Weinergate

I hope he goes right ahead and publishes them. It will show him to be nothing but a dick, kind of like you, Dicca.

:eusa_hand:

I ran Ravi's comment through the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat:

WHAT MAKES YOU SAY PUBLISHES!!? THE REPIMPLICANS STOLE THE SO-CALLED ELECTION BY DENYING THE INCARCERATED VOTERS IN GOMORRAH (WHILE THE HEROIN INDUSTRY SAT ON THE SIDELINES)!!!! U.S. GET OUT OF LOS ANGELES!!!!!!

Sounds like her twin!

Some are dismissing this thing way too quickly. Sending lewd photos to underage girls and using Government property to transmit such material is highly illegal. This could be a much more serious offense than some want to admit. Weiner's problems could be far more serious.

Last edited:
It's okay. None of them promote family values. Therefore New Yorkers don't require or expect them to have any.

At least that seems to be the explanation we're getting this week.

why do you care about their private lives if they do nothing illegal?

other than to feel holier than thou, i mean.
Good point. I can't help but think if Weiner was a Republican that all the rightwingloons would forgive him. Like they did that preacher gone wild, Larry Craig, Vitter, etc.

But hey, they need their fun, as hypocritical as it shows them to be.

Republicans tend to man up an leave office in shame

Liberals hang on with the help of the MSM and become things like
"Lion of the Senate" . Ted Kennedy

Barney Frank
Studds etc

The Left are hypocrites as well, the only difference the MSM is willing to let them get away with it

I gotta admit I was wrong on this one, I thought he was just a tad bit more mature than a 15 year old boy raised by parents who remind him constantly masturbation will make you go insane who is all alone in his bedroom with a copy of Hustler. But I stick to one aspect of my initial comment, in a nation in which one in four children is hungry according to a group Jeff Bridges is spokesman for, this stuff is a silly distraction from reality. Wouldn't it be interesting if people with Brietbart's strong morals [?] tacked this issue instead of the personal foibles of an immature man.
Good points. Weiner and Brietbart both have maturity issues.

Oh, well.

Typical LIEberrhoidal Ravi: combine slimey WEANIEWEINER with the righteous to distort and maybe obfuscate REALITY.

I gotta admit I was wrong on this one, I thought he was just a tad bit more mature than a 15 year old boy raised by parents who remind him constantly masturbation will make you go insane who is all alone in his bedroom with a copy of Hustler. But I stick to one aspect of my initial comment, in a nation in which one in four children is hungry according to a group Jeff Bridges is spokesman for, this stuff is a silly distraction from reality. Wouldn't it be interesting if people with Brietbart's strong morals [?] tacked this issue instead of the personal foibles of an immature man.

Well, thanks to the policies of the left, people who are not capable of taking care of their children have been encouraged to have more. In their haste to create more home ownership, they ruined the economy. In their lust to expose children to every conceivable vice and path in life, a less than adequate education has been given.

It is moral to create dependence of one human being on another? To give power in exchange for money and food? Where is the morality in that? I think it has already been demonstrated conservatives are far more giving to charity.

You're wrong (a situation to which you are obviously accustomed).

The reason to keep posting the pics is that they are newsworthy. Weiner thought he could play and manipulate the press. If he had a shred of decency, he would have resigned. As he hasn't, the rest of the pics will inevitably be published.

Weiner is keeping this story alive.
I hope he goes right ahead and publishes them. It will show him to be nothing but a dick, kind of like you, Dicca.

Poor Rabid Ravi. She can't handle that some of us have standards and support the truth being told.

A member of the GOP who did this would have resigned quickly. Instead, Weiner has caused far more damage to himself and those who misguidedly trusted him by his lies and evasions.
Oh, yeah. Vitter resigned so long ago. :lol: You can lie to yourself, as you please.

Breitbart is in the news business. This is news. If that bothers you, so be it.
:lol: Actually, he's like the conservative version of the National Enquirer.

But he is your hero, so its all good.

you're insulting the national enquirer.

It is good to know that you have such low expectations for the character of liberal politicians. It is also good to know conservative Republicans have higher expectations. You also try to trivialize a good person, a good news guy who is helping to keep the liberal media honest, because you disagree with his politics, also I would point out to you that Breitbart is also Jewish, a neocon of course. I'll take a guy like him over scum like Wiener. I haven’t commented on this because we have more important things going on, but I noticed you were so busy defending Wiener with so many posts I couldn’t take it anymore.:eusa_eh:

When Obama's account was hacked, he called the feds
When Palin's account was hacked, she called the feds
When Weiner's account was hacked, he called a lawyer

WHAT MAKES YOU SAY PUBLISHES!!? THE REPIMPLICANS STOLE THE SO-CALLED ELECTION BY DENYING THE INCARCERATED VOTERS IN GOMORRAH (WHILE THE HEROIN INDUSTRY SAT ON THE SIDELINES)!!!! U.S. GET OUT OF LOS ANGELES!!!!!!

Sounds like her twin!

for real, the moonbat is da bomb....I don't even need to post to some of these folks anymore..I just use Moonbat!!:lol:

More bizarre Weiner perv photos are coming out right now. We'll see if these photos were sent to any underage girls or if he used Government property to transmit this material. He could be in a lot more trouble. Definitely stay tuned.

More bizarre Weiner perv photos are coming out right now. We'll see if these photos were sent to any underage girls or if he used Government property to transmit this material. He could be in a lot more trouble. Definitely stay tuned.

Linkies?

uh huh, I guess thats why the msm up until now took a pass...right? ( redux John Edwards?)

they had to cover more Palinisms.......yes priorities are all order.....and I have read enough of your posts here at usmb, your pity the weedle chillen and BS moralizing buys your zip here.....have a nice day though!:)

Sounds like her twin!
For you....Just for today....I can offer you the "yeah, but GEORGE BOOOOOOOSH!" textilizer at a substantial add-on savings! :D

Omigosh, this thread is over a hundred pages.

I can't read all that. But I can ask, has anyone heard whether Representative Weiner apologized yet?

Forum List

Back