Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

are we to assume that all of the male witnesses were nothing but a bunch of liberal wussies? didn't want to get their clothes stained "a bit" to save a life?

From the descriptions I read the victim was probably dead pretty fast and nobody had much of a shot to save him. Most probably thought they accidently hit him with the car and then by the time they figured out they were murdering him it was probably over. I sure wouldn't expect something like that to happen if I was there. And after him they didn't continue killing anyone so it might have been in everyones best interest to wait for the police at that point. Attacking them would have gotten more hurt and possibly killed.

And after him they didn't continue killing anyone so it might have been in everyones best interest to wait for the police at that point. Attacking them would have gotten more hurt and possibly killed.

I sure wish I knew why the butchermen waited for the police to arrive!! Took them 20 minutes, too. Why not vamoose down a side street and kill some more people somewhere else? Or live to chop another day. It makes no sense.

If anyone sees anything about that strange 20-minute hiatus, please post it. I don't see anything that makes sense.

And after him they didn't continue killing anyone so it might have been in everyones best interest to wait for the police at that point. Attacking them would have gotten more hurt and possibly killed.

I sure wish I knew why the butchermen waited for the police to arrive!! Took them 20 minutes, too. Why not vamoose down a side street and kill some more people somewhere else? Or live to chop another day. It makes no sense.

If anyone sees anything about that strange 20-minute hiatus, please post it. I don't see anything that makes sense.

Well you can't make sense of it of course, but it sorta sounds like they were only after someone in the military. I'm guessing the victim was the only one around at the time fitting that description.

even know they knew he was dead, they could of done something, why didn't anyone run the thugs over? or look for anything that resembled a baseball bat and beat the bajesus out of them?

even know they knew he was dead, they could of done something, why didn't anyone run the thugs over? or look for anything that resembled a baseball bat and beat the bajesus out of them?

Well why? They weren't trying to escape. Attacking two guys with lots of big knives is pretty dangerous business if your not trying to save someone. While I would have liked for them to get their heads kicked off, it probably wouldn't have been wise for anyone to attack them.

yes, I am aware of their weapons, it looked like they chose the right block to do their evil deed where they knew they could get away with it. Not too many dudes, mostly women, no Republicans branishing their Mag 44's/smith wessons/AK 14's etc. Yup, just like when Liberal terrorists do the same in the USA, choose a "Gun Free" and Police Free Zone.

yes, I am aware of their weapons, it looked like they chose the right block to do their evil deed where they knew they could get away with it. Not too many dudes, mostly women, no Republicans branishing their Mag 44's/smith wessons/AK 14's etc. Yup, just like when Liberal terrorists do the same in the USA, choose a "Gun Free" and Police Free Zone.

If it had been here they probably would have had guns instead of knives. Either way no winners in something horrible like this.

I can certainly picture some amateur superhero there shooting things up, determined to distinguish between the good and bad guys by the color of their blood.

American cities kill more people via a firearm than half of Europe -Matt

Yeah, and when you delve into the stats you see that most of the violence is concentrated in impoverished neighborhoods. What you have here is a poverty problem, not a gun problem. Liberals and conservatives alike prefer to pass the buck on fixing poverty by blaming guns or whatever other issue they can grasp ahold of.

Because poverty is a difficult thing to fix, and not something that is going to win many votes, because to fix it would require tough choices to be made. So pass the buck and blame anything else.

And that is really the heart of the problem. My point was that if these impoverished areas had a more difficult time finding guns, maybe they wouldnt be offing themselves in record numbers.

I am guessing that the people there are told the same we hear over here. The police will protect you. If none are around or can't get there in time, too bad, so sad. Sucks to be you.

You're right. A British soldier was hacked to death in front of a crowd--and the only weapon was a brave un-armed woman who tried to talk them out of doing what they did to poor man.
They did it anyway. Now ask this same woman what she could have done to save this man's life if she had a gun?

F this crap--we are at war with Jihadists who praise Islam. There are two interpretations of Islam--and I am sick and tired of only seeing one version of it--the be-headings. If Islam is truly a non-violent religion--why don't they step up and take charge? In my opinion they don't belong anywhere in Western society. They don't belong in the UK--they certainly don't belong in the U.S or Canada. It's time to rid these people from the Western Hemisphere and civilized society. Obviously there so-called non-violent Islam doesn't cut the mustard. They are guilty of starting wars--9/11--and attacking innocent civilians-and now this. It's time we corral Islamic's into a section of the world and keep them there so they can fucking be-head each other. I am sick and tired of being told that Islam is a non-violent religion--while they're chanting "praise Alla" while they're slaughtering innocents. Fuck them.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...reason-with-london-attackers/?test=latestnews

Last edited:
American cities kill more people via a firearm than half of Europe -Matt

So now guns don't kill people buy cities do?

Man I'm glad i don't live in a city

Cities are poor, poverty leads to crime, crime committed with guns leads to murder.. Try to play along

cities don't kill people
poverty doesn't kill people
guns don't kill people

People kill people. People have always killed people. People will always kill people.

What is more disturbing? Guns or terrorism? This was terrorism, Newtown Conn., Arizona shootings. In some of these cases, guns were the means to carry out the terror. In all cases, guns could stop the terror.

If the US enhances its gun control laws making it prohibitive for US citizens to procure guns of their choice, I predict the black market for firearms in the US will see a spike in firearms purchased by citizens seeking self defense and protection from criminals who acquire their guns illegally.

What is more disturbing? Guns or terrorism? This was terrorism, Newtown Conn., Arizona shootings. In some of these cases, guns were the means to carry out the terror. In all cases, guns could stop the terror.

If the US enhances its gun control laws making it prohibitive for US citizens to procure guns of their choice, I predict the black market for firearms in the US will see a spike in firearms purchased by citizens seeking self defense and protection from criminals who acquire their guns illegally.

in the gun ban utopia of the UK

one of the terrorists had a gun

I am guessing that the people there are told the same we hear over here. The police will protect you. If none are around or can't get there in time, too bad, so sad. Sucks to be you.

You're right. A British soldier was hacked to death in front of a crowd--and the only weapon was a brave un-armed woman who tried to talk them out of doing what they did to poor man.
They did it anyway. Now ask this same woman what she could have done to save this man's life if she had a gun?

F this crap--we are at war with Jihadists who praise Islam. There are two interpretations of Islam--and I am sick and tired of only seeing one version of it--the be-headings. If Islam is truly a non-violent religion--why don't they step up and take charge? In my opinion they don't belong anywhere in Western society. They don't belong in the UK--they certainly don't belong in the U.S or Canada. It's time to rid these people from the Western Hemisphere and civilized society. Obviously there so-called non-violent Islam doesn't cut the mustard. They are guilty of starting wars--9/11--and attacking innocent civilians-and now this. It's time we corral Islamic's into a section of the world and keep them there so they can fucking be-head each other. I am sick and tired of being told that Islam is a non-violent religion--while they're chanting "praise Alla" while they're slaughtering innocents. Fuck them.

Two more arrested as London terror probe expands | Fox News

That is because there is no other version of Islam. The Nigerian Muslim with the machete? That is Islam. The Islam you are taught to believe in Islamic learning centers on college campuses and universities ( that the Saudis paid for, built and funded with their own Muslim professors ) is to indoctrinate you into a pseudo islam that doesn't exist. What you are looking at from jihadists is true Islam. This is it. There isn't anything else and the only thing you can do with it is outlaw it for the terrorist organization it is. It is not a religion - there is nothing holy about it - it a front organization - a crime family - call it Muslim Mafia - look at the drug trafficking Islam uses to fund itself - look at the sex trade Islam uses to fund itself - look at the child slavery market that Islam uses to fund its terror - look at all of that and then ask yourself why Barack Obama cannot use Islamic and terrorism in the same sentence?

looks like many unemployed brits (younger adult males) will be dressing up in their favorite superhero outfits and guarding the streets of London. not a bad idea. they may be unemployed, at least they will have a purpose in life. hopefully two batmans wont fight over the right to be the only Batman!

So we arm the whole fucking country to MAYBE save one guy? :lol:

What do we do in Boston? :lol:

So we arm the whole fucking country to MAYBE save one guy? :lol:

What do we do in Boston? :lol:

in a free country

one is able to decide if they want to legally arm themselves

unlike the criminals who arm themselves anyhow

Forum List

Back