we won’t be playing nice anymore

No, it's hilarious because you posted a YouTube video about some clowns opinion like I'm supposed to give a shit. 😄
here, corroboration it's called. You're still pushing disinformation.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha cause youtube what? Lies? disinformation much genius?

Corroboration of what? :dunno:
The youtuber you questioned. Fk can't you mther fkers ever follow the thread? are you truly that fking stupid? I guess that's rhetorical huh?

I am left assuming your brain fell out of your fking head.

The youtuber you questioned. Fk can't you mther fkers ever follow the thread? are you truly that fking stupid? I guess that's rhetorical huh?

Got up on the wrong side of the bed, again, I see.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I didn't question any youtuber. I laughed at you for positing their videos like I give a shit about some random youtubers opinion. 😄

Why can't you follow the thread? You're the one who posted those videos unsolicited.
Yea but you're a fucking idiot who doesn't remember you posted the videos without any request from me. :dunno:

• Thanks
Got up on the wrong side of the bed, again, I see.
naw, not at all. Just letting everyone know how demofks always have their brains fall out of their heads once their arguments are defeated. Psst, a little tip, stop posting nonsense when your argument is no longer valid!

naw, not at all. Just letting everyone know how demofks always have their brains fall out of their heads once their arguments are defeated. Psst, a little tip, stop posting nonsense when your argument is no longer valid!
How are you doing that by acting like a prissy little bitch? 😄

• Thanks
I didn't question any youtuber. I laughed at you for positing their videos like I give a shit about some random youtubers opinion. 😄
The fk you didn't, again, exposing your brainless ability to follow what you post!!

The fk you didn't, again, exposing your brainless ability to follow what you post!!
My God you're stupid. 😄 I told Mac-7 that black people don't give a shit what he thinks and then like a triggered little bitch you started posting youtube videos at me, none which include black people saying that they give a fuck what Mac-7 thinks. Why are you this fucking dumb? :dunno:

My God you're stupid. 😄 I told Mac-7 that black people don't give a shit what he thinks and then like a triggered little bitch you started posting youtube videos at me, none which include black people saying that they give a fuck what Mac-7 thinks. Why are you this fucking dumb? :dunno:
You use a lot of profanity

Dont they teach good English at ghetto schools anymore?

Didn't they teach you all language is equally made up in whatever backwater trailer you were home schooled in? 😄
I dont see any made-up words in your post.

Just a limited vocabulary that depends on cuss words to express yourself

Oh please.

The US has attempted to right the wrongs done to the Natives and not done too shabbily. The state of OK seems in fact to favor Natives over other American citizns... low-cost (very) housing, etc...
BS. The only right thing is to return all the land back to the original nations.

You use a lot of profanity

Dont they teach good English at ghetto schools anymore?
The use of profane words is a technique used to show disdain for an opinion. Sometimes there are no other words that can be used to describe the crap we see from morons like you.

Last edited:
Language isn't just words but structures and patterns of speech and writing in order to convey information.

You're the one limited in your understanding of language.
Not much structure to the f-bomb that cant be found in a 5th grade bathroom

Forum List

Back