We wuz everythang and shit

You must have old newspapers. They already invaded Africa to steal shit and now they are crying because the natives killed them and took their land back in a lot of places.

Crying over raped women and murdered children? What a bunch of snowflakes LOL!
Only snowflakes cry over the consequences they brought on themselves. They should have had their asses in europe where they belong.

Thanks for proving that you're a savage animal, lacking any redeemable traits.
Says the monkey that belongs to a races of savages. :rolleyes:

You must have old newspapers. They already invaded Africa to steal shit and now they are crying because the natives killed them and took their land back in a lot of places.

Only snowflakes cry over the consequences they brought on themselves. They should have had their asses in europe where they belong.

"women and children deserve to be raped and murdered for the crime of being white in Africa" -Asclepias

"women and children deserve to be raped and murdered for the crime of being white in Africa" -Asclepias
Stop whining monkey. If they werent in Africa they wouldnt get raped and murdered now would they? Nat Turner baby.

Stop whining monkey. If they werent in Africa they wouldnt get raped and murdered now would they? Nat Turner baby.

As you've established many times, you don't think white people belong in America either, so it stands to logic that you believe that white women and children living here also deserve to be raped and murdered. It's good to know where you stand.

As you've established many times, you don't think white people belong in America either, so it stands to logic that you believe that white women and children living here also deserve to be raped and murdered. It's good to know where you stand.
Nat Turner baby.

A white country would not take over Africa in 30 minutes. Africa is a huge continent and if a white nation had an all white army that got stuck in the Sahara it's over.

Actually it doesn't stand to such logic. What it stands to is a brother tired of reading your white superiority bullshit.

Actually it doesn't stand to such logic. What it stands to is a brother tired of reading your white superiority bullshit.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.
If the dead Ohlone Natives that were the victims of white genocide could come back to life and they killed all the white people presently occupying their stolen land. I would feel they were justified.

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.

A white country would not take over Africa in 30 minutes. Africa is a huge continent and if a white nation had an all white army that got stuck in the Sahara it's over.
Lol, you idiot

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.
So someone getting their feelings hurt justifies genocide?
You sick, racist fuck

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.
It would "stop haunting us" if people grew up. This is fucking 2018. We even had a racist black president FFS. Whining about centuries old atrocities isnt getting ANYONE anywhere.

Yeah and the denial of how all of the things that have occurred has impacted us today is the straw that breaks the back of this country.

The original Hebrews were Black. Its pretty obvious if you read the bible
The ancient Egyptians were Black. You dont portray yourself as Black or have Black DNA if youre not Black.
Some of the ancient Greeks were Black but they were a mixed society.
Some of the Vikings were Black but no one is proud of that.
Dont know really know for sure about Shakesphere and dont really care.
My number 1 pet peeve when I among Black people that believe such BS. The idea that the first POTUS or the first slave owner was Black means you have lost your mind.

Amen my brother. You probably already know this but I will share the story of Yakub to enlighten the white devils.

View attachment 178646

6,000 years ago, a black scientist by the name of Yakub created white people using a process known as grafting. Within 6 months these "albanoid" people were causing chaos so the king banished them across the burning sands to the frigid caves of Europe. There, the albanoids engaged in degenerate practices such as homosexuality and cannibalism. They mated with wolves who became their friends. Eventually Moses arrived to civilize the albaniods, but once they were out of their caves, they began to rampage across earth, laying waste to everything in their path.

You're pretty good, mang. I can't tell if you're trolling or you're serious. :happy-1:
I think it's one of mani's socks.

It would "stop haunting us" if people grew up. This is fucking 2018. We even had a racist black president FFS. Whining about centuries old atrocities isnt getting ANYONE anywhere.

I agree, but they're not going to stop. ever. Not until we're gone and then they'll just turn on one another.

I didnt say all whites should die. I said I support the ones occupying stolen land being killed by the rightful owners. Stop whining and making it bigger than what I said.

I didnt say all whites should die. I said the ones occupying stolen land should die.
Hey you retarded dumbfuck, how many civilizations werent started on stolen lands?
You are probably standing on land that was stolen 30 times.
You ignorant, racist dumbfuck.

I didnt say all whites should die. I said the ones occupying stolen land should die.
Hey you retarded dumbfuck, how many civilizations werent started on stolen lands?
You are probably standing on land that was stolen 30 times.
You ignorant, racist dumbfuck.
Dont see how that question has anything to do with the point.

I am sitting on stolen land right now but the people that it was stolen from would for dam sure kill a white person before they killed me because I'm not the one that took it from them you silly flea ridden monkey.

Forum List

Back