Weinergate

Funny how you ignore your hypocrisy in supporting Weiner while calling for Vitter's resignation.

Actually, it's not funny, just pathetic. You partisan hacks think you are superior for doing the same thing you accuse your opponents for just because your party is different. How on earth do you function at this level of insanity?

It's what makes a partisan a partisan, a complete and entire incapability of seeing basic aspects of reality.

Funny how you ignore your hypocrisy in supporting Weiner while calling for Vitter's resignation.

Actually, it's not funny, just pathetic. You partisan hacks think you are superior for doing the same thing you accuse your opponents for just because your party is different. How on earth do you function at this level of insanity?

Did the OP call for Vitter's resignation? Who did?

Damn funny how you in the same breath failed to include the Dems that are calling for his resignation.

So are we to take it then that you find weiners behavior acceptable you must because you failed to call for his removal.

of course he finds it acceptable. Most of them do.

I know .....Thought it was worth pointing out though. There is no standard to low for the left to go

In early July 2007, Vitter's phone number was included in a published list of phone records of Pamela Martin and Associates, a company owned and run by Deborah Jeane Palfrey, also known as the "D.C. Madam", convicted by the U.S. government for running a prostitution service. Hustler identified the phone number and contacted Vitter's office to ask about his connection to Palfrey

Phone records show that Vitter's number was called by Palfrey's service five times, the first on October 12, 1999, and the last on February 27, 2001.

Vitter was in the House of Representatives in 2001. He is now a Senator. His screwing around was not discovered by that great investigative reporter, Larry Flynt, until 2007. The Huffington Post, as is always the case, prints so called facts so idiots can go on a rant.

Last edited:
vitter's phone number was included in a published list of phone records of pamela martin and associates, a company owned and run by deborah jeane palfrey, also known as the "d.c. Madam", convicted by the u.s. Government for running a prostitution service. Hustler identified the phone number and contacted vitter's office to ask about his connection to palfrey.[18][19] the following day, vitter issued a written statement:

“ this was a very serious sin in my past for which i am, of course, completely responsible. Several years ago, i asked for and received forgiveness from god and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for my family, i will keep my discussion of the matter there — with god and them. But i certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all i have disappointed and let down in any way.[20] ”

the statement containing vitter's apology said his telephone number was included in phone records dating from his days as a member of the house of representatives.[6] phone records show that vitter's number was called by palfrey's service five times, the first on october 12, 1999, and the last on february 27, 2001.[21] two calls were placed while house roll call votes were in progress.[22][23]

on july 16, 2007, after a week of self-imposed seclusion, vitter emerged and called a news conference. Standing next to his wife, vitter asked the public for forgiveness. Following vitter's remarks, wendy vitter, his wife, spoke. Both refused to answer any questions.[24][25][26]

david vitter - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why aren't the republicans calling for david vitter to resign?

do you really need help figuring this out for yourself?

Did vitter lie and say his phone was hacked?

Did he try to place the blame on someone else?

his 'lie' affected who?

That aside, both men are immoral, right?

iokiurar

I read the article. Exactly TWO Republicans have called for Weiner to go. How many DemonRats? Wouldn't that make a more news worthy article? The number of DemonRats?????

In early July 2007, Vitter's phone number was included in a published list of phone records of Pamela Martin and Associates, a company owned and run by Deborah Jeane Palfrey, also known as the "D.C. Madam", convicted by the U.S. government for running a prostitution service. Hustler identified the phone number and contacted Vitter's office to ask about his connection to Palfrey

Phone records show that Vitter's number was called by Palfrey's service five times, the first on October 12, 1999, and the last on February 27, 2001.

Vitter was in the House of Representatives in 2001. He is now a Senator. His screwing around was not discovered by that great investigative reporter, Larry Flynt, until 2007. The Huffington Post, as is always the case, prints so called facts so idiots can go on a rant.

so the excuse for vitter is that he f-d prostitutes while in the Congressional office position and that was OKAY because he now is a Senator????

fyi, the Democrats in office DID NOT call for vitter's resignation.

This issue proves for anyone with any shred decency and fairness left that the right will defend ANYTHING that helps their party.

They dont place party over morals and decency even.

They talk about patriotism and then place party over country at every turn

I'm routinely surprised by what a puritan little country we try to live in. Short of criminal behavior, I have no idea why any of these guys should be forced to resign.

if their constituents want them out, they can vote them out. Until then, can someone remind me why I'm supposed to care?

I tire of the deflection game. You can't change the past, predict the future, but you can change today and the politicans that inhabit our system. Make it better and resign Mr Weiner.

Re-post:

Yep, in fact, the Right likely made the same argument you are making in political forums across the nation.

"How can YOU demand Vitter resign when YOU defended Clinton?"

And now the left says...

"How can YOU demand Weiner resign when YOU defended Vitter?"

And the next time, when it's a Republican, the right will claim...

"Well, I'll demand (Whomever) goes when Weiner goes."

It's a never ending cycle.

The Republicans broke it with Rep. Chris Lee(R)...bye bye, Chris.

The Democrats should follow THAT example.

Let's put a stop to this "get rid of Vitter nonsnsense" with the condition that if Sen Vitter goes, the WHOREMASTER MLK's "PC" National Holiday goes and restores that National Holiday back to the Father of our country George Washington......for whom that National Holiday was originally devoted to.

I'm just reposting and bookmarking this comment for posterity's sake. Oh my.

Last edited:
Dems have as their Party Leaders a KKK Grand Kleagle, a guy who drowned his GF and didn't even bother to report it until the next day, a POTUS who gave female interns cum facial in the Oval Office and now a Marxist Ideologue POTUS who has no idea what makes America great...you think they have a Weiner problem?

Why are these women afraid to come forward? What slimey things has Weiner threatened them with?

Forum List

Back