We Should Not Accept Habitual Lying From Our Leaders

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
AP_19298607126057.jpg

This is a serial liar and nothing he says should be believed.

Donald J. Trump is a habitual liar. I know that will probably not come as a shock to anyone. It is, however, something that needs to be said often, and loudly, especially by the press. He is unfit for office, and his penchant for not telling the truth, and by extension, his spokespeople’s inability to be truthful on a consistent basis to the American public, should in itself be an impeachable offense.

We should not accept habitual lying from our leaders

During the impeachment trial, I wonder how many of dotards witnesses understand they will be testifying under penalty of perjury?

You mean the "impeachment" investigation being run by Adam Schiff...probably the biggest liar in Congress?

Don't be ridiculous. We should not accept lying from our leaders but we always have from the first days of America. We always will.

It ain't just Trump, all politicians lie. And it ain't just America, it's global.

Trump is no better or worse than the rest of those ratfucks and anyone that thinks so is hate blind.

AP_19298607126057.jpg

Donald J. Trump is a habitual liar. I know that will probably not come as a shock to anyone. It is, however, something that needs to be said often, and loudly, especially by the press. He is unfit for office, and his penchant for not telling the truth, and by extension, his spokespeople’s inability to be truthful on a consistent basis to the American public, should in itself be an impeachable offense.

During the impeachment trial, I wonder how many of dotards witnesses understand they will be testifying under penalty of perjury?

If he is a habitual liar then the quid pro quo the democrats but nobody else hears in the phone call was a lie and therefore not am impeachable offense. Which is it--was he telling the truth or was he lying?

AP_19298607126057.jpg

We Should Not Accept Habitual Lying From Our Leaders

Why not? It's every politician's stock in trade and has been going on since humankind invented politics..........

Good grief... more Daily Kook bullshit

You're an idiot if you think anyone buys that propaganda

Ambassador Stevens was murdered because of a U-tube video that insulted the prophet mohamed!

Ambassador Stevens was murdered because of a U-tube video that insulted the prophet mohamed!

Interesting anytime someone says we should not accept lying from our leaders they never mean the ones who belong to the party they support. So in the name of honesty one should say we should not accept lying from those we don't support but it is acceptable from those we do.

AP_19298607126057.jpg

Funny... the author, Mark E. Anderson, offers nothing in the way of a solution, nor does he address the lies of pretty much every other politician... Republican and Democrat both...

How about you, skews, any recommendations to solving the problem of lying politicians?

AP_19298607126057.jpg

"I did not have sex with that woman."

"If you like your doctor..."

AP_19298607126057.jpg

"especially by the press. . "

wtf?!!!

Talk about hypocrisy. The press is nothing but a propaganda organ for the Corporatocracy.

casey-propaganda.jpg

‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media
‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media

Murdoch, Scaife and CIA Propaganda
Murdoch, Scaife and CIA Propaganda

The Victory of ‘Perception Management’
The Victory of 'Perception Management'

Don't be ridiculous. We should not accept lying from our leaders but we always have from the first days of America. We always will.

So out of one side of your mouth you say we should not accept lying from our leaders...and then you accept it (because the leader you favor lies like a rug)

Forum List

Back