Weinergate

17 year old girl? Are radical dems going to defend an internet pedophile? Bring it on. The longer the weenie stays in office the worse old line democrats look.

They are. The new excuse is one offered by Rangel: "He wasn't going out with little boys".

Weiner did pick up support from U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel, a New York Democrat who was censured by the House last year for ethics violations.

Rangel suggested that other members of Congress had done things more immoral than Weiner.

Rangel said Weiner "wasn't going with prostitutes. He wasn't going out with little boys."

Weiner: Online Communications With Teen 'Neither Explicit Nor Indecent' | CNSnews.com

So, from this we can discern that Dem Morality means anything goes as long as one can identify somebody else who has done something worse as a deflection.

Personally, I don't think a grown man seeing an adult prostitute is as bad as a grown man trawling for underage girls on the internets.

Believe me, if Weiner went after little boys, the radical left would be trying to lower our standards to that as well

One only needs to look at the Studds story to see that is the truth

Nice try asswipe but the last time I looked it was DemonRats calling for the weenie man to quit.. twern't it?

WTF is your problem, toodles? Did I say I defended Weiner? Nope! I'm just pointing out that the GOP and the neocon punditry/parrots are full of it when they bray like jackasses about Weiner while being dead quiet about Vitter.

Matter of fact, matter of history....TFB if you're too much of a clown Jester to handle it.

Sure Vitter should quit

But why stop with just him?

Braney Frank
Rangel
Maxine Waters

Your parrotting of MSNBC and the radical Left talking points shows a lack of imagination on your part

Indeed, your hypocrisy is showing in your rather "limited" calls of justice
:eusa_whistle:

WTF are you babbling about? Did I defend/support Weiner? Nope. I pointing out a FACT about Vitter that NO GOP pundit/parrot is willing to cop to....unless they do what YOU are doing here. Okay bunky, heres just a small list of GOP, conservative politicos and pundits that are less than exemplary:

REPUBLICAN OFFENDERS - SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREDATOR BILL O'REILLY

Kennedy is DEAD, genius....has been for a LONG TIME. No one ever had proof of his affairs while he was in office, since in America 'rumors' are not grounds for impeachment. Vitter is VERY much alive and in office DESPITE BEING CAUGHT BREAKING THE RULES THAT SHOULD HAVE HIM REMOVED FROM OFFICE.

The GOP are hypocrits....deal with it.

I couldn't agree more. I hope that Weiner doesn't resign. What he did was stupid not illegal and so far not one congresscritter has resigned for being stupid (that I can think of anyway)

But Vitter was caught being involved with the DC Madam which is not only stupid, but illegal and was allowed to apologize and NOT asked to resign. And that was in 2007 after running as a family values candidate. Hypocrisy? You betcha!
I see we have an non-bias view :razz:

Is she factually incorrect?

I notice the radical left keeps pushing this Vitter story since they have nothing else

I say lets run with it

Indeed!

If the Left is so concerned about these kind of issues then the US should have a detailed accounting/ investigation of all members of Congress both Houses.

The American people should demand criminal checks before they run, as well.

hmm, makes one wonder which side would have the biggest problem with this

What I find interesting is that Vitter's prostitute situation is from the same era as L'Affair Lewinsky. The same people who are calling for Vitter's resignation now likely defended Clinton's affair with Lewinsky as being "just sex...everybody lies about it" and a "family matter".

I'd say Vitter and Clinton offset each other, and the Dems should focus on the present.

Plus, when Vitter came out to speak on it - he manned up
Did he falsely blame others like Weiner- no
Did he lie like Weiner- no
Did he treat the Press like Weiner- no

In fact his wife came out with him and spoke as well.
It was an old issue that him and his wife had dealt with in private
and with professional help

Kennedy is DEAD, genius....has been for a LONG TIME. No one ever had proof of his affairs while he was in office, since in America 'rumors' are not grounds for impeachment. Vitter is VERY much alive and in office DESPITE BEING CAUGHT BREAKING THE RULES THAT SHOULD HAVE HIM REMOVED FROM OFFICE.

The GOP are hypocrits....deal with it.

... I hope that Weiner doesn't resign. ...

The GOP hopes that Weiner doesn't resign, either.

I dare say that's true, given the GOP list of characters

... I hope that Weiner doesn't resign. ...

Indeed

we would get more use out of him as

weiner-face-of-democrats.jpg

After 8 years of the Shrub, Gingrich, Palin, Boehner, King, Bachman and this REPUBLICAN OFFENDERS - SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREDATOR BILL O'REILLY you'll need all the help you can get.

But Vitter was caught being involved with the DC Madam which is not only stupid, but illegal and was allowed to apologize and NOT asked to resign. And that was in 2007 after running as a family values candidate. Hypocrisy? You betcha!

Yep and at the time you same Liberals Demanded he Resign. Hypocrisy? You betcha!

WTF is your problem, toodles? Did I say I defended Weiner? Nope! I'm just pointing out that the GOP and the neocon punditry/parrots are full of it when they bray like jackasses about Weiner while being dead quiet about Vitter.

Matter of fact, matter of history....TFB if you're too much of a clown Jester to handle it.

Sure Vitter should quit

Braney Frank
Rangel
Maxine Waters

Your parrotting of MSNBC and the radical Left talking points shows a lack of imagination on your part

WTF are you babbling about? Did I defend/support Weiner? Nope. I pointing out a FACT about Vitter that NO GOP pundit/parrot is willing to cop to....unless they do what YOU are doing here. Okay bunky, heres just a small list of GOP, conservative politicos and pundits that are less than exemplary:

Your call for "equitable justice" is still disingenious and makes you a hypocrite as well

Sorry, but it does

But hey, why stop with Vitter lets get all the bums out

Of course, odds are, the Democrats won't do too well with that

I'm sure you would have no problem with people running for office to at least produce a criminal background check for the public..

Last edited:
Sure Vitter should quit

Braney Frank
Rangel
Maxine Waters

Your call for "equitable justice" is still disingenious and makes you a hypocrite as well

Sorry, but it does

*TACKYBUB* Might get it one of these days...for now? The mother Fucker is lost.

I dare say that's true, given the GOP list of characters

FUCK yer list...THIS thread is of TONY Weiner that has put this Nation in Jepoardy via his spouse.

*GET LOST* you fucking RUBE.

"T" is a prime example of the GOP/neocon hypocrisy! "T" follows the other neocon lemmings in dancing with glee about Vitter while deftly turning a blind eye and ear to the similar and WORSE transgressions and violations by their Republican gods.

I personally chalk up Weiner's idiocy to just that...personal idiocy that will most likely cost him re-election...if he's not run out of office by the Dems before that. A shame, as he could have done some good, but no one said life was fair.

Meanwhile, the conservative/GOP hypocrisy is just amazing, as our intellectually stunted "T" show aptly demonstrates. :razz:

Sorry, but it does

Well what do you expect when they depend on people like Rachel Maddow for their ideas
Don't forget, these were the sames ones claiming a right wing hacking a week ago

The left does not like the truth, in fact it is their worst enemy

:lol:

Last edited:

Sorry, but it does

Well what do you expect when they depend on people like Rachel Maddow for their ideas

:lol:

It means they don't KNOW HOW to think for themselves...and is typical of the Statist mentality...and YES...TachyBOI...THAT MEANS U 2! :lol:

I like how Drudge has a picture of Weiner taking out his dirty laundry.

heh.

Sure Vitter should quit

Braney Frank
Rangel
Maxine Waters

Sorry, but it does

I'm sure you would have no problem with people running for office to at least produce a criminal background check for the public..

As you can see folks, Neo is just another neocon crank who spews a lot of talking points, but just becomes a simple parrot when confronted with information that contradicts his accusations.

Neo calls me a hypocrit, but has yet to produce any information where I say that Weiner or any Dem should not be treated the same as any Republican for similar crimes/transgressions. And Neo's smoke screen about "criminal background" check displays his ignorance and desparation to defend the neocon GOP, as anyone with a high school education knows that ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation.

Neo repeats the long disproved Rove 2008 election tactic.....repeating a lie until someone believes it. Unfortunately for Neo, the chronology of the posts will always be his undoing.

Yep and at the time you same Liberals Demanded he Resign. Hypocrisy? You betcha!

Really? I can't seem to remember the Liberals demanding he resign.

Sorry, but it does

As you can see folks, Neo is just another neocon crank who spews a lot of talking points, but just becomes a simple parrot when confronted with information that contradicts his accusations.

Neo calls me a hypocrit, but has yet to produce any information where I say that Weiner or any Dem should not be treated the same as any Republican for similar crimes/transgressions. And Neo's smoke screen about "criminal background" check displays his ignorance and desparation to defend the neocon GOP, as anyone with a high school education knows that ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation.

Neo repeats the long disproved Rove 2008 election tactic.....repeating a lie until someone believes it. Unfortunately for Neo, the chronology of the posts will always be his undoing.

That's how obama got elected. it will be interesting in 2012 when he is no longer on the offensive but has to go on the defensive and back up the last 4 years. what will he do :lol:

I notice the radical left keeps pushing this Vitter story since they have nothing else

I say lets run with it

Indeed!

If the Left is so concerned about these kind of issues then the US should have a detailed accounting/ investigation of all members of Congress both Houses.

The American people should demand criminal checks before they run, as well.

hmm, makes one wonder which side would have the biggest problem with this

What I find interesting is that Vitter's prostitute situation is from the same era as L'Affair Lewinsky. The same people who are calling for Vitter's resignation now likely defended Clinton's affair with Lewinsky as being "just sex...everybody lies about it" and a "family matter".

I'd say Vitter and Clinton offset each other, and the Dems should focus on the present.

Plus, when Vitter came out to speak on it - he manned up
Did he falsely blame others like Weiner- no
Did he lie like Weiner- no
Did he treat the Press like Weiner- no

In fact his wife came out with him and spoke as well.
It was an old issue that him and his wife had dealt with in private
and with professional help

You are SO full of it! Vitter was nailed when he had left his Congressional seat to run for Senate. The Senate said that since his problems were on the other side of Capitol Hill, and Vitter had not broken any Senate rules, he was okay to stay!

EVERY Republican that supported Vitter's Senate run KNEW he was a whore monger and in violation of the rules. And like Vitter, many of them were less than faithful in their relationships as they wailed for Clinton's impeachment regarding Lewinsky.

Vitter was and is a sleaze, and hypocrits like YOU make excuses for him.

Weiner is a dope and a lousy husband.....but NOT a Vitter. The Dems can toss Weiner, life will go on.

Forum List

Back