We Should Not Accept Habitual Lying From Our Leaders

We Should Not Accept Habitual Lying From Our Leaders
This is a serial liar and nothing he says should be believed.

Donald J. Trump is a habitual liar. I know that will probably not come as a shock to anyone. It is, however, something that needs to be said often, and loudly, especially by the press. He is unfit for office, and his penchant for not telling the truth, and by extension, his spokespeople’s inability to be truthful on a consistent basis to the American public, should in itself be an impeachable offense.

We should not accept habitual lying from our leaders

During the impeachment trial, I wonder how many of dotards witnesses understand they will be testifying under penalty of perjury?
Shit son, I lived through LBJ and Nixon. Trump aint got shit by comparison. Accept it? I expect it.

AP_19298607126057.jpg

This is a serial liar and nothing he says should be believed.

Donald J. Trump is a habitual liar. I know that will probably not come as a shock to anyone. It is, however, something that needs to be said often, and loudly, especially by the press. He is unfit for office, and his penchant for not telling the truth, and by extension, his spokespeople’s inability to be truthful on a consistent basis to the American public, should in itself be an impeachable offense.

We should not accept habitual lying from our leaders

During the impeachment trial, I wonder how many of dotards witnesses understand they will be testifying under penalty of perjury?

The issue isn't about being lied to but what type of person accepts the lies. What type of person accepts this behaviour and lies for the purpose of supporting the lie.

Forum List

Back