We, The Conservative Savages, Must Confess

No. I just want one example . Pick an ecomonic indicator . Just pick it and Iā€™ll do the research . Iā€™ll come back with actual numbers and not opinion pieces .

"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% ā€” the weakest in five years ā€”"

Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Don't forget.....75 more waiting.

Like I said . Opinion pieces . PICK AN ECONOMIC INDICATOR!!!!!

Your choice . Thereā€™s a bunch of standard indicators to choose from .

The numbers are 'opinions'????

"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% ā€” the weakest in five years ā€”"

Got a dictionary?

How many time are you going to avoid the question?

Pick an indicator and we will compare obama years into trumps .

She has avoided my questions - in this thread alone - at least 10 times.

I even asked her a simple 'true or false' question...hoping that would be simple enough for her.

Nope.

People like that cannot answer our questions because to do so is a gotcha moment. They know it - so they avoid it like the plague. They usually post a whole bunch of gobbledegook and/or just start insulting to try and derail the conversation away from your questions.

And she is trying both.

The only good thing about it is when they do that, they are basically admitting they have nothing. For if the question put their position in a good light - they would answer it FAST.

I have seen her type TONS of times.

Your questions????

Why?

You voluntarily subscribed to my thread......we'll do things my way.

You made the absurd and clearly false claim that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives don't choose candidates on the basis of skin color, sexual orientation, gender, and ideology.

And, on those bases, they reward their candidates:

ā€œRecord number of women elected to the Houseā€
Record number of women elected to the House - CNNPolitics

ā€œIn ā€˜Rainbow Wave,ā€™ L.G.B.T. Candidates Are Elected in Record Numbersā€ In ā€˜Rainbow Wave,ā€™ L.G.B.T. Candidates Are Elected in Record Numbers

ā€œTrans Candidates Are Poised to Make History in 2018 Electionsā€
Trans Candidates Are Poised to Make History in 2018 Elections

Pretty smart basis for selecting leaders, huh??????

How about you provide your explanation for the above selections.

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Let's hear it, dunce.

Let me know of any errors in the following....

...If you'd like....I can provide five dozen more gaffes and failures by Obama.

Just ask.
Tell me what Obama or Trump has done to reverse this trend?
450px-U.S._Income_Shares_of_Top_1%25_and_0.1%25_1913-2013.png

Income inequality in the United States - Wikipedia

"Income inequality in the United States
has increased significantly since the 1970s after several decades of stability, meaning the share of the nation's income received by higher income households has increased.

"This trend is evident with income measured both before taxes (market income) as well as after taxes and transfer payments. Income inequality has fluctuated considerably since measurements began around 1915, moving in an arc between peaks in the 1920s and 2000s, with a 30-year period of relatively lower inequality between 1950ā€“1980.[1][2]

"Recasting the 2012 income using the 1979 income distribution, the bottom 99% of families would have averaged about $7,100 more income.[3]

Just ask.
Tell me what Obama or Trump has done to reverse this trend?
450px-U.S._Income_Shares_of_Top_1%25_and_0.1%25_1913-2013.png

Income inequality in the United States - Wikipedia

"Income inequality in the United States
has increased significantly since the 1970s after several decades of stability, meaning the share of the nation's income received by higher income households has increased.

"This trend is evident with income measured both before taxes (market income) as well as after taxes and transfer payments. Income inequality has fluctuated considerably since measurements began around 1915, moving in an arc between peaks in the 1920s and 2000s, with a 30-year period of relatively lower inequality between 1950ā€“1980.[1][2]

"Recasting the 2012 income using the 1979 income distribution, the bottom 99% of families would have averaged about $7,100 more income.[3]

Sooooo......not only are you choosing to refuse my offer of 60-70 examples of Obama's failures in the realm of economic leadership....but you cannot for the life of you, find any mistakes or errors in the dozen or so I have already provided.

Seems dispositive of my claim.

But if that is not enough, note how disastrous his foreign policy has proven to be.

Probably why world leaders considered him nothing but a joke, huh?

4. Frazerā€™s opus is subtitled ā€œA Study in Magic And Religion,ā€ and, of course, magic plays a role in the understandings of we, the modern savages.

ā€œEach of these rain-makers has rain-stonesā€¦.a peeled cane, which is split at the top, he beckons with it to the cloudsā€¦.ā€ Frazer, Op. Cit.

In fact, your Liberal leader makes note of this:

ā€œObama to Trump: 'What magic wand do you have?'ā€
Obama to Trump: 'What magic wand do you have?'

And sure enoughā€¦.

ā€œU.S. job openings climb to record 6.9 millionā€
U.S. job openings climb to record 6.9 million

Thatā€™s the sort of ā€˜magicā€™ we conservatives, and savages, honor.

I don't know how old you are but when Trump creates an economy like the one we had in the 1950s and 60s where one income that paid a living wage could support a family of four with a home, a car in the garage and a chicken in every pot, then you might just have a fucking point, besides the one on top of your head.

Don't forget.....75 more waiting.

Got a dictionary?

I even asked her a simple 'true or false' question...hoping that would be simple enough for her.

Nope.

People like that cannot answer our questions because to do so is a gotcha moment. They know it - so they avoid it like the plague. They usually post a whole bunch of gobbledegook and/or just start insulting to try and derail the conversation away from your questions.

And she is trying both.

The only good thing about it is when they do that, they are basically admitting they have nothing. For if the question put their position in a good light - they would answer it FAST.

Your questions????

Why?

You made the absurd and clearly false claim that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives don't choose candidates on the basis of skin color, sexual orientation, gender, and ideology.

ā€œIn ā€˜Rainbow Wave,ā€™ L.G.B.T. Candidates Are Elected in Record Numbersā€ In ā€˜Rainbow Wave,ā€™ L.G.B.T. Candidates Are Elected in Record Numbers

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Let's hear it, dunce.

LOL!
Need an oxygen tank?
I hear you gasping for air from here.

4. Frazerā€™s opus is subtitled ā€œA Study in Magic And Religion,ā€ and, of course, magic plays a role in the understandings of we, the modern savages.

ā€œEach of these rain-makers has rain-stonesā€¦.a peeled cane, which is split at the top, he beckons with it to the cloudsā€¦.ā€ Frazer, Op. Cit.

And sure enoughā€¦.

I don't know how old you are but when Trump creates an economy like the one we had in the 1950s and 60s where one income that paid a living wage could support a family of four with a home, a car in the garage and a chicken in every pot, then you might just have a fucking point, besides the one on top of your head.

Re-post your rant sans vulgarity and I might address same.

You know....as though you were an adult.

Got a dictionary?

Nope.

And she is trying both.

Your questions????

Why?

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Let's hear it, dunce.

LOL!
Need an oxygen tank?

Perhaps you'd like to try.

The premise is quite simple.

Savages reduce the qualifications for leadership to those able to provide benefits to the tribe, society, or nation.

Conservatives, the same.....we vote for successful policies, not personalities or skin color, or sexual orientation.

Democrats/Liberals/Progressives choose candidates on the basis of skin color, sexual orientation, gender, and ideology.

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Hardly.

You can't....can you.

See how we've proven together that I'm never wrong?

And sure enoughā€¦.

Oh, I see....You can't address the comment because you've been handed your ass.

When a school teacher doesn't have to drive Uber at night in order to make ends meet, then crow about this economy.
Until then, you're just pixelated methane on a computer screen.

And sure enoughā€¦.

When a school teacher doesn't have to drive Uber at night in order to make ends meet, then crow about this economy.

It seems you don't see.....and never will.

Somehow, the truth of my thread partially parted the miasma in which you survive, but not enough to force you to come up with a cogent response.

It isn't necessary for you to answer, we've covered all the pertinent bases.

Got a dictionary?

Nope.

And she is trying both.

Your questions????

Why?

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Let's hear it, dunce.

LOL!
Need an oxygen tank?

Savages reduce the qualifications for leadership to those able to provide benefits to the tribe, society, or nation.

Conservatives, the same.....we vote for successful policies, not personalities or skin color, or sexual orientation.

Democrats/Liberals/Progressives choose candidates on the basis of skin color, sexual orientation, gender, and ideology.

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Hardly.

You can't....can you.

You're trying to make a case for the boorish, six-time-bankrupted, porn star fucking, ex-tv-game show host as a good thing because he's a savage.
How low will you go?
Join your fellow idiots in the subterranean sewer where you belong.

And sure enoughā€¦.

Somehow, the truth of my thread partially parted the miasma in which you survive, but not enough to force you to come up with a cogent response.

My comments are based on facts.
Your opinions are useless in the light of reality for millions of Americans.
Insulate your bubble, I don't think you can handle it out here in the real world.

Your link:

"Under any circumstances, putting an irresponsible, ignorant man who takes his advice from all the wrong people in charge of the nation with the world's most important economy would be very bad news.

"What makes it especially bad right now, however, is the fundamentally fragile state much of the world is still in, 8 years after the great financial crisis. [The New York Times]"

Trump's economy has had the benefit of massive tax cuts and fiscal stimulus for its first two years, not to mention Republican control of both houses of congress.

Krugman's analysis may prove correct over the next two years, assuming Trump manages to stay out of prison before 2020.
dealerdonald465.jpg

Donald Trumpā€™s Favorite Drug Trafficker and Other Unsung Scandals of the Presidency From Hell

So.....whose economy do you choose.....Obama's or Trump'??????
Since I'm retired and living on a fixed (SSI and SSA) income of about $900 a month, I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy.

Inflation, while low by historical standards, is having a greater impact on my monthly budget than any other factor.

How about you?

"...., I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy."

Perhaps you can help me with this.....are you a fool or a liar????

Obama:

1... in todayā€™s recovery ā€” the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 ā€” private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

["BET Founder: Trumpā€™s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"

BET Founder: Trump's economy bringing black workers back into the workforce]

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that ā€œfor the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.ā€Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls ā€œan underground earthquakeā€ that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
ā€œLetā€™s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,ā€ writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, ā€œAt 2 percent growth the economy doesnā€™t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.ā€
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009ā€”when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administrationā€™s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Doddā€“Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong ā€” home health care, food preparation and retailing ā€” even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

ā€œStagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,ā€..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customerā€™s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obamaā€™s ā€œrecoveryā€ has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

13. "The Tipping Point: Most Americans No Longer Are Middle Class

December 9, 2015

A just-released analysis of government data shows that as of 2015, middle-income households have become the minority.

And middle-income Americans not only have shrunk as a share of the population but have fallen further behind financially, with their median income down 4 percent compared with the year 2000, Pew said."

The Tipping Point: Most Americans No Longer Are Middle Class

14. ā€œLast week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obamaā€™s final year in office ā€” the end of an ā€œError of Hopeā€ ā€” landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.ā€ https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/
Please explain what you find celebratory about the following:
DmvjffYU0AIjJKW.jpg

"'If you take a look at President Obamaā€™s second term, he was adding 217,000 jobs,' says Betsey Stevenson, an economist at the University of Michigan who served as chief economist at the Labor Department under Barack Obama.

"'And since Trump assumed the presidency, heā€™s been adding 189,000 jobs per month. Iā€™d say those are roughly around the same ballpark. But I donā€™t think Trump should be bragging that heā€™s somehow doing something that President Obama wasnā€™t doing.'"

The truth about the Trump economy

Here's a bonus question: how many of those jobs created by Trump AND Obama pay a living wage?

Just ask.

1... in todayā€™s recovery ā€” the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 ā€” private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

["BET Founder: Trumpā€™s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that ā€œfor the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.ā€Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls ā€œan underground earthquakeā€ that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
ā€œLetā€™s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,ā€ writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, ā€œAt 2 percent growth the economy doesnā€™t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.ā€
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009ā€”when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administrationā€™s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Doddā€“Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong ā€” home health care, food preparation and retailing ā€” even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

ā€œStagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,ā€..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customerā€™s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obamaā€™s ā€œrecoveryā€ has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."

December 9, 2015

A just-released analysis of government data shows that as of 2015, middle-income households have become the minority.

And middle-income Americans not only have shrunk as a share of the population but have fallen further behind financially, with their median income down 4 percent compared with the year 2000, Pew said."

14. ā€œLast week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obamaā€™s final year in office ā€” the end of an ā€œError of Hopeā€ ā€” landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.ā€ https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/

Boy, when you're being handed your ass it just makes you type harder and faster.

Nope.

And she is trying both.

Your questions????

Why?

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Let's hear it, dunce.

LOL!
Need an oxygen tank?

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Hardly.

You can't....can you.

You're trying to make a case for the boorish, six-time-bankrupted, porn star fucking, ex-tv-game show host as a good thing because he's a savage.
How low will you go?
Join your fellow idiots in the subterranean sewer where you belong.

You don't read well, either.

I clearly wrote that we conservatives vote for policies, not characteristics like skin color or sexual orientation.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

And....perhaps the #1 reason: The Supreme Court

And sure enoughā€¦.

My comments are based on facts.
Your opinions are useless in the light of reality for millions of Americans.
Insulate your bubble, I don't think you can handle it out here in the real world.

"Your opinions are useless in the light of reality for millions of Americans."

Reality??????

Let's check:

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

62."Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops
Tax savings for the industry are expected to be substantial. The Penn Wharton Budget Model at the University of Pennsylvania said utilities will pay $1.1 billion less in taxes this year than if the law had not been enacted, $1.9 billion less in 2019 and more than $5 billion less in 2020.
Numerous state regulatory agencies in the U.S. are similarly cutting rates to reflect lower taxes."
Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops

63. "U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month
...the strongest quarter since 2010 and underscoring a resurgence in manufacturing thatā€™s primed for further advances, Federal Reserve data showed Wednesday.
Factory output increased at a 7 percent annualized rate in the fourth quarter,..."
U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month

This....since we got rid of that dead weight President, Hussein

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.

The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."

China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

67. Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June
68. ā€œGREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORYā€ GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY | Sean Hannity

69. "Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war"

Dow surges more than 150 points after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

ā€œWe are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,ā€ @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."

Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

72. ā€œAtlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter The central bank district estimates that GDP will increase 5 percent for the July-to-September period, according to an update posted Wednesday.

If the forecast is accurate, it will come on top of a strong 4.1 percent second quarterā€¦ā€ Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter

73. ā€œEconomy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession highā€
Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high

But itā€™s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy ā€“ economists are as well.

74. ā€œBut itā€™s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy ā€“ economists are as well. CNBC called the American economy a ā€œtremendous achievementā€ for Trump, highlighting that ā€œduring his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3-percent plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.ā€ Obama Complains About Trump Taking Credit for Strong Economy

75. ā€œU.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Weekā€ U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

76. ā€œPresident Trump let the world know at the U.N. today that heā€™s sticking to his vision of America-first sovereignty, rather than cede power to U.N. multilateralists ā€” to their great dismay. Too bad for them: Mr. Trumpā€™s approach is working.
ā€œAmerica will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination,ā€ he told world leaders at the UN General Assembly. This country ā€œwill not tell you how to live or work or worship.ā€ But we ā€œask that you honor our sovereignty in return.ā€
ā€¦vowing to ā€œnever surrender Americaā€™s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.ā€ Globalists at U.N. Rage at Trump

77. ā€œā€Canada agrees to join U.S. and Mexico in new trade deal to replace NAFTA, say US and Canadian officials

"USMCA will give our workers, farmers, ranchers and businesses a high-standard trade agreement that will result in freer markets, fairer trade and robust economic growth in our region."

"It will strengthen the middle class and create good, well-paying jobs and new opportunities for the nearly half-billion people who call North America home," Canada agrees to join U.S. and Mexico in new trade deal to replace NAFTA, say US and Canadian officials

78. ā€œFederal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump Since President Donald Trump took office, federal employment has declined by 16,000.ā€ Federal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump
79. ā€œThe Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a report recently that found ā€œthe Trump Administrationā€™s regulatory reform efforts have saved American families and businesses $23 billion in Fiscal Year 2018 by getting rid of unduly burdensome and unnecessary regulation. The findings, released by the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), also reported that Federal Agencies issued 176 deregulatory actions.ā€ This is an important report that you will hear little about from a media obsessed with palace intrigue and investigations.ā€
Trump Regulatory Reform Saved Taxpayers $23 Billion

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

Let me know if you'd like another 59.......

So.....whose economy do you choose.....Obama's or Trump'??????
Since I'm retired and living on a fixed (SSI and SSA) income of about $900 a month, I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy.

Inflation, while low by historical standards, is having a greater impact on my monthly budget than any other factor.

How about you?

"...., I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy."

Perhaps you can help me with this.....are you a fool or a liar????

Obama:

December 9, 2015

Please explain what you find celebratory about the following:
DmvjffYU0AIjJKW.jpg

"'If you take a look at President Obamaā€™s second term, he was adding 217,000 jobs,' says Betsey Stevenson, an economist at the University of Michigan who served as chief economist at the Labor Department under Barack Obama.

"'And since Trump assumed the presidency, heā€™s been adding 189,000 jobs per month. Iā€™d say those are roughly around the same ballpark. But I donā€™t think Trump should be bragging that heā€™s somehow doing something that President Obama wasnā€™t doing.'"

The truth about the Trump economy

Here's a bonus question: how many of those jobs created by Trump AND Obama pay a living wage?

Just ask.

December 9, 2015

Boy, when you're being handed your ass it just makes you type harder and faster.

But you know I'm eviscerating you.

Better look that word up before you imagine (I almost said 'think') it was a compliment.

Got a dictionary?

Nope.

And she is trying both.

Your questions????

Why?

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Let's hear it, dunce.

LOL!
Need an oxygen tank?

Republicans?

Rightwingers?

Conservatives?

Hardly.

You can't....can you.

All you have done is make a case for the nut house for you.

1.According to google, savage means ā€œ(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.ā€

I know our Liberal/Progressive pals certainly agree with that definition.

And, judging by the definitive compendium of savages, ā€œThe Golden Bough,ā€ by Sir James Frazer, I can see that there is a basis for that viewā€¦.and in certain ways, it fits conservatives, and those of us on the Right.

While, at first, you Liberals may agree totally......well, read on.

2.In his spectacularly well researched book, Frazer writes about the relationship of savages to their kingā€¦.ā€kings [chiefs, leaders] have been expected to regulate the course of nature for the good of their peopleā€¦blamed for the failure of the cropsā€¦a popularity in proportion to the ability to give rain to their peopleā€¦ā€
Frazer, ā€˜ThGolden Bough,ā€™ p. 111-114

Soooā€¦..like conservatives, savages judge leaders by what they can bring to the tableā€¦.not by their physical or sexual characteristics.
Bizarre, huh?

3.We, conservatives and savages have that same view, but you more advanced, civilized Liberals/Progressives/Democratsā€¦..you honor failure, and injury to the body politic.

a.ā€œTeam Obama: Sorry, America, the ā€˜new normalā€™ may be here to stay
The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.ā€
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

Then, along came Trumpā€¦.

b.ā€œU.S. households are back to their free spending ways, with the strength of Mayā€™s retail sales figures implying that second-quarter real consumption growth (and GDP growth for that matter) will now be more than 4% annualized.

With the benefit of the tax cuts, strong employment growth and a slow acceleration in hourly wage growth, consumption growth should remain strong going into the second half of this year,ā€ Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist at Capital Economics told MarketWatch.ā€ US economy on track for 4% GDP growth?

c. Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,ā€ @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt
CBS News on Twitter

One can only wonder at how you on the Left became so smart, soā€¦.advanced.

January, 1st, 1854

Sir James George Frazer born. Wrote ā€œThe Golden Boughā€

51FW-mtgW3L._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Forum List

Back