We will surpass 57,000,000 since Roe v Wade by January 1st

Its called having principles, something you will never understand.
Oh, like the principal of hating the poor. Yeah right, I'll never understand it.

Show me one poster here that actually "hates" poor people, and not the government programs that keep them there.

Oh wait, you can't.
You ain't fooling nobody, and you ain't fooling God. Everyone that wants to throw the poor and the elderly and the sick out in the street, by destroying those "government programs" while giving trillion$ to the rich, is just a bullshitter. God knows your fruit, and it's from a bad bad tree. "the last shall be first and the first shall be last".....for eternity. Don't worry though, we'll give you some alms when we see you begging at the gate.

Last edited:
Oh, like the principal of hating the poor. Yeah right, I'll never understand it.

Show me one poster here that actually "hates" poor people, and not the government programs that keep them there.

Oh wait, you can't.
You ain't fooling nobody, and you ain't fooling God. Everyone that wants to throw the poor and the elderly and the sick out in the street, by destroying those "government programs" while giving trillion$ in tax cut to the rich, is just a bullshitter. God knows your fruit, and it's from a bad bad tree. "the last shall be first and the first shall be last".....for eternity. Don't worry though, we'll give you some alms when we see you begging at the gate.

So basic cookie cutter progressive non-answer to a question you know you CAN'T answer, with the suprising addition of some muddled religous fervor.

Show me posts where people want to throw the sick and elderly out into the street.

Its called having principles, something you will never understand.

Oh wait, you can't.

Start with a quick little glance in the mirror. Same with your stupid "throw the sick and elderly in the street" post.

You haters post it every day. And when you're posting hate, you're lying about it. When you're not lying about your hate, you're lying about blacks and about our president.

And then, you top it off by saying you're christians.

You hate your own country so much - I wish you would all go live with your hero Putin. And, good riddance to the lot of you.

1456655_682208621801006_761692933_n.jpg

Oh wait, you can't.

Start with a quick little glance in the mirror. Same with your stupid "throw the sick and elderly in the street" post.

You haters post it every day. And when you're posting hate, you're lying about it. When you're not lying about your hate, you're lying about blacks and about our president.

And then, you top it off by saying you're christians.

You hate your own country so much - I wish you would all go live with your hero Putin. And, good riddance to the lot of you.

its you guys who keep making shit up, because emotion is the only thing you have to argue from. As for talking about "lies"

LOLOLOLOLOL

you are the biggest liar, hack and coward on this board. At least JoeBlow has his rep on, you are a raging fucktard, and need to kindly FOAD.

[

Lol, first you bring up first world countries lower birth rate as a shining example of what humanity has to do, and then when countered, you bring up third world countries and thier inability to feed thier population.

You dont even realize, or dont even care, that the comparison, and the lessons you purport to get from them, are rediculous.

No- First world countries- Every child a wanted child. People only have kids they can afford.
Even with the plutocrats making THAT harder, people step up and accept responsibility.

Third world. Meh, let em breed. The famine and plagues and wars will weed out the week ones.

[

Lol, first you bring up first world countries lower birth rate as a shining example of what humanity has to do, and then when countered, you bring up third world countries and thier inability to feed thier population.

You dont even realize, or dont even care, that the comparison, and the lessons you purport to get from them, are rediculous.

No- First world countries- Every child a wanted child. People only have kids they can afford.
Even with the plutocrats making THAT harder, people step up and accept responsibility.

Third world. Meh, let em breed. The famine and plagues and wars will weed out the week ones.

and again joe ignores the fact he went of on a tangent unrelated to my response, and pretends its somehow "meaningful"

Same Joe Crap, all day, every day.

[

and again joe ignores the fact he went of on a tangent unrelated to my response, and pretends its somehow "meaningful"

Just because you are too stupid to get the point, doesn't mean everyone else didn't understand EXACTLY what I was saying.

Unwanted babies don't exist in this country. There is no such thing. If there were, we would have orphanages full of abandoned babies...like they do in China.

Just because you are too stupid to get the point, doesn't mean everyone else didn't understand EXACTLY what I was saying.

yeah this board is FULL of posters agreeing with you...

Oh yeah, that nimrod Dot Com does from time to time, great company you keep there dipshit.

Unwanted babies don't exist in this country. There is no such thing. If there were, we would have orphanages full of abandoned babies...like they do in China.

Exactly. Because we have legalized abortion.

Forum List

Back