Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

unless I missed it, has Barry spoke out in outrage (like with the IRS Scandal ordered by Liberals) over "Black Muslim Terrorists" killing a White Man? gee, he didn't waste too much time when a Black Teacher was being harassed by the Stupid White Cambridge Police.

unless I missed it, has Barry spoke out in outrage (like with the IRS Scandal ordered by Liberals) over "Black Muslim Terrorists" killing a White Man? gee, he didn't waste too much time when a Black Teacher was being harassed by the Stupid White Cambridge Police.

although in the photographs of the incident

both white and black officers responded

It's usually bad form to criticize how allied countries handle their internal affairs when it doesn't involve your citizens.

The terrorist had a gun.

If the British people are capable of good sense they will be arming themselves right now. Small arms dealers will be bringing them in through every inlet and cove.
The British and most other liberal democracies are more than "capable of good sense" and they are appalled at the level of gun violence in the US.

Innocent citizens are attacked on the streets in the US every hour, and yet despite the 300 000 000 guns in private hands, how many times do you actually hear of someone coming to their aid?

One of the underlying problems is that in the US, many people assume that the perpetrators have a gun.

Last edited:
And after him they didn't continue killing anyone so it might have been in everyones best interest to wait for the police at that point. Attacking them would have gotten more hurt and possibly killed.

I sure wish I knew why the butchermen waited for the police to arrive!! Took them 20 minutes, too. Why not vamoose down a side street and kill some more people somewhere else? Or live to chop another day. It makes no sense.

If anyone sees anything about that strange 20-minute hiatus, please post it. I don't see anything that makes sense.

Apparently they approached the armed police in an attempt to commit suicide by cop.

The British police do not shoot to wound, they aim for the upper chest and use soft point bullets, so it is surprising that both men survived being shot.

And after him they didn't continue killing anyone so it might have been in everyones best interest to wait for the police at that point. Attacking them would have gotten more hurt and possibly killed.

I sure wish I knew why the butchermen waited for the police to arrive!! Took them 20 minutes, too. Why not vamoose down a side street and kill some more people somewhere else? Or live to chop another day. It makes no sense.

If anyone sees anything about that strange 20-minute hiatus, please post it. I don't see anything that makes sense.

Apparently they approached the armed police in an attempt to commit suicide by cop.

The British police do not shoot to wound, they aim for the upper chest and use soft point bullets, so it is surprising that both men survived being shot.

it is because medical services has improved

When seconds count the cops are only minutes away.

Again, 30,000 murders and suicides vs. 201 self-defense homicides.

You have a 1 in 150 chance of actually using that gun effectively.

Irregardless of your BS facts. The issue is liberty vs. subjugation of liberty by the state and criminals. You want to take my guns? My liberty to have guns? My liberty to use guns as I see fit? Come and get em.

Last edited:

I doubt that very much. They tried very hard to keep that younger Chechen alive in Boston: the security forces everywhere NEED to be able to question these monsters thoroughly. Find out who else is about to strike!

But thanks for the point that they may have waited to commit suicide by cop. So many of these lone wolf terrorists are suicidal; I can't understand it at all, it's no way to run a revolution, but it does seem to be the case.

I doubt that very much. They tried very hard to keep that younger Chechen alive in Boston: the security forces everywhere NEED to be able to question these monsters thoroughly. Find out who else is about to strike!

But thanks for the point that they may have waited to commit suicide by cop. So many of these lone wolf terrorists are suicidal; I can't understand it at all, it's no way to run a revolution, but it does seem to be the case.

(My bold)

The younger brother - Dzhokhar - in Boston survived. It was the older brother who died. & the brothers self-ID as Chechens, but they weren't born there, & their mother is Avar. (More sloppy work by the mass media, I suppose.)

Yah, in the London case, the attackers could have fled. It seems they wanted to be caught or killed, they could have run away or kept attacking. As to a revolution; it doesn't sound like the attackers were trying to instigate some kind of uprising.

Their motives & aims - assuming that they know & can articulate them - will have to wait for the British authorities to release transcripts. I'm not v. hopeful on that - the Brits can sit on info for a v. long time ...

I am guessing that the people there are told the same we hear over here. The police will protect you. If none are around or can't get there in time, too bad, so sad. Sucks to be you.

You're right. A British soldier was hacked to death in front of a crowd--and the only weapon was a brave un-armed woman who tried to talk them out of doing what they did to poor man.
They did it anyway. Now ask this same woman what she could have done to save this man's life if she had a gun?

F this crap--we are at war with Jihadists who praise Islam. There are two interpretations of Islam--and I am sick and tired of only seeing one version of it--the be-headings. If Islam is truly a non-violent religion--why don't they step up and take charge? In my opinion they don't belong anywhere in Western society. They don't belong in the UK--they certainly don't belong in the U.S or Canada. It's time to rid these people from the Western Hemisphere and civilized society. Obviously there so-called non-violent Islam doesn't cut the mustard. They are guilty of starting wars--9/11--and attacking innocent civilians-and now this. It's time we corral Islamic's into a section of the world and keep them there so they can fucking be-head each other. I am sick and tired of being told that Islam is a non-violent religion--while they're chanting "praise Alla" while they're slaughtering innocents. Fuck them.

Two more arrested as London terror probe expands | Fox News

That is because there is no other version of Islam. The Nigerian Muslim with the machete? That is Islam. The Islam you are taught to believe in Islamic learning centers on college campuses and universities ( that the Saudis paid for, built and funded with their own Muslim professors ) is to indoctrinate you into a pseudo islam that doesn't exist. What you are looking at from jihadists is true Islam. This is it. There isn't anything else and the only thing you can do with it is outlaw it for the terrorist organization it is. It is not a religion - there is nothing holy about it - it a front organization - a crime family - call it Muslim Mafia - look at the drug trafficking Islam uses to fund itself - look at the sex trade Islam uses to fund itself - look at the child slavery market that Islam uses to fund its terror - look at all of that and then ask yourself why Barack Obama cannot use Islamic and terrorism in the same sentence?
Because a Muslim cannot criticize another Muslim. BHO is a Muslim. He said so.

In the end, it all gets back to the Open-Border Policy. Multiculturalism without required Assimilation is very dangerous. And it's clear, many in Great Britain have not assimilated to British and European culture. Western Europe will be dealing with this problem for many years to come. And i'm afraid we're headed in that same direction.

Last edited:
In the end, it all gets back to the Open-Border Policy. Multiculturalism without required Assimilation is very dangerous. And it's clear, many in Great Britain have not assimilated to British and European culture. Western Europe will be dealing with this problem for many years to come. And i'm afraid we're headed in that same direction.

Amen Brother!

Used to be, that when a "legal" immigrant stepped off the boat at Ellis Island, they were told you WILL learn English and you WILL assimilate into the American way of life. The Scots, English, Irish, Polish, Italians, Germans, Russians etc. COULDN'T WAIT to be American citizens. Many kissed the ground when they got off their ships.

Today? the "immigrants" that we get are appalled that we don't speak "their" language. They DEMAND that WE accommodate THEM and THEIR way of life and we bend over backwards to do just that.

I stopped in Kansas City International Airport several years ago for a business meeting and I couldn't get a taxi to the city. Why? The cabbies (Most Muslims) were on strike for foot-baths so they could wash their feet. The City caved in to their demands.

My Son was stationed in San Diego for 4 years. His Wife STILL recalls looking for work out there. She even went to a MacDonalds looking for work and was told (very politely) that "if you don't speak Spanish, you have NO chance of finding work". She eventually found work, 2 years later.

And this is not a democrat or a republican thing. This has been coming for years and years. England is the perfect example of what happens when you allow the "inmates" to run the "asylum".

Why didn't ANYONE try to stop them? Fuck, people need to learn to improvise.

But yeah, even cops don't have guns. They only use them for real serious stuff.

Amen Brother!

Used to be, that when a "legal" immigrant stepped off the boat at Ellis Island, they were told you WILL learn English and you WILL assimilate into the American way of life. The Scots, English, Irish, Polish, Italians, Germans, Russians etc. COULDN'T WAIT to be American citizens. Many kissed the ground when they got off their ships.

Today? the "immigrants" that we get are appalled that we don't speak "their" language. They DEMAND that WE accommodate THEM and THEIR way of life and we bend over backwards to do just that.

I stopped in Kansas City International Airport several years ago for a business meeting and I couldn't get a taxi to the city. Why? The cabbies (Most Muslims) were on strike for foot-baths so they could wash their feet. The City caved in to their demands.

My Son was stationed in San Diego for 4 years. His Wife STILL recalls looking for work out there. She even went to a MacDonalds looking for work and was told (very politely) that "if you don't speak Spanish, you have NO chance of finding work". She eventually found work, 2 years later.

And this is not a democrat or a republican thing. This has been coming for years and years. England is the perfect example of what happens when you allow the "inmates" to run the "asylum".

(My bold)

Nah, German was up for status as a national language back in the days of the Revolution. The Germans hung on to their language & culture for a v. long time in the US - if not for WWI & WWII, there would probably still be a flourishing German-language newspaper & literary culture in the US. There was a national German Catholic Church (& Polish, & probably others, Hungarian?) More's the pity, we need the language facility. There were German colonies all over - TX, upper Midwest, OH, PA & on & on. In fact, the German-Americans used to take a lot of grief about not abandoning their language & culture. Then the wars came.

People in the US do assimilate, but @ varying speeds. Usually by 3rd or 4th generation. Unless, of course, the mother language is widely spoken in the area. Then there's no immediate incentive to learn another language. That - providing that incentive - is a task for K-12 education.

The Spanish thing for work - that's just economics. If we hadn't foolishly suppressed the language where it already existed in the US, we wouldn't be having these problems. In fact, I think we should cultivate the pockets of "foreign" language we have in the US. You never know when we'll need code-talkers or researchers or translators, nor where ...

Next time you Rightyloons start slinging mud about Leftytoons politicizing things, please refer to this thread.

Amen Brother!

(My bold)

Nah, German was up for status as a national language back in the days of the Revolution. The Germans hung on to their language & culture for a v. long time in the US - if not for WWI & WWII, there would probably still be a flourishing German-language newspaper & literary culture in the US. There was a national German Catholic Church (& Polish, & probably others, Hungarian?) More's the pity, we need the language facility. There were German colonies all over - TX, upper Midwest, OH, PA & on & on. In fact, the German-Americans used to take a lot of grief about not abandoning their language & culture. Then the wars came.

People in the US do assimilate, but @ varying speeds. Usually by 3rd or 4th generation. Unless, of course, the mother language is widely spoken in the area. Then there's no immediate incentive to learn another language. That - providing that incentive - is a task for K-12 education.

The Spanish thing for work - that's just economics. If we hadn't foolishly suppressed the language where it already existed in the US, we wouldn't be having these problems. In fact, I think we should cultivate the pockets of "foreign" language we have in the US. You never know when we'll need code-talkers or researchers or translators, nor where ...

I understand completely what your point is. Yes, Germans and Poles and Russians and Slavs etc held onto their national language in their Chuches and communities. I have no problem with that. However, they HAD to learn English in order to exist in America and most did so gladly.

It really isn't much different than my situation in the Army. My job required me to attend the Defense Language Institute on 3 separate occasions so I could learn functional Russian, German and Polish. I couldn't very well do MY job at the embassies if I couldn't speak the countries national language.

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
:banana2:
Not carrying a gun for protection makes them feel superior to those rebellious colonists/Americans. ;)

the dumb fucking **** speaks. lets just be happy they did NOT have guns, then there would be more than 1 dead guy and there would also be some wounded first responders. 1 guys gets stabbed to death and the right winers act like a nuke went the fuck off. but yet downplay the 30,000 deaths that happen each year here by gun, come off it.

Shut up "boy".

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
:banana2:

What if everyone had a gun? Then they could all start shooting at each other.

NRA wet dream.

Forum List

Back