We wuz everythang and shit

As you've established many times, you don't think white people belong in America either, so it stands to logic that you believe that white women and children living here also deserve to be raped and murdered. It's good to know where you stand.

Actually it doesn't stand to such logic. What it stands to is a brother tired of reading your white superiority bullshit.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.
It would "stop haunting us" if people grew up. This is fucking 2018. We even had a racist black president FFS. Whining about centuries old atrocities isnt getting ANYONE anywhere.

Then grow up and recognize that you are talking crap. Don't run your moth about age old atrocities then talk about the democratic party from way back when those age old acts happened to mal false claims about republicans if today. Then understand we are taking about things that have contributed to problems today and caused damage that has not been fixed. Now if you can't do that, then STFU.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.
I didnt say all whites should die. I said the ones occupying stolen land should die.
Hey you retarded dumbfuck, how many civilizations werent started on stolen lands?
You are probably standing on land that was stolen 30 times.
You ignorant, racist dumbfuck.
Dont see how that question has anything to do with the point.

I am sitting on stolen land right now but the people that it was stolen from would for dam sure kill a white person before they killed me because I'm not the one that took it from them you silly flea ridden monkey.
Awww look. The retarded dumbfuck didnt get my point. How fucking quaint.

Actually it doesn't stand to such logic. What it stands to is a brother tired of reading your white superiority bullshit.

It would "stop haunting us" if people grew up. This is fucking 2018. We even had a racist black president FFS. Whining about centuries old atrocities isnt getting ANYONE anywhere.

Then grow up and recognize that you are talking crap. Don't run your moth about age old atrocities then talk about the democratic party from way back when those age old acts happened to mal false claims about republicans if today. Then understand we are taking about things that have contributed to problems today and caused damage that has not been fixed. Now if you can't do that, then STFU.
WTF did you just say? :lol:

I didnt say all whites should die. I said the ones occupying stolen land should die.
Hey you retarded dumbfuck, how many civilizations werent started on stolen lands?

I am sitting on stolen land right now but the people that it was stolen from would for dam sure kill a white person before they killed me because I'm not the one that took it from them you silly flea ridden monkey.
I dont play with retarded points. Nothing you said was relevant to what I was discussing.

I agree, but they're not going to stop. ever. Not until we're gone and then they'll just turn on one another.

And you see it's comments like this that are the reason your ass gets what you get. White racism is whites turning on everyone else. So until whites stop doing that we don't quit. But your psychosis doesn't allow you to have the intelligence to see these things.

I dont play with retarded points. Nothing you said was relevant to what I was discussing.
Thats because you are stupid.
Land has been stolen thousands of times, all over the planet. Even the NAs battled over land. THEY THEMSELVES lived on "stolen" land.
Using that as a justification for killing people would mean you support 5B people getting butchered for shit they didnt even do.
D
u
m
b
f
u
c
k

I agree, but they're not going to stop. ever. Not until we're gone and then they'll just turn on one another.

And you see it's comments like this that are the reason your ass gets what you get. White racism is whites turning on everyone else. So until whites stop doing that we don't quit. But your psychosis doesn't allow you to have the intelligence to see these things.

Sorry, but I'm just following the logical conclusion to all of this. Whites bred out, and a populace so accustomed to playing the blame game, they'll choose some other category of person to blame. Men, most likely.

I said that Africa is one of the lagest cnrtnents on the planet and an all white army could never take it. Then I told your retarded ass to grow up.

Don't run your moth and mal false claims, as he said.

I said that Africa is one of the lagest cnrtnents on the planet and an all white army could never take it. Then I told your retarded ass to grow up.
Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK

Thats because you are stupid.
Land has been stolen thousands of times, all over the planet. Even the NAs battled over land. THEY THEMSELVES lived on "stolen" land.
Using that as a justification for killing people would mean you support 5B people getting butchered for shit they didnt even do.
D
u
m
b
f
u
c
k
I cant tell if youre playing stupid or your genetic intelligence is coming to the foreground.

Sorry, but I'm just following the logical conclusion to all of this. Whites bred out, and a populace so accustomed to playing the blame game, they'll choose some other category of person to blame. Men, most likely.

Again, you see this from the white racist perspective and whites have been wrong for 400 years. There is no populace playing the blame game. There are things whites are responsible for that idiots like you don't want to be held accountable for or take personal responsibility to solve.

Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK
Do you have any idea how recessive you are? Think dumbass.

Again, you see this from the white racist perspective and whites have been wrong for 400 years. There is no populace playing the blame game. There are things whites are responsible for that idiots like you don't want to be held accountable for or take personal responsibility to solve.
The problem with idiot whites like Harley and Trash is they make all these excuses for the same behavior they whine and cry about when they are on the receiving end. You cant reason with such ignorance. All you can do is mock them.

Sorry, but do you pay attention to anything outside of the afrocentric bubble you live in? Men are already under attack for not wanting to date trannies or for liking videogames. I can't even help my own people, what makes you think I can help black people who hate me already? I'm not gonna sell out and kiss their asses because someone I wasn't related to owned slaves.

Stop whining monkey. If they werent in Africa they wouldnt get raped and murdered now would they? Nat Turner baby.

As you've established many times, you don't think white people belong in America either, so it stands to logic that you believe that white women and children living here also deserve to be raped and murdered. It's good to know where you stand.

Slavery saved them from savagery.

The problem with idiot whites like Harley and Trash is they make all these excuses for the same behavior they whine and cry about when they are on the receiving end. You cant reason with such ignorance. All you can do is mock them.
You fucking warp human history for your racist ideology. Get a fucking grip, you delusional twat.

Slavery saved them from savagery.

Would have been better for us if they had never been brought here, no?

Yep and I know that you have 54 countries in South Africa armed with our weapons or soviet weapons living on a continent larger than both America and Europe with a huge desert in it with over 1 billion people living there and you say it's a simple matter. Then there is the matter of Chinese and Russian support if a white nation was to decide to attack. Whitey would lose if they actually tried invading Africa thinking they can whip everyone in the continent. THINK dumbass. THINK!

You fucking warp human history for your racist ideology. Get a fucking grip, you delusional twat.

No that's what those like you do.

Forum List

Back