Weinergate

More bizarre Weiner perv photos are coming out right now. We'll see if these photos were sent to any underage girls or if he used Government property to transmit this material. He could be in a lot more trouble. Definitely stay tuned.

Linkies?

420201090629AM_wish.jpg

I hope he goes right ahead and publishes them. It will show him to be nothing but a dick, kind of like you, Dicca.

:eusa_hand:

You mean the New York Times wouldn't publish them if they had similar photos of a Republican?

Yeah, right. Everyone believes that.

Omigosh, this thread is over a hundred pages.

I can't read all that. But I can ask, has anyone heard whether Representative Weiner apologized yet?

Not really, but we expect his Mom to shortly.

Thanks. I just wanted to know if he apologized, and I found that he had, in public, about 4 hours ago, according to the abc link I found and posted it at my double post.

Nancy Pelosi is going to conduct an ethics investigation on Weiner. I think she is going to grill the weiner.

Funny, but highly unlikely that the Democrats will even acknowledge Weiner in the coming days. Shortly the Democrats are more likely to circle the wagons around him and make excuses. Here is what I expect we will be hearing from them shortly, "Does anyone remember Larry Craig?"

Immie

Omigosh, this thread is over a hundred pages.

I can't read all that. But I can ask, has anyone heard whether Representative Weiner apologized yet?

Thanks. I just wanted to know if he apologized, and I found that he had, in public, about 4 hours ago, according to the abc link I found and posted it at my double post.

Some of the cult says the conference was faked. Which set of loons do you want us to believe?

Some of the cult says the conference was faked. Which set of loons do you want us to believe?

You decide.

I don't care to hear it again. This man has literally beaten up with words people I love.

so what I'm hearing on Hannity is that the picture we didn't see was a fully nude picture of weiner in a very excited state so sayeth Mr. Brietbart.

He also says he won't release that picture..

so what I'm hearing on Hannity is that the picture we didn't see was a fully nude picture of weiner in a very excited state so sayeth Mr. Brietbart.

In that case, I suppose we all have something to thank Andrew Breitbart for.

Of course, if he said he would not release it, I would not be surprised to see it in the next couple of hours.

Immie

In that case, I suppose we all have something to thank Andrew Breitbart for.

Of course, if he said he would not release it, I would not be surprised to see it in the next couple of hours.

Immie

Weiner's going to leak.

So was his embarrasment that he got caught or that the chick sent back a response that read...

"LMAFO...that's it?"

Forum List

Back