"we saw your boobs"

The most shocking thing I've ever seen in an R17 rated movie was "In the Cut" when Meg Ryan gets her salad tossed. I think that ruined her career.

Lol carear. Get it. Lol.

Well, sorry..:redface:

Boob Size Grade

A ---> Almost Boobs
B ---> Barely there.
C ---> Can't Complain!
D ---> Damn!
DD ---> Double damn!
E ---> Enormous!
F ---> Fake G ---> Get a reduction!

Drunk Blonde A drunk blonde woman was sitting at a bar says to the barman, "Barfender, I'd like a marhini for my heartburn." The barman mixes her drink and puts in down in front of her. A few minutes later, she calls him over and says, "Barfender, I'd like a marhini for my heartburn." He rolls his eyes but mixes her drink anyway and sets it down in front of her. A few minutes later, she waves him over again and says, "Barfender, I'd like a marhini for my heartburn." The barman looks her up and down and says, "First off, it's bartender, not barfender. Second off, it's martini, not marhini. And third, you don't have heartburn, your boob is in the ashtray."

Kinds of Boobs

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there? The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts. In her 20s, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions'. 'Onions?' 'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'

Boob Jokes - Breast Jokes

Last edited:
Curtis noted that she did topless scenes early in her career, but would have preferred not to.

"I am an actress who has bared her breasts in films to satisfy the requirement of the role I was asked to do -- lucky to do, for in my case, those films were significant in my career," she wrote. "I didn't like doing it. I didn't ask if I could do them topless. I did what was asked of me for the part I was playing. Mostly asked by men."

TheWrap.com : Jamie Lee Curtis Rips 'We Saw Your Boobs' Oscars Song

That's true of a lot of other actresses as well.

All these Hollywood feminists are upset with Seth Macfarlane's Oscar song, "We saw your boobs". They seem to be ashamed of showing their boobs.

Then why did they do it?

Don't they know Macfarlane is one them. A Hollywood democrat.

Why blame him for pointing out their own choice to bare their breasts?

Geez, I thought you were referring to a Barack Obama cabinet meeting. :cool:

I don't understand all this fuss about boobs! :dunno:

Legs are much more alluring! :tongue:

Oh men love those boobies. It reminds them of their mother's. Lol

Some men.

Give me a nice butt and killer legs.

Cleavage is basically a barometer; the more showing, the less talent.

Yes... everybody can get a plastic pair nowadays! It's a dime the dozen! :tongue:

To get a pair of nice legs is harder!:cool: :)

Oh men love those boobies. It reminds them of their mother's. Lol

Some men.

Give me a nice butt and killer legs.

Cleavage is basically a barometer; the more showing, the less talent.

Yes... everybody can get a plastic pair nowadays! It's a dime the dozen! :tongue:

To get a pair of nice legs is harder!:cool: :)

Actually it is pretty easy...comes in a wooden box marked "fragile".

leglamp12.jpg

Old-Man-Admiring-Major-Award.jpg

Curtis noted that she did topless scenes early in her career, but would have preferred not to.

"I am an actress who has bared her breasts in films to satisfy the requirement of the role I was asked to do -- lucky to do, for in my case, those films were significant in my career," she wrote. "I didn't like doing it. I didn't ask if I could do them topless. I did what was asked of me for the part I was playing. Mostly asked by men."

TheWrap.com : Jamie Lee Curtis Rips 'We Saw Your Boobs' Oscars Song

The song was funny. If those actresses didn't want anyone singing about them showing their boobs on film, maybe they shouldn't have shown the boobs on film.

All these Hollywood feminists are upset with Seth Macfarlane's Oscar song, "We saw your boobs". They seem to be ashamed of showing their boobs.

Then why did they do it?

Don't they know Macfarlane is one them. A Hollywood democrat.

Why blame him for pointing out their own choice to bare their breasts?

I was just thinking that I really do not like Curtis. She is full of shit, she appeared as a hooker for a role, but because she showed some titty she is offended? Get lost bimbo.

Why is it that women who wear low cut revealing attire get pissed when you stare at their tits?

I never have. There is staring and there is gawking. Gawking shows the man is weak and not smooth or in control of himself. It is easy to leave the company of men such as that, by showing him your backside.

imagestuo.jpg

Why is it that women who wear low cut revealing attire get pissed when you stare at their tits?

I never have. There is staring and there is gawking. Gawking shows the man is weak and not smooth or in control of himself. It is easy to leave the company of men such as that, by showing him your backside.

imagestuo.jpg

Much like water, people rise to their own level. Some women accept that kind of treatment(gawking) from a guy. Could be why some where clothing as if cleavage were their calling card.

I, for one, am shocked that sexism still exists.

Me too, that's why he should have told the jokes while showing his own tits. :cool:

Lol if he'd thought of it he would have done it. Lol. That wouldve been very funny.

I just think the women complaining are acting like morons. They showed their boobs cuz they were probably proud of them. They didn't have to do it.

There are body doubles for those who don't want to do it.

imagestuo.jpg

Much like water, people rise to their own level. Some women accept that kind of treatment(gawking) from a guy. Could be why some where clothing as if cleavage were their calling card.

True. Some women need that kind of attention, as they feel, it is their only source of attraction, and they will dress inappropriately, for approval or gain. I have seen daytime TV newscasters dressed, with plenty of cleavage showing, lately, and I wonder why they had to "go there." Are they insecure with their reporting? Are they being encouraged by network CEO's? Are they trying to throw their interviewer off by making it difficult to ask them hard questions? Is it a power play?

I enjoy my sensuality as much as the next woman, but I wouldn't bring it to the morning mixer of my local Chamber of Commerce or Board of Realtors.

Forum List

Back