"we saw your boobs"

Sharon Stone showed off more than that in the famous leg crossing scene in "Basic Instinct". She said she forgot to wear panties that day. Yeah right.

Because the character's displaying of her naked vulva to the interrogators wasn't part of the plot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPK9z59yUc]I Play Chicken With The Train (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Sharon Stone showed off more than that in the famous leg crossing scene in "Basic Instinct". She said she forgot to wear panties that day. Yeah right.

She wore no panties because the director asked her to remove them, claiming they reflected the lights. She was told that the shot would not be used & was absolutely livid when it was.

All these Hollywood feminists are upset with Seth Macfarlane's Oscar song, "We saw your boobs". They seem to be ashamed of showing their boobs.

Then why did they do it?

Don't they know Macfarlane is one them. A Hollywood democrat.

Why blame him for pointing out their own choice to bare their breasts?

i really have to laugh at this because in all honesty it has become a contest to see who was the most revealing of the night.

They should stop crying and just enjoy the cash they received for the role they played. Don't they realize there are many exotic dancers out there trying to pay for college who would gladly take their place.

I don't understand all this fuss about boobs! :dunno:

Legs are much more alluring! :tongue:

I didn't watch.

Anyone catch it? Was it funny?

It was funny if you get Macfarlane's humor. I didn't watch it but saw youtubes of some of it.

He is an uncomfortable humorist. His humor is meant to make you feel that he is stepping over the line.

I watched his movie Ted the other night and it was funny.

She wore no panties because the director asked her to remove them, claiming they reflected the lights. She was told that the shot would not be used & was absolutely livid when it was.

She's a dumbass then. Please that shot gave her 5 more minutes of fame.

Forum List

Back