Weinergate

Holy mother of Beavis. A hundred and twelve pages about a photo of some politician's dick.

Is it any wonder Americans can't solve the nation's real problems?

Wow, 112 pages on Anthony Weiners Weiner..

Dick is a spazz oatmeal brain but WTF...

Lets just hope his fine wife/gf leaves his punk ass.

Actually I hope she finds a way to forgive him. He finds a way to keep it private. He should look for another way to make a living though.

So after a small career of telling exaggerations, half truths, presenting edited, out of context video as bonafide fact, presenting hear say as fact, little right wing wonk Breitbart finally get's one right. Boy, the neocon peanut gallery is just going to go nuts!

TaichiLIEberrhoid, a minor slime bucket representative of the discredited LIEBERRHOID SMEAR MACHINES Daily Kos, Media Matters, etc., instead of tendering a FULL apology for smearing the righteous Breitbart who has an UNBLEMISHED RECORD OF NOT ERRING EVEN ONCE in all of his exposures of flagrant LIEberrhoid inanities ....... gets ANOTHER insult from one of the LIEberrhoid Establishment's insignificant farts.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

Last edited:
So after a small career of telling exaggerations, half truths, presenting edited, out of context video as bonafide fact, presenting hear say as fact, little right wing wonk Breitbart finally get's one right. Boy, the neocon peanut gallery is just going to go nuts!

I think he has a standing reward posted for anyone that can prove anything he has ever posted is a lie. You should go and collect on it since this is the first time you think he has ever told the truth.

Actually I hope she finds a way to forgive him. He finds a way to keep it private. He should look for another way to make a living though.

Shit, that punk fucked up nice and I will gladly take Indian beauty back into the social pool.

Seriously, I feel sorry for that woman - she's going to be the pun of jokes that even a blonde could manifest (nothing against you blondes)...

Dude....

Wiener shows his wiener???

Thats just some kinda fucked up that will live forever - or will at least have its 3 hours.

Shit, that punk fucked up nice and I will gladly take Indian beauty back into the social pool.

Seriously, I feel sorry for that woman - she's going to be the pun of jokes that even a blonde could manifest (nothing against you blondes)...

Dude....

Wiener shows his wiener???

Thats just some kinda fucked up that will live forever - or will at least have its 3 hours.

Best headline so far:

Erections have consequences

Last Updated: 12:35 AM, June 7, 2011

Posted: June 07, 2011

Anthony Weiner admits wrongs, won't quit--Editorial - NYPOST.com

Fuck this, I'm putting socks in underwear and I'm advertising them as "wieners.'

In this economy, boner boy would argue on my behalf - a working man..

Besides I got six kids to feed..

benny.jpg

Last edited:
It's okay. None of them promote family values. Therefore New Yorkers don't require or expect them to have any.At least that seems to be the explanation we're getting this week.

That's a nasty thing to say. But it's so you, isn't it???

What's nasty about it? In fact, what's wrong about it?

None of us promoite family values, so we don't have any?? That's not nasty?? And this family values crap is over. The Republicans have made absolute fools of themselves trying to portray themselves as having such strong family values. Its been shown time and again that it is not true. Can you get that through your fat head, Brutta Donna???

Last edited:
Holy mother of Beavis. A hundred and twelve pages about a photo of some politician's dick.

Actually, if you get your settings right, it's only 44...:cool:

I agree. It is a complete waste of time to wait for a page to reload simply because the forum default is so low. What blows my mind is it is possible to set it to 5 posts per page.

:eek:

Or hes just a sociopath?

Democratic politicians usually are

Obama is.

It's a distraction from what they're doing (or not) in Washington. A diversion.

They'll milk this nonsense for as long as possible.

Funny how the Underpants Sniffer Breitbart wound up with it huh?

Anywhere there's a filthy boxer shorts, g-strap or dirty panty...you can be sure to find Breitbart somewhere digging his crotch-sniffing nose deep in it...you betcha!

6a00d8345259a469e20105355222a9970b-pi

If you don't like the message, then kill the messenger.

:boohoo:

That's a nasty thing to say. But it's so you, isn't it???

None of us promoite family values, so we don't have any?? That's not nasty?? And this family values crap is over. The Republicans have made absolute fools of themselves trying to portray themselves as having such strong family values. Its been shown time and again that it is not true. Can you get that through your fat head, Brutta Donna???

Wow, I really want your ilk running this country.

Wow, I really want your ilk running this country.

i won't say i'm not surprised and disappointed with anthony. i like him. i'm sorry he screwed up. but do you really think any politician is a bastion of moral authority? i don't need my politicians to be moral examples or set morality policy. in fact, i want them to stay away from those things.

i'm not condoning this. i think he acted like a putz. but i don't think he should resign either. what he did was benign compared with vitter and ensign and no one on the right asked for their resignation.

Pelosi and Reiad want him gone. This doesn't play well with efforts to raise the female vote for Democrats. Dead man walking!

Pelosi and Reiad want him gone. This doesn't play well with efforts to raise the female vote for Democrats. Dead man walking!

Yeah?

Well, perhaps the decline in democrat NOW membership will be balanced by the increase in the democrat PERVE membership.

I know I'm feeling more like a Democrat.

Forum List

Back