxonomical groupings ?

Many scientists worked hard (REAL HARD) on finding working definition of race as a biological fact.

They all failed.

They all failed not because genetic differences can’t be observed between various humans (after all, if there weren’t mDNA differences, we wouldn’t know much about human maternal ancestry).

They all failed because genetic differences do not support social races, races that divide people into (pardon my words) “black”, “white”, “yellow” and “red”.

The only living subspecies of the species Homo sapiens is Homo sapiens sapiens. That is current scientific knowledge. And it is very likely to remain the only one, unless Sasquatch or the Yeti decide to walk into a science lab for a DNA test one day.

There is a reason why blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants work. This is why a “black ” persons blood can save an white Irishman’s life with a transfusion and vice versa Some blood types have an affinity for certain groups of people…but the genes are the same.
WTF Is that?
Stupid or Dishonest?
Who said "Everyone is the same"?#%&^#&(

One can make true Generalizations about races, but it doesn't preclude a 130 IQ black. Tho he's much less ikely than a Japanaese to have it.
That WAS the point of my LA/Seattle example. DUH!

AGAIN - they overlap
race iq - Google Search
Get it yet?

As to the rest, more and more people are hybrid/admixtures of Races, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

ie, In a room with 300 Naked people: 100 Scandinavians, 100 Pygmies, and 100 Chinese, what do you suppose your margin of error would be in telling them apart?
WHY?
Even if a Pygmy was albino, he would easily be discernible by the SETS of features that make up Race.
That IS the rule of Thumb used in other Living things for Race/subspecies. The ability, with high precision, to mix and reseperate.

You're a long-winded 100% scientifically illiterate JOKE whose lost every single point. You just keep moving the goal posts/blathering.
If races are real and differences are real; so which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?

What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone.

However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

This is why you do not drive you arguments to it's logical conclusions:

That is if IQ tests are objective then why don't you argue to give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ ?

Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes ? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

And even if someone has an IQ lower than you. So what ? Does that make this person somehow less equal than you?

You are making the mistake in thinking that physiological differences are markers for genetic-based IQ differences, except that they AREN’T.

But the IQ argument can work (to the extent that it works) on the force of rhetoric. You are trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion ...............to promote their agenda.

The problem is: unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation.

Which is you fails so often fail.

It’s also understandable when serious scientists are getting tired of debunking you guys over and over again. After all, I’m busy enough with proper research that might become truly beneficial for mankind. It’s almost like fighting Zombies, you smack one down, up pops another.

Last edited:
They show blacks commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites. Like I told you before, if 100/100 blacks are violent criminals and 200 out of 2,000,000 whites are violent criminals (in a country with a population of 2,000,000 whites and 100 blacks), is the average white more violent than the average black?
You've never been attacked by a black dude.

So why are you so scared of black men ?

Every person who has sh*t on you in your life has been a white person..

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Stories of black harming whites spread farther and quicker because they seem more worse.

But most crime is black on black. There are black people who harm whites, but whites make sure they live as far away from black people as possible and whites have a system that punishes black ppl more severely should they harm white people

Whites do most of the crime, so that mean crime is not fought from an intelligent perspective.

People ALIVE got compensation, not their descendants 150 years later.

Cobell v Salazar dumb ass. Go look it up. Besides white liability for reparations did not end 150 years ago.
I have no problem for compensation for anyone still alive who was a slave. How's that?

Do you care that you are paying Native Americans today for things that happened 200 years ago? Because you are.

How's that?
Apples and oranges.

Nope it's the exact same thing. You are beaten and you can't defend yourself.
We never owned indians and we never enslaved them. Plus, they have their own lands to live on, you don't. Plus, the money goes for health, education, roads... Which you also get. Couldn't be any further from the same.

You've LOST every point we discussed.
You've moved the goal posts or dropped EVERY point.
Your logic is blindingly goofy.
You know NOTHING about the topic.
Nothing about Race.
Nothing about IQ.
Your claims about IQ and "Neurology" were Laughable.
You're a Clown.
More below..
It's you that is saying black ..., ....
"Your own field"
LOFL.
You use NO scientific terms.
You didn't know what Race was. I defined it.
Your thought "Neurology" dealt with race and IQ.
Your posts are total FRAUDS.
Now you've added Juvenile Pictures.

Your posts contain NO SCIENCE at all. NO citations. Nada.

NOVA | Does Race Exist?
with two Differing opinions. I post the latter from someone who necessarily/Practically/Forensically deals with race.
George Gill, the Hands-on proponent:

Slightly Over Half of all biological/physical anthropologists today believe in the Traditional view that human Races are biologically valid and Real.
Furthermore, they tend to see nothing wrong in defining and naming the different populations of Homo sapiens. The Other Half of the biological anthropology community believes either that the traditional racial categories for humankind are arbitrary and meaningless, or that at a minimum there are better ways to look at human variation than through the "racial lens."
[......]
Bones don't lie
First, I have found that forensic anthropologists attain a high degree of accuracy in determining geographic racial affinities (white, black, American Indian, etc.) by utilizing both new and traditional methods of bone analysis. Many well-conducted studies were reported in the late 1980s and 1990s that test methods objectively for percentage of correct placement. Numerous individual methods involving midfacial measurements, femur traits, and so on are over 80% accurate alone, and in combination produce very high levels of accuracy. No forensic anthropologist would make a racial assessment based upon just one of these methods, but in combination they can make very reliable assessments, just as in determining sex or age. In other words, multiple criteria are the key to success in all of these determinations..... My students ask, "How can this be? They can Identify skeletons as to Racial origins but do not believe in Race!" ..

"The idea that Race is 'only skin deep' is simply not true."
Deeper than the skin
[.......]The "reality of race" therefore depends more on the definition of reality than on the definition of race. If we choose to accept the system of racial taxonomy that physical anthropologists have traditionally established—major races: black, white, etc.—then one can classify human skeletons within it just as well as one can living humans. The bony traits of the nose, mouth, femur, and cranium are just as revealing to a good osteologist as skin color, hair form, nose form, and lips to the perceptive observer of living humanity.
I have been able to prove to myself over the years, in actual Legal cases, that I am more accurate at assessing Race from Skeletal remains than from Looking at living people standing before me.

Seeing both sides
Where I stand today in the "great race debate" after a decade and a half of pertinent skeletal research is clearly more on the side of the reality of race than on the "race denial" side. ... Morphological characteristics, however, like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones. This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have Shaped human Races with regard not only to Skin color and Hair form but also the Underlying Bony structures of the Nose, Cheekbones, etc.."

On political correctness

Those who believe that the concept of race is valid do not discredit the notion of clines, however. Yet those with the Clinical perspective who believe that races are not real do try to discredit the evidence of skeletal biology. Why this bias from the "Race Denial" faction? This bias seems to stem largely from socio-political motivation and Not science at all. For the time being at least, the people in "race denial" are in "reality denial" as well. Their motivation (a positive one) is that they have come to believe that the race concept is socially dangerous. In other words, they have convinced themselves that race promotes racism. Therefore, they have pushed the Politically Correct Agenda that human races are not biologically real, no matter what the Evidence.

How can we combat racism if no one is willing to talk about race?"
Consequently, at the beginning of the 21st century, even as a majority of biological anthropologists favor the reality of the race perspective, not one introductory textbook of physical anthropology even presents that perspective as a possibility. In a case as flagrant as this, we are not dealing with science but rather with blatant, politically motivated censorship. But, you may ask, are the politically correct actually correct? Is there a relationship between thinking about race and racism?
[.......]​

Gameover #5
`

Last edited:
You use NO scientific terms.
You didn't know what Race was. I defined it.
Your thought "Neurology" dealt with race and IQ.
Your posts are total FRAUDS.
Now you've added Juvenile Pictures.

Your posts contain NO SCIENCE at all. NO citations. Nada.
If you think science can settle moral questions you need only look at the debate over climate change to see how wrong such an assumption can be. If you rest your claims on scientific knowledge and then the scientific knowledge changes. You are duty bound to change your ethics and morality.

Science makes progress though discovery and disproof. It tries to knock down its own ideas because disproof is way easier than proof. It loves facts that do not fit because they point to new ideas and discoveries. Guys like you never makes new discoveries that go against its claims.
  • Thomas Jefferson in 1787: Blacks ? Less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
  • Guys like you in 2017 : Blacks ? Less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
True science would find surprises, it would challenge old ideas, it would deepen our understanding..

You can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

Serial Killer (Ted Bundy) had an IQ off the chart, in the 140's. But would it be correct to say that a guy who used to slit women from their vagina to their neck was intelligent ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

I think he was physic because he was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons and he could not have been more right, because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

Most MENSA members I have encountered are idiots when it comes to practical real life skills. Conversely, people living in abject poverty in third world countries devise almost unbelievably complex ways of eking out an existence, and some modicum of dignity, in the midst of dehumanizing conditions. This requires a deep level of intelligence.

I’ve seen a guy operating a sowing machine made out of bicycle parts and metal scrap, oiled with good old red palm oil, working like a champ. 40 year old cars falling apart, put back into function basically with metal scrap.

The most amazing pieces of art made out of all sorts of recycled stuff. Music made with DIY instruments that have such a rich sound you wouldn’t believe the parts never had anything to do with music.

But I’m sure if someone were to put an IQ test in front of them then I’m pretty sure they’d perform poorly.

But in your world they are stupid. Right ? But the fact you could not do what they do, means nothing.

Intelligence itself is very hard to define, whether IQ tests are a good measure of intelligence is hotly debated.

A self proclaimed person of the master race should know better. Right ?

Slightly Over Half of all biological/physical anthropologists today believe in the Traditional view that human Races are biologically valid and Real.

Furthermore, they tend to see nothing wrong in defining and naming the different populations of Homo sapiens. The Other Half of the biological anthropology community believes either that the traditional racial categories for humankind are arbitrary and meaningless, or that at a minimum there are better ways to look at human variation than through the "racial lens."
So to you albino man is not the same race as his parents because he is absolutely white ?

Even though he was born out of a normal woman ?

Hence, albinos are a different race, since they are genetically different than their parents ?

So albinos are a race of beings who are born of different race ?

And these two twins born of the same father and mother a different species ?

twinsfeature.jpg

There is no objective way to divide living humans into races that is based on biology. Are there three races? Six ? Seven? How do you tell? And where do you draw the lines between them? And why ?

Race is skin deep, at best any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same, according to the Human Genome Project. And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races (Lewontin, 1972).

Even Darwin pointed out that despite the sometimes marked differences between populations there is no sign of evolutionary hierarchy. Not only that, he actually put all humans on the same level with animals, from the evolutionary standpoint. A statement that was extremely unpopular back then, but once again on a sociopolitical / religious level only.
On political correctness

Those who believe that the concept of race is valid do not discredit the notion of clines, however. Yet those with the Clinical perspective who believe that races are not real do try to discredit the evidence of skeletal biology. Why this bias from the "Race Denial" faction? This bias seems to stem largely from socio-political motivation and Not science at all. For the time being at least, the people in "race denial" are in "reality denial" as well. Their motivation (a positive one) is that they have come to believe that the race concept is socially dangerous. In other words, they have convinced themselves that race promotes racism. Therefore, they have pushed the Politically Correct Agenda that human races are not biologically real, no matter what the Evidence.
I have no resistance to accept race as a biological concept. The point is, there is no scientific proof for it. Full stop.

But there always has to be at least one mention of “the liberals” or “lefties” or “Political Correctness”

You will never find such mention in serious scientific publications.

We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of guys like you and you like it that way. Because you never have to actually put you’re ideas out there on the line to be scrutinized.

You can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only you and a select few others can see.

Let’s have the debate.

Let's see what it would actually mean in public policy terms. Let’s see how you intend to address the problems of our time and indeed things you see as problems.

But I don't think you or people who think like you, will because you need a new theory of racism that allows you to separate yourselves from the blue collar stormfronters.

Last edited:
They show blacks commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites. Like I told you before, if 100/100 blacks are violent criminals and 200 out of 2,000,000 whites are violent criminals (in a country with a population of 2,000,000 whites and 100 blacks), is the average white more violent than the average black?
You've never been attacked by a black dude.
I have been, actually. It certainly wasn't a severe or life changing attack, but it did happen. Every single black in the USA could be a violent criminal and some whites would still be able to avoid being attacked by a "black dude." So what were you trying to prove with your question?
So why are you so scared of black men ?
It's not a matter of fear as much as it is a matter of not wanting worthless negroes leeching off of white society.
Every person who has sh*t on you in your life has been a white person..

Tell me when I'm lying ?
You're lying.
Stories of black harming whites spread farther and quicker because they seem more worse.

But most crime is black on black. There are black people who harm whites, but whites make sure they live as far away from black people as possible and whites have a system that punishes black ppl more severely should they harm white people

Whites do most of the crime, so that mean crime is not fought from an intelligent perspective.
Even crime that stays within races requires support from the white-run government. Whites still pay for the treatment of injured negroes regardless of who injures them.

There is no objective way to divide living humans into races that is based on biology. Are there three races? Six ? Seven? How do you tell? And where do you draw the lines between them? And why ?
It's a clever post, but there's no need to define races absolutely with a thin line or come up with an absolute measure of intelligence to take a good enough measurement. For instance, I feel quite comfortable in saying that sedans are generally faster and more maneuverable than SUVs even though I know there are things like "crossovers" and SUVs designed for speed. Likewise, I know the turd-colored creatures tend to be dumber and more violent than whites. I know they fail in the USA relative to whites and their countries fail relative to white countries.

So you took a negro and mixed it with a white, getting something not particularly smart or stupid and kinda dirt-colored. It doesn't disprove intelligence studies or basic observation of negro cities and countries.

Had to quote this again!

Per capita is not a respected measurement of crime. Your argument is based on a population based claim. So let me show you how invalid what your illiterate ass thinks is.

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5.

Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community..

Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent.
Except the way you're doing it you'd have to multiply the black population by 5 as well, idiot, and then you'd get the same unemployment rate! Holy shit you're a moron!

That's what a RATE is, idiot!
Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Lets keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now, We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5 there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime then if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself
Too bad Mugabe is having trouble staying in power. You'd make a great minister over there!

160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-large-169.jpg

If anyone needed to make an argument to keep negroes out of government, just read IM2's posts!

My argument is built on the assumption that blacks and whites have the same population. That in itself multiplies the black population by 5 dumb ass. So if 5 times more blacks graduate from college, and there are 5 times the number of businesses and available jobs located in the black community unemployment in the black community will not remain the same. You are stupid. Just straight up stump stupid.
Hmm...looks like he's making new threads about crap like Martin Luther King. Typical negro, not wanting to finish this discussion, running off to start a new thread now that he's been made to look like a total fool here. He'll rinse and repeat his strategy of copying-and-pasting bullshit positions about race in an effort to win by way of volume. I've seen negroes do this before: they just raise their voices when they're losing an argument to drown out the other person.

I have been, actually. It certainly wasn't a severe or life changing attack, but it did happen.
OK. Go on. This should be good for a laugh

Probably something like "well, ya know this blk guy, think the police said his name was Jamal, came up to me and said......Yo honky, u cracker bitch, gizme yo money ..b4 I smoke yo bitch ass"
It's not a matter of fear as much as it is a matter of not wanting worthless negroes leeching off of white society.
Right. So if we are so worthless and black men have got under your skin, then what are you going to do about it ?

Or are you just gonna carry on talking tough on the internet ?
It's a clever post, but there's no need to define races absolutely
So if you admitting that you can't define race absolutely then how can define intelligence in race absolutely, if you can't define race absolutely ?
with a thin line or come up with an absolute measure of intelligence to take a good enough measurement.
So what is intelligence ?
For instance, I feel quite comfortable in saying that sedans are generally faster and more maneuverable than SUVs even though I know there are things like "crossovers" and SUVs designed for speed.
What kinda point is this ? Speed can be measured.
Likewise, I know the turd-colored creatures tend to be dumber and more violent than whites
How can white people be less violent than black people, when white people have been the most violent people ever to walk this this earth ?

Hmm...looks like he's making new threads about crap like Martin Luther King. Typical negro, not wanting to finish this discussion, running off to start a new thread now that he's been made to look like a total fool here. He'll rinse and repeat his strategy of copying-and-pasting bullshit positions about race in an effort to win by way of volume. I've seen negroes do this before: they just raise their voices when they're losing an argument to drown out the other person.
You don't argue.

Notice with me I never insult white people. I never say white people are honkey's or crackers. It makes you look weak and over-emotional when you resort to ad homs, but then again you know if you don't resort insults you'll run out of knowledge.

I can just picture you. This is you.

"Blacks are dumb !!"

giphy.gif

"Blacks have high crime rate !!"

giphy.gif

"Look at Africa !!"

giphy.gif

"Blacks sold there own !!"

giphy.gif

"Rap music !!"

giphy.gif

But hey. You're the superior one white man ? Right ? Why are you getting so worked up about people who you claim are inferior ?

You're getting angry by the same debates you claim you want to have, you realize you're wrong and don't really know what you talking about, so you probably browse stormfront, looking for talking points.

It comes down to this as someone once said, the bottom line is if whites want blacks to stop having so much disdain towards them for UNDERSTANDABLE reasons, then whites have to stop having disdain towards blacks for ILLOGICAL reasons.

What we call racism by standard has been a general belief by whites not based on anything but a shared ideal that certain people are inferior to whites, What is referred to as black racism is the angry response to people who tell us we are inferior.

And BOTH groups of angry people use the SOLE APPLIANCE of stereotyping an entire group to make their arguments.. That's WHY you're favorite academic tool is spectacularly wrong. BTW -- because the truth is -- only a very small portion of those groups --- are angry. It seems that the diversity biz is BREEDING new angry people in order to AMP UP the racism..

No sense in using the SAME tactics to defeat a bunch of morons who make racist claims to superiority. Because in REALITY -- no group can claim TOTAL superiority. The distributions of talent, brains, beauty all overlap. THAT's WHY -- individual engagement is more productive. And there's less shouting involved. When every reply starts with "YOU PEOPLE" --- there IS no possible conversation. You are doing that. If you do it to BE like a white racist -- you're working too hard. Ridicule, humor, and forcing them to defend -- is easier than you packing up a wagon load of mediocre crap and rolling it out.

There is a major difference and intelligent adults should be able to recognize that difference and try understanding how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing. I don't think you'd appreciate being called a racist for saying your race is superior after reading pages of how inferior you are to whites in every way. Only a human with no personal pride would accept this kind if constant denigration without fighting back. Yet here blacks doing this are called racists.

AGAIN -- because you buy into the false premise of GROUP is BETTER than individual, you're flailing.

how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing.

THAT confrontation goes NOWHERE EVER.. Because it can't be proven. It's not anything reasonable people would accept. Gonna ask you a couple questions. You think YOU MIGHT just oblige me with the answers?

1) Are YOU inferior?

2) Do you have a vested responsibility to DEFEND every one of your race? (like you did with the tyrannical Mugabe LOL)

4) Why is it then if the answers are "no" to first 3 questions -- that you buy into this anti-individualist shit that your tool is selling?

THIS is what you're failing at. I'm talking to YOU -- not your "group" identity. And it's that "group identity politics" that FUELS the race baiting, hate and bias.

I'm talking to you, but the damage done by whites is damage done by whites. That's just the way it is. Just because you don't like hearing it doesn't mean you get t fed me this bullshit. I have looked at people as individuals all my life. You can't do anything but that. But when you look at issues that affect millions of individuals then your crap gets flushed down the toilet for the shit it is. So then does a president speak for all the people? Or does he speak for himself. We have 2 parties those are groups. Republicans are using so called group identity crap blaming democrats for it when they are the ones who have done it and still want do it while telling everybody how they should not. That's all you are doing Facaltenn. Do we not see men and women as men and women now? These are groups. How about children do we no longer have a group called children or is all this blowhard shit you talk only related to race and only because e whites are being held accountable for the bull shit they have pulled and keep trying to pull?

The Dred Scott Case, Plessy v Ferguson and many other ruling from the court gave whites rights blacks did not get. And these cases did not signify anything by the individual. You at simply speaking dumb shit. I can talk to a white person and I see hat person is not racist. but when it comes to policies that have affected millions of individuals authored by whites I will continue to say that whites made law and policy purposefully designed to not allow blacks opportunities because that is what was done. The housing policies did not discriminate against the Williams, they discriminated against blacks. Restrictive covenants still in effect today do not specify individuals, they specify groups. And if we did things your way they still would. You make no sense.

As for Mugabe, your inability to understand global politics has you talking even dumber. Whites colonized South Africa, ruled by military force and dividing the tribes against each other. They stole the land from the people there. .Whites were 0.6 percent of the population but owned 70 percent of the nations most fertile land and you think that's a good thing. Your excuse was the land was undeveloped, so it was fine for whites to invade a nation use military force to subdue the people, killing thousands of those who were natives of that nation then get the land they lived on. You do so because to you the economy of zimbabwe we making money due to these ill gotten gains, you think that was so great and want to talk about how evil Mugabe was like the whites who were there we saints. So if I was defending Mugabe, you were defending Apartheid. To you Mugabe ruined a nation but apartheid did not. This is what you are saying whether you want to admit it or not.

This is an excerpt from Wikipedia about Zimbabwe and how whites got land there.

The area today called Zimbabwe (known as Southern Rhodesia from 1895) was selected as a settlement colony by British South African, and Afrikaner colonists from the 1890s onwards, following the subjugation of the Matabele, (Ndebele), and Shona nations by the British South Africa Company (BSAC). The early white settlers came in search of mineral resources, finding deposits of coal, chromium, nickel, platinum, and gold. They also found some of the best farmland in Africa. The central part of Zimbabwe is a plateau which varies in altitude between 900 and 1,500 m (2,950 and 4,900 ft) above sea level. This gives the area a sub-tropical climate which is conducive to European settlement and agricultural practices.[8]

Over 3000 white soldiers who assisted in the BSAC takeover of the country were given land grants of 1,200 hectares (3,000 acres) or more, and black people living on the land became tenants. Later, Land Apportionment and Tenure Acts reserved extensive low-rainfall areas for black-only tribal-trust lands and high rainfall areas for white ownership, which gave rise to cases of black people being excluded from their own land. White settlers were attracted to Rhodesia by the availability of tracts of prime farmland that could be purchased from the state at low cost. This resulted in a major feature of the Rhodesian economy—the "white farm". The white farm was typically a large (>100 km² (>38.6 mi²)) mechanised estate, owned by a white family and employing hundreds of black people. Many white farms provided housing, schools, and clinics for black employees and their families. At the time of independence in 1980, over 40% of the country's farming land was contained within 5,000 white farms. It was claimed that these farms provided 40% of the country's GDP and up to 60% of its foreign earnings.[9] Major export products included tobacco, beef, sugar, cotton, and maize.

White people in Zimbabwe - Wikipedia

And so this was fine with you. It's not evil, and it was a show of how great whitey is. Whitey built Zimbabwe and when he left it for bacls they just ruined it. Not that whitey killed a bunch of blacks while invading the country, then gave the killers 3,000 acres apiece , or how they reserved all the high rainfall lands for whites and removed the blacks or that they made laws to give whites land and made the blacks on that land they already lived on tenants to whites, oh no, none of that happened. Zimbabwe was just a success that Mugabe ruined by taking the and from those poor innocent white farmers.

Try your best to not ever talk to me about Africa again until you educate yourself completely about what has gone on there..

Good point. Individual, and merely the HUMAN race. But many won't allow that.

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

your assumptions that all whites believed the same thing for these 241 years is crap. The black slavers who captured other blacks treated them horrendously as well, beating them tying them up like animals, read about how they sent them in slavery to the arabs and the mortality rates were off the charts. Does this mean that these Black slavers thought the people they were capturing were less than human? Or does it mean that sometimes throughout human history we have treated each other like crap?

personally i categorize the human race into personality types that transcend race. You have your helpful people, you have your creators, you have your takers, your optimists, doubters, you have people that forgive and people who will always hold grudges, you have some who look for the most in people and others who look for the least in people.
None of these traits are owned by political affiliation or race. I reject that based on my life experience and what I can see. A kid born in the world today should not be born into the world with a stone around his neck for being the color he's born. At the moment he or she is born, they had now control of the Mayflower or what laws were passed in 1776 or what happened during Jim crow. throughout history often many are controlled and influenced greatly by the few its just the way it has been. through out most history, the majority of people probably didn't know really what was going on outside their own village or town let alone have the desire to be a social justice activist, they were probably most likely consumed by their sick mule or their crops dying, now somebody can sit comfortably sit behind their keyboard and make sweeping accusations of a group of people based on skin color as if they can get inside the head of everyone who lived 300 years ago.

I've never said all whites believed anything for 241 years. I have said that whites have practiced racism in this nation for 241 years. Whites have done that. I have on numerous occasions stated that not all whites are responsible and I am not going to post any disclaimer after every sentence written that explains to you how all whites have not done this just so you can feel good. You are going to get how I feel abut being exposed to this bullshit for 56 years while hearing whites constantly lying to me about how its not. Pertaining to the so called black slavers, your story is disingenuous. Even if whites had not invaded Africa and gave guns to certain tribes and paid them to capture other enemy tribes, the fact remains that blacks did not ship the slaves to America, blacks did not purchase the captured slaves in Africa, and blacks did not make slavery legal in America.

Now you can talk about what a kid today should not be born with according to you but we have elected office a racist president tying to turn back the clock who was nominated even when he was preaching racism then elected as he continued preaching racism. So spare me all the words because I've heard them all before from whites like you who seem to think I believe that all whites are something like I have never had contact or relationships with whites and don't know the difference in what most of you guys are saying here and whites who do have non racist views.

I hope Trump turns back the clock so it will be like whites never bought the negro slaves and just left them in Apefreaka.

Trump made it a point during his campaign to say he wants to reverse the unemployment rates for black Americans, so I really don't see where he is trying to turn back the clock. I believe unemployment rates are down. Trump is also for school choice and that would also help minorities
Trump unveils $20B school choice proposal
So really, I don't see how Trump wants to turn back the clock there either, he just wants to do things that the establishment politicians kick and scream about because he doesn't want to play inside their rules.
Black people are here to stay, so there is no turning it back. Advancing their cause as a demographic does help this country and is actually pretty necessary. The thing I just find unnecessary is the whole white guilt movement which only serves to have the opposite effect on peace between people.
I'm not sure why your calling Africa, "Apefreaka". You should go there and get it out of your system. It's an interesting place, though it can be a place of extremes depending on where you go. I have met some wonderful and motivated people there, and then again i have met some truely dispicable people, but the truth is, there really is a wealth in the people that live there . It's not what racists in this country think it is, you just need to have a sense of adventure and open your mind a bit. chances are, your not going to die.

Of course you can't see it. You've never had to see it. I have and Trump is trying to turn the clock back. What you can't see doesn't really change that.

All you are going to get are more historically documented facts and peer reviewed studies.

That's not what I've gotten and seen. The whole deal about carbon tempered steel being a gift from Africa to the rest of the world was based on a few obscure links to articles printing in 70s by a pair of researchers. The SAME research was then peer reviewed and forced those authors to RETRACT many of their claims. That's a fact I just gave you.

And as for your "diversity trainer" tool, peer review on OPINION PIECES means nothing. Jack shit from an academic standpoint if the peer review is done by OTHERS in the "Big Diversity" business for a living. The OP is all asserted opinions. It is NOT a scientific article. I've authored dozens of scientific peer reviewed papers and OPINIONS are not welcomed in a TRUE scientific study..

Again this thread is not about Africa, nor is it about the study on individualism. You have again posted off topic. If you want to discuss such issues there are threads available to do so.

BTW

Title Why Can’t We All Just Be Individuals?: Countering the Discourse of Individualism in Antiracist Education
Permalink Why Can’t We All Just Be Individuals?: Countering the Discourse of Individualism in Anti-racist Education - eScholarship
Journal InterActions: UCLA Journal of Education and Information Studies, 6(1)
ISSN 1548-3320
Author DiAngelo, Robin J Publication Date 2010-01-25
Peer reviewed

This is a peer reviewed scientific study idiot. It is not just opinion. You did not get past the intro to learn that because of your racial bias.. So shut up about the study that is not the OP of this thread.

Aint a single thing "scientific" thing about it. It's all faulty opinion not based on any extensive research, polling, experiments, numbers, or equations. And it's reviewed ONLY by folks with similar belief systems who aren't really judging the value of opinions. Just making sure they CONFORM to the group think associated with "Big Diversity" business..

As for the On-Topic thing -- you brought charges against me about all the "FACTS" you've presented and have ignored any counter-arguments or REVIEW of those facts. Won't answer a single question.

Accusing me and others of "being scared" to read "the truth" and then RACIST when we reject your assertions. That's got to end up in a more meaningful dialogue. Besides, I don't think anyone REMEMBERS what the topic of this thread is. The topic was LOST 6 or 8 pages ago..

What counter arguments?

The problem here is that have presented facts.

The OP of this thread is not the study from another thread called:

Why Can’t We All Just Be Individuals?: Countering the Discourse of Individualism in Antiracist Education

Which you have consistently been referring to. And are too scared to read.

And if this thread has been taken off topic it is because of the racists you keep allowing to troll here.

So here let me help you. this is he OP of this thread. It is my opinion. And its based on my experiences with some of the moderators here.

For too many times here I have argued with mods about the content here in this section. Far too many times I get responses back with false equivalences of equal racism between blacks and whites. I think we need to understand that there is a difference here and an important distinction needs to be made relative to this matter.

Blacks did not choose to come here on the Mayflower with a belief they were superior and more civilized than everyone else. We were bought here on ships like the Amistad then sold into lifetime bondage because of that belief. Then after slavery was made illegal whites created another system on inequality that continued to enforce that same belief for an additional 100 plus years. Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop

And here is your first reply.

Don't think that's the ONLY message whites bring to Race discussions. There are appalling consequences of the cultural differences that have NOTHING to do with being inferior or stupid. I'd love to see trainloads of bright young black graduates going out to Silicon Valley or going into STEM fields or flooding the market with entrepreneurial ideas. But EDUCATION is failing them and they are failing to set education as a priority.

The CULTURAL differences are a larger part of the racism than the pure neo-nazi inferiority thing. In trying so hard not to act "white" -- generations of blacks are choosing to STAY in failing cities that MISTREAT them and abuse them with incompetent and unresponsive legal systems of justice. It APPEARS -- they believe they are not YET FREE.. Because it's never occurred to them they can afford to live better and safer in the rest of very large America. And POSSIBLY they believe -- they would not be welcomed. OR -- that they would "lose their culture" by doing so..

What are these huge cultural differences? Your first paragraph is totally wrong. Ib fact your entre post is inaccurate. Blacks don't think they lose their culture by moving out f the hood. This is just a silly assertion made by an ignorant white man. Racism is the biggest problem we face. I think that's not open for debate between me as a black man and you as a white one.

Why so Few Black People in Silicon Valley?

In the '60s and '70s, employment opportunities in the manufacturing industry attracted black workers, but "there were choices and decisions made that hindered the growth of the black community," Moore says. He says that part of Northern California's institutional racism has been keeping those who live in other cities from getting to San Jose. "We are one of the biggest cities in the nation but there isn't a black community," Moore says. "BART was never extended to San Jose. Why?"

Answering his own question, Moore claims that BART was originally designed in such a way as to lessen opportunities for people of color or low income. He notes that at the time there was economic prosperity in Silicon Valley and a large tax base to pay for the extension of BART, but the rail line wasn't expanded. With many African Americans living in the East Bay, transportation impediments made it harder to commute.

Why so Few Black People in Silicon Valley?

You talk stupid abut blacks moving but you do not a[ply he same opinion t small rural failing white towns. Your position is idiotic.

Blacks are not safe in all white towns. There isn't all that rest of a very large America for us. There are are plenty pf places we cannot go. Because of racism. You don't seem to get that.

What you want is to gaslight whites into thinking black group identity is good and white group identity is bad.
Not happening any more.l

I don't give a damn of you think your ass Is the greatest white man alive the fact is that you white people got what you have because you made the rules and excluded others from the competition. So if you feel good about that, I really don't give a rats patooie. Because you amount to less than 30 percent of all Americans.

Aint a single thing "scientific" about it. It's all faulty opinion not based on any extensive research, polling, experiments, numbers, or equations. And it's reviewed ONLY by folks with similar belief systems who aren't really judging the value of opinions. Just making sure they CONFORM to the group think associated with "Big Diversity" business..
It's his kind of "science" where you take numbers and multiply them with no rhyme or reason.

There's one of my favorite books on the shelf right here called "How to lie with statistics" ... It's really written for lay people. But it demonstrates you can prove most anything with statistics if you badly butcher the definition of what's being measured. So yeah.. Even when numbers are involved -- it can still be garbage. I've had engineers push 4 or 5 page Excel worksheets at me that were butchered and imprecise.
I haven't read your book, but for some reason I don't think what he's doing and what the book discusses would be the same. To me, lying with statistics implies carefully collecting statistics in a way to fool someone. It would actually require significant knowledge of statistics.

What he's doing is taking rates and stupidly multiplying the denominator or numerator for no reason at all, like a retarded child who takes a hammer and tries to force the square peg into the round hole (except implying that IM2 can use a hammer is an undeserved complement).

No you are ignoring real numbers and trying to build a case with bogus assumptions based on per capita.
Let me try again. I'll use simple numbers this time.

Let's say you have the option to buy a car. Both cars cost the same and they are the only 2 models available.

Model 1 reports that 50 of their cars have failed and Model 2 reports that 40 of their cars have failed.

You then learn that Model 1 has had 100,000,000 cars on the road and that Model 2 has only had 40 cars on the road.

I am an independent salesman. I don't care which car you get (my commission is the same regardless of which one I sell), but I tell you that Model 1 is more reliable because it has a 0.00005% failure rate and Model 2 has a 100% failure rate. You're going to tell me that I am giving you a "case" with "bogus assumptions based on per capita" and still buy the Model 2 because 40 failures is less than 50 failures?

Stop trying. I'm far smarter than you.

Had to quote this again!

Per capita is not a respected measurement of crime. Your argument is based on a population based claim. So let me show you how invalid what your illiterate ass thinks is.

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5.

Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community..

Except the way you're doing it you'd have to multiply the black population by 5 as well, idiot, and then you'd get the same unemployment rate! Holy shit you're a moron!

Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Lets keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now, We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5 there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime then if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself
Too bad Mugabe is having trouble staying in power. You'd make a great minister over there!

If anyone needed to make an argument to keep negroes out of government, just read IM2's posts!

My argument is built on the assumption that blacks and whites have the same population.
In the USA? But they don't. There are fewer blacks than whites (by a lot).

No wonder you sound stupid when you talk about this.
That in itself multiplies the black population by 5 dumb ass. So if 5 times more blacks graduate from college, and there are 5 times the number of businesses and available jobs located in the black community unemployment in the black community will not remain the same. You are stupid. Just straight up stump stupid.
OK negro, just take a look at my example above. Start slow and see if you can get that before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

This was a hypothetical idiot. Just like your per capita nonsense is based upon a hypothetical

Had to quote this again!

My argument is built on the assumption that blacks and whites have the same population. That in itself multiplies the black population by 5 dumb ass. So if 5 times more blacks graduate from college, and there are 5 times the number of businesses and available jobs located in the black community unemployment in the black community will not remain the same. You are stupid. Just straight up stump stupid.
Let's put your negro science to the test:
================
"Actual" numbers (for the sake of discussion, not the real numbers):
100 blacks
1 black college graduate
1 black business
20 jobs

Employment rate: 20 jobs / 100 blacks, or 20% employment rate, 80% unemployment rate

---------------

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black college graduates
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Employment rate: 100 jobs / 500 blacks, or 20% employment rate, 80% unemployment rate
===========

And the unemployment rate stayed the same.

The same old dumb shit All the time.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
80 people going to other businesses looking for work.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black college graduates
5 black businesses
100 jobs
400 blacks going to other businesses looking for work.

But you see the reality here is that 2 million back businesses exist. And if we multiply this by 5 that is 10 million black owned businesses and despite this fine attempt at retardation, that will create more jobs, black unemployment will be reduced and by much more that your retardation allows you to believe.

bgrouse said:

And why exactly would a run from a dumb ass like you? .

Typical white boy, you need help from others. In this case you got your boy facaltenn siding with you because neither of you can out debate me on your own. And eve he destroyed your stupidity when he made mention of how math can be twisted to mean anything. That's what per capita is. That's why I like dealing with the total numbers. But you are not man enough to do that so you fall back on a mathematical equation then claim that equation means whites commit fewer crimes.

1) Are YOU inferior?

I'm talking to you, but the damage done by whites is damage done by whites. That's just the way it is. Just because you don't like hearing it doesn't mean you get t fed me this bullshit. I have looked at people as individuals all my life. You can't do anything but that. But when you look at issues that affect millions of individuals then your crap gets flushed down the toilet for the shit it is. So then does a president speak for all the people? Or does he speak for himself. We have 2 parties those are groups. Republicans are using so called group identity crap blaming democrats for it when they are the ones who have done it and still want do it while telling everybody how they should not. That's all you are doing Facaltenn. Do we not see men and women as men and women now? These are groups. How about children do we no longer have a group called children or is all this blowhard shit you talk only related to race and only because e whites are being held accountable for the bull shit they have pulled and keep trying to pull?

The Dred Scott Case, Plessy v Ferguson and many other ruling from the court gave whites rights blacks did not get. And these cases did not signify anything by the individual. You at simply speaking dumb shit. I can talk to a white person and I see hat person is not racist. but when it comes to policies that have affected millions of individuals authored by whites I will continue to say that whites made law and policy purposefully designed to not allow blacks opportunities because that is what was done. The housing policies did not discriminate against the Williams, they discriminated against blacks. Restrictive covenants still in effect today do not specify individuals, they specify groups. And if we did things your way they still would. You make no sense.

As for Mugabe, your inability to understand global politics has you talking even dumber. Whites colonized South Africa, ruled by military force and dividing the tribes against each other. They stole the land from the people there. .Whites were 0.6 percent of the population but owned 70 percent of the nations most fertile land and you think that's a good thing. Your excuse was the land was undeveloped, so it was fine for whites to invade a nation use military force to subdue the people, killing thousands of those who were natives of that nation then get the land they lived on. You do so because to you the economy of zimbabwe we making money due to these ill gotten gains, you think that was so great and want to talk about how evil Mugabe was like the whites who were there we saints. So if I was defending Mugabe, you were defending Apartheid. To you Mugabe ruined a nation but apartheid did not. This is what you are saying whether you want to admit it or not.

This is an excerpt from Wikipedia about Zimbabwe and how whites got land there.

The area today called Zimbabwe (known as Southern Rhodesia from 1895) was selected as a settlement colony by British South African, and Afrikaner colonists from the 1890s onwards, following the subjugation of the Matabele, (Ndebele), and Shona nations by the British South Africa Company (BSAC). The early white settlers came in search of mineral resources, finding deposits of coal, chromium, nickel, platinum, and gold. They also found some of the best farmland in Africa. The central part of Zimbabwe is a plateau which varies in altitude between 900 and 1,500 m (2,950 and 4,900 ft) above sea level. This gives the area a sub-tropical climate which is conducive to European settlement and agricultural practices.[8]

Over 3000 white soldiers who assisted in the BSAC takeover of the country were given land grants of 1,200 hectares (3,000 acres) or more, and black people living on the land became tenants. Later, Land Apportionment and Tenure Acts reserved extensive low-rainfall areas for black-only tribal-trust lands and high rainfall areas for white ownership, which gave rise to cases of black people being excluded from their own land. White settlers were attracted to Rhodesia by the availability of tracts of prime farmland that could be purchased from the state at low cost. This resulted in a major feature of the Rhodesian economy—the "white farm". The white farm was typically a large (>100 km² (>38.6 mi²)) mechanised estate, owned by a white family and employing hundreds of black people. Many white farms provided housing, schools, and clinics for black employees and their families. At the time of independence in 1980, over 40% of the country's farming land was contained within 5,000 white farms. It was claimed that these farms provided 40% of the country's GDP and up to 60% of its foreign earnings.[9] Major export products included tobacco, beef, sugar, cotton, and maize.

White people in Zimbabwe - Wikipedia

And so this was fine with you. It's not evil, and it was a show of how great whitey is. Whitey built Zimbabwe and when he left it for bacls they just ruined it. Not that whitey killed a bunch of blacks while invading the country, then gave the killers 3,000 acres apiece , or how they reserved all the high rainfall lands for whites and removed the blacks or that they made laws to give whites land and made the blacks on that land they already lived on tenants to whites, oh no, none of that happened. Zimbabwe was just a success that Mugabe ruined by taking the and from those poor innocent white farmers.

Try your best to not ever talk to me about Africa again until you educate yourself completely about what has gone on there..

You ducked every on-topic question I posed to you and chose to continue defend the off-topic indefensible Mugabe. Don't think there's a conversation to be had. If you get to urge to fill me in on your answers to my questions, I'd love to continue.

Forum List

Back