We wuz everythang and shit

Why the hell would anyone want to invade Africa? There's nothing there anyone would want.
So why are you whining then?
No idea, but your cellmate seems to think someone wants to invade Africa. For what? Rubber is produced synthetically today and outside of bush meat, which is not in great demand in world markets, I can't think of anything else. Seriously..
Seems you were too stupid to follow the conversation. Your butt buddy said the US was going to attack Africa.
Then he's nuts too. Now that the Cold War is over, nobody gives a shit about Africa.
We know thats not true. You monkey white boys still whining about the stolen land that was repossessed in Africa.
You can keep the bush meat too btw.

No idea, but your cellmate seems to think someone wants to invade Africa. For what? Rubber is produced synthetically today and outside of bush meat, which is not in great demand in world markets, I can't think of anything else. Seriously..
Seems you were too stupid to follow the conversation. Your butt buddy said the US was going to attack Africa.
Then he's nuts too. Now that the Cold War is over, nobody gives a shit about Africa.
We know thats not true. You monkey white boys still whining about the stolen land that was repossessed in Africa.
Most whites left long ago. You are welcome to it. Just stay there and everything well be fine. When you start slaughtering each other again, we'll drop off more rifles and ammo. Fair?
Nope. Whites are still in control of the resources. Most noticeably the diamonds, gold and other precious metals. I know an illiterate lowly white monkey such as yourself is not aware of white interest in Africa but you are just going to have to take my word for it.

I said that Africa is one of the lagest cnrtnents on the planet and an all white army could never take it. Then I told your retarded ass to grow up.
Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK

Yep and I know that you have 54 countries in South Africa armed with our weapons or soviet weapons living on a continent larger than both America and Europe with a huge desert in it with over 1 billion people living there and you say it's a simple matter. Then there is the matter of Chinese and Russian support if a white nation was to decide to attack. Whitey would lose if they actually tried invading Africa thinking they can whip everyone in the continent. THINK dumbass. THINK!
We have TECHNOLOGY. We arent going to be chunking spears, dumbfuck.

You are woefully mistaken if you think you'll be invading Africa and they'll be throwing spears.
Dude, nobody thinks we are going to invade africa. You are taking this way too far lol
20 nukes and africa would be a wasteland. More than it is now.

You bought it up. So I pointed out the stupidity of your comments. .20 nukes and we'd be a wasteland too, because we launch a nuke and nukes will be launched at us from Russia. I don't really think you can say Africa is a wasteland.

You can keep the bush meat too btw.
I know you love your road kill and thats the only reason you dont mind losing the bushmeat.

Most whites left long ago. You are welcome to it. Just stay there and everything well be fine. When you start slaughtering each other again, we'll drop off more rifles and ammo. Fair?
Nope. Whites are still in control of the resources. Most noticeably the diamonds, gold and other precious metals. I know an illiterate lowly white monkey such as yourself is not aware of white interest in Africa but you are just going to have to take my word for it.
Please, getting diamonds and gold from Africans is easier than stealing candy from babies. A few old cell phones and trinkets does it. Again, you can keep the bush meat.

Please, getting diamonds and gold from Africans is easier than stealing candy from babies. A few old cell phones and trinkets does it. Again, you can keep the bush meat.
You just realized how interested whites are in Africa. Good monkey. I knew you would catch on.

You must have old newspapers. They already invaded Africa to steal shit and now they are crying because the natives killed them and took their land back in a lot of places.

Crying over raped women and murdered children? What a bunch of snowflakes LOL!
Only snowflakes cry over the consequences they brought on themselves. They should have had their asses in europe where they belong.
A white country could take over all of Africa in like 30 minutes.
How does that make you feel?

You said this Harley. I was pointing out how that would not happen.

Well that's not exactly true. It has taken military occupation and propping up dictators by white governments to make these things happen. But you're dumb so I guess this is expected.

Well that's not exactly true. It has taken military occupation and propping up dictators by white governments to make these things happen. But you're dumb so I guess this is expected.
The Cold War proxies are over. Nobody cares. It's a huge but worthless continent.

The Cold War proxies are over. Nobody cares. It's a huge but worthless continent.
Thats not what the smarter people in your race feel. No wonder youre poor and illiterate.

Thats not what the smarter people in your race feel. No wonder youre poor and illiterate.
No, the Chinese are going in to find whatever's left, knowing an easy mark when they see one, but even they know there's not much there except a meek market for some of their cheapest products which the locals can hardly afford anyway.

No, the Chinese are going in to find whatever's left, knowing an easy mark when they see one, but even they know there's not much there except a meek market for some of their cheapest products which the locals can hardly afford anyway.

Like you would really know.

Seriously, cheap plastic sandals, fine. But what does Africa have to trade, AIDS infested bush meat?

Seriously, cheap plastic sandals, fine. But what does Africa have to trade, AIDS infested bush meat?

Ask all the white countries that make money off Africa that question idiot.

Actually it doesn't stand to such logic. What it stands to is a brother tired of reading your white superiority bullshit.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.
Slavery saved them from savagery.

Would have been better for us if they had never been brought here, no?
Squeezing the Middle From Both Ends

Without being allowed to vote on civil rights for the hopelessly uncivilized, we were forced by the race-traitor oligarchy to quit taming the wild woolies. Even now, both classes of moochers and predators can be rendered harmless again. A renewal of the fight against this Second Reconstruction is still possible.

Then grow up and recognize that you are talking crap. Don't run your moth about age old atrocities then talk about the democratic party from way back when those age old acts happened to mal false claims about republicans if today. Then understand we are taking about things that have contributed to problems today and caused damage that has not been fixed. Now if you can't do that, then STFU.
WTF did you just say? :lol:

I said that Africa is one of the lagest cnrtnents on the planet and an all white army could never take it. Then I told your retarded ass to grow up.
Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK

Yep and I know that you have 54 countries in South Africa armed with our weapons or soviet weapons living on a continent larger than both America and Europe with a huge desert in it with over 1 billion people living there and you say it's a simple matter. Then there is the matter of Chinese and Russian support if a white nation was to decide to attack. Whitey would lose if they actually tried invading Africa thinking they can whip everyone in the continent. THINK dumbass. THINK!
Why the hell would anyone want to invade Africa? There's nothing there anyone would want.
Use It or Lose It

It's loaded with natural resources. Because of their genetic mental unfitness, the natives developed hardly anything. Therefore, they have forfeited any claims to it. It becomes the intellectual property of homo sapiens. The only thing keeping us back has been that our oligarchy realized that the development of nature creates class mobility. That used to be the story of America.

Use It or Lose It

It's loaded with natural resources. Because of their genetic mental unfitness, the natives developed hardly anything. Therefore, they have forfeited any claims to it. It becomes the intellectual property of homo sapiens. The only thing keeping us back has been that our oligarchy realized that the development of nature creates class mobility. That used to be the story of America.
Too bad you monkeys dont make the rules. Whites such as yourself have a mindset of loss and scarcity. hence why you feel someone should use it or lose it. We Blacks have a mindset of plenty. Must be your genetic recessiveness that causes your inferiority.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.
Slavery saved them from savagery.

Would have been better for us if they had never been brought here, no?
Squeezing the Middle From Both Ends

Without being allowed to vote on civil rights for the hopelessly uncivilized, we were forced by the race-traitor oligarchy to quit taming the wild woolies. Even now, both classes of moochers and predators can be rendered harmless again. A renewal of the fight against this Second Reconstruction is still possible.
You wild woolies will never be tamed. You are destined to remain feral forever. We tried to educate you but to no avail. I guess there is a reason you attract hair lice and smell like wet dog.

Use It or Lose It

Well that's not exactly how it was. I recognize that you suffer from, a mental disorder but trade existed on this planet before whites decided to invade Africa and European nations did trade with African nations for centuries before they lost their minds. I guess that's what happens when you live in sewage and suffer from too many rat bites.

Use It or Lose It

Well that's not exactly how it was. I recognize that you suffer from, a mental disorder but trade existed on this planet before whites decided to invade Africa and European nations did trade with African nations for centuries before they lost their minds. I guess that's what happens when you live in sewage and suffer from too many rat bites.

Who started the Arab slave trade? Think hard before you answer.

Forum List

Back