We Should Support the Kurds With all we Have in Our Hearts and Military

We cannot abandoned these people like we did the Montengards or Nung people which is happened after Vietnam War.On this point our President is wrong!
US-Kurdish Relations | The Kurdish Project

Feel free to head on over and offer your support.

Be sure to check back in and let us know how it goes.

trite and shallow ^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, the OP was.

I am sick and tired of all these warmongers calling for more people to go and die but lacking the courage to do it themselves.

I will call them out every time over it.

We cannot abandoned these people like we did the Montengards or Nung people which is happened after Vietnam War.On this point our President is wrong!

Well at this time our fearless leader plans just that but he does change his mind.

We are almost 22 trillion dollars in debt as a country, fuck the Kurds.

no peoples should be fucked--------the kurds is human beans
in peril thruout their "habitat" ----Iran, Iraq and Syria and Turkey -------an actual people ------AND they can be, potentially, an actual asset to the CIVILIZED WORLD

Well at this time our fearless leader plans just that but he does change his mind.

in peril thruout their "habitat" ----Iran, Iraq and Syria and Turkey -------an actual people ------AND they can be, potentially, an actual asset to the CIVILIZED WORLD

6d3.jpg

The Kurds have no friends but the mountains.............

Brutalized by all the countries there forever..........

But to push for them would require pretty much calling for a Kurdistan country........which Turkey would invade.........a member of NATO.........

We can't stay there forever..............and we can't really create that state without more War.

So in a nut shell............We are fucked like everyone else in the middle east..........Time to leave.

6d3.jpg

He was a fine and sensitive HUMANOID BEAN----and would not have liked your statement

Fuck paying welfare to illegals

I have never met an illegal kurd in the USA. There are
a tiny number of jewish kurds (believe it or not)----I knew one---
she was not illegal and not on welfare. They are persecuted
people who fled islam-------like BERBERS ----but most are
muslims----- a weird phenomenon. Some are Christians and
the YAZIDIS are, strictly speaking----IMHO----kurds

I wasn't taking about the Kurds.

I was taking about the leeches crossing the border

oh, good. The issue seems to be some sort of military and
moral support for beset people in Iran, Syria, Turkey and
Iraq. --------people up in the HILLS -----sorta rough and---a bit
silly------like dodge city before Wyatt Earp got ther

Let the U.N. save them, without US troops.

What should had happened was we gave the Kurds their own nation in Iraq. But the globalists and neocons can’t let cultures be their own independent nations. “Multiculturalism” is the way, period.

oh, good. The issue seems to be some sort of military and
moral support for beset people in Iran, Syria, Turkey and
Iraq. --------people up in the HILLS -----sorta rough and---a bit
silly------like dodge city before Wyatt Earp got ther

I'm all for arming the Kurds

Let the U.N. save them, without US troops.

What should had happened was we gave the Kurds their own nation in Iraq. But the globalists and neocons can’t let cultures be their own independent nations. “Multiculturalism” is the way, period.

the UN never saved anything------AND muzzies are anti-kurd----you might just as wall say -----LET THE UN SAVE HOMOSEXUALS and CHRISTIANS

We should have done that a decade ago............but we didn't now did we..........

We can't stay there forever...........Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran will never allow a Kurdistan without going to War with it...........it's Shia or Sunni.....ruling the region.........all others to be slaughtered..............

Which is why the Kurds have become one of the best fighting forces in the region...........they win or die there..........and they know it......which is why the women fight as well.............which is an insult to the peckerwood Muslims there.

Forum List

Back