Weinergate

Weiner to Enter Treatment Center and Seek Leave From House

why yes of course, the new 'out'…..have issues with; swearing, racist remarks, making babies with multiple there to fore unknown partners, domestic abuse, whoring, serial viewing of the bachelorette?....go to "rehab".

Then the media appearances, spin-dry, all is forgiven.....

why yes of course, the new 'out'…..have issues with; swearing, racist remarks, making babies with multiple there to fore unknown partners, domestic abuse, whoring, serial viewing of the bachelorette?....go to "rehab".

Institutionalise a Congressman...whoulda THUNK it? The DNC...He's a terrible distraction to Obama...

Of course the question for some on the Left..

If he did nothing wrong then what is he going to treatment for?
:eusa_whistle:

Of course the question for some on the Left..

If he did nothing wrong then what is he going to treatment for?

As a matter of course of the history of the Statist Democrat? He did what's expected...but they KNOW they're in trouble...

Institutionalise a Congressman...whoulda THUNK it? The DNC...He's a terrible distraction to Obama...

I think 90% of congress needs to be institutionalized :lol:.

These motherfuckers are the same clowns trying to ban "lip sync" videos as we correspond...

Most are loonies with too much time on their hands...

I think 90% of congress needs to be institutionalized :lol:.

These motherfuckers are the same clowns trying to ban "lip sync" videos as we correspond...

Most are loonies with too much time on their hands...
Indeed. the entire SWAMP that is the District of CRIMINALS needs to be gutted, sanitized.

pray tell, what did he do that was so terribly wrong?

This should be good and hypocritical

too funny

thanks for showing my point to be correct
:eusa_angel:

And punt. Simple questions to hard for you skippy

Of course not. Since there is endless pages in this thread, one does wonder if you can read or just too lazy? If you have no idea of what he did wrong then there is really nothing to discuss.

Perhaps you find endless posts of your poor attempts to equate his behaviour with being normal fun. Most of us believe this to be a boor.

Skippy? If this is some weird liberal thing then please stop.
Next thing you know, you will be sending tweets

Maybe you can answer the question..
if he did nothing wrong then what is he going to be treated for....?

Last edited:
It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

This is why America is failing we elect politicans with bad habits who will sooner or later make a bad vote.

too funny

thanks for showing my point to be correct

Of course not. Since there is endless pages in this thread, one does wonder if you can read or just too lazy? If you have no idea of what he did wrong then there is really nothing to discuss.

Perhaps you find endless posts of your poor attempts to equate his behaviour with being normal fun. Most of us believe this to be a boor.

*I* Opt for *LAZY*:lol:

i wasnt offering, i was suggesting you get one.
I wouldnt touch you with Pale riders dick.

I can see your mind is in the fucking gutter, right along side that fucking pervert wiener. Problem is most people aren't in that immoral fucking gutter with ya boy. You're showing your hand, and it's wrapped around wiener's cock you fucking piece of shit pervert.

Wonder how many little girls you've sent a pic of your hard on to since you think that's all fine and dandy... you sick fuck.

This is how pathetic you guys are getting. Now everyone who defends weiner is a pedophile.you've lost the argument before it even started.
you don't even have any facts on your side
Call me whatever little names you need to call me. Doesn't change the fact you are a niave prude.man I've been laughing quite hard with how hard you guys are trying with this angle.

You missed the fine point ( being a leftist your confusion is understandable)

Not everyone - just you
:eusa_shhh:

I can see your mind is in the fucking gutter, right along side that fucking pervert wiener. Problem is most people aren't in that immoral fucking gutter with ya boy. You're showing your hand, and it's wrapped around wiener's cock you fucking piece of shit pervert.

Wonder how many little girls you've sent a pic of your hard on to since you think that's all fine and dandy... you sick fuck.

This is how pathetic you guys are getting. Now everyone who defends weiner is a pedophile.you've lost the argument before it even started.
Call me whatever little names you need to call me. Doesn't change the fact you are a niave prude.man I've been laughing quite hard with how hard you guys are trying with this angle.

Not everyone - just you
PlasmaDork knows it...He made A+ in Obteuse and Obfuscation...

I wanted your opinion on what he did that was so wrongthat he needs to resign.
When you can answer my simple question then ill answer yours.

The same thing he is being treated for.....

He needs to resign because HE LIED for over a fucking WEEK...*HE* isn't trusted any longer...How stupid are you by the way? 'Everyone Does it' is NOT an excuse...*SOME* of us hold our electeds to a high standard...*UNLIKE YOU*

Not everyone - just you
No I figured this would be your answer once I posted that. Hey however many goal lists you need to keep moving.

moving the goal posts? I assume

No, not at all. Many others and myself have been consistent on these issues

The only one "moving the goal posts" are the ones on the Left.
Of course, with each new Weiner "revelation" (and there has been so many) =,
the Left is burdened with changing their argument.

So to be fair, this is more the fault of Weiner than his supporters. Really, if he could have come out and told the truth quickly then the Left could have been more consistent with their poor arguments.

It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

This is why America is failing we elect politicans with bad habits who will sooner or later make a bad vote.

The problem is - people keep on buying the bullshit they hear out of these politicians mouths.

Most politicians are narcissistic assclown tyrant liars, and Wiener is no exception.

This dildo is a fool and he should be held to a higher standard, what he did may be legal however its unethical given his position er standing in government..

Now, if this cock is going to take his position or standing as a government official like this - imagine how seriously he takes his job duties???

Wiener is like a little teenager...

The same thing he is being treated for.....

So bullshit. He is getting treatment for getting caught

Thank goodness he was....

Imagine how long his perversions would have gone on?

God knows what more he would have done if he wasn't stopped.

The young women and their families of America can rest easy tonight knowing there is one less internet predator out there.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back