If Trump loses, expect a Republican civil war

Substitute the word "wish" for "expect" and you have the lame left's sad campaign strategy. Americans have more to fear from revolutionized and radicalized well armed rogue government agencies with the support of illegal aliens and mainstream media to attempt an overthrow the results of an election and the Constitutional government.
Is "Stopped on Goofy" your default mode?

The Democratic Party isn’t a party of one. It will seamlessly move forward. Trump leaves a giant hole if he loses, or does he just run shit forever?

To answer directly it’s 50/50 right now. I expect a Harris win but I wont be shocked if she loses due to the number of morons in the US.
so people who dont agree with your shit are morons?.....you sound like a genuine party person....

so either way we get violence....
I think after 1/6 conservatives got the idea that their voice is not welcome in terms of protesting, both in the media and government that controls the media.

The media won't give you a fair shake in what goes down at the protest, as they will misrepresent the message as well as their tactics, and they will shoot unarmed women with impunity, so what is the point?.

No, the right fights differently than the Left because it is forced to fight differently.

Conversely, the Left burns down cities as the media talks about mostly peaceful protests all in the name of social justice and basically praises them for it. And no, it matters little how many people they murder in their little social justice protests.

i dont think i was answering your question....i was making a reply to what you said....
I guess we will have to agree to disagree that a reply and an answer are different.

IMG_0025.jpeg

Conservatives can read the tea leaves and are starting to consider what the Republican Party will look like after a Trump loss. Conservative writer and Bush campaign creative team director is predicting a Republican Civil War if Trump loses.

Questions:
1. Does Trump go quietly if he loses?

2. Who can pull the Republican Party back together after it has been defined as a party of personality?

To have one family in complete control of a major national political party is an aberration in our country. Daughter-in-law Lara Trump, installed as co-chair of the Republican National Committee in March, naively spoke the truth in February when she said of its fundraising, “Every single penny will go to the number one and the only job of the RNC — that is electing Donald J. Trump as president of the United States…”

That aside, a Trump loss inevitably means an internal civil war within the Republican Party. I believe a “war” is inevitable between the all-powerful Trump forces and those who want to move on from the Trump era and win the White House in 2028 without any Trump family members on the ticket.

Like all civil wars, this one could be brutal, because the GOP opposition forces see in Trumpism a political dead-end with a shrinking voter base. Today, identifying as a Republican is not about conservative governing principles but automatic loyalty to Trump, with his MAGA troops in control of the party machinery from top to bottom.

So who would it be? Some names are familiar and obvious: Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who each look in the mirror and see a future president. Add a new name with popular Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), who has had a contentious history with Trump — haven’t they all, though? That experience will embolden these leaders to forge a new path for the party, maybe led by one of them, or else a new leader will emerge.
Do you think any of Trump's children would ever run? I know a lot of people would probably vote for Ivanka if she ran.

If Trump loses, expect a Republican civil war​

No, it's the left that is big on civil wars and there's only one army this time.

Even as Lincoln took office in March 1861, Confederate forces threatened the federal-held Fort Sumter in Charleston, South Carolina.

So, no.... civil war.

It is simply an uncivil election that historically speaking is not even close to the worst ever.

Conservatives can read the tea leaves and are starting to consider what the Republican Party will look like after a Trump loss. Conservative writer and Bush campaign creative team director is predicting a Republican Civil War if Trump loses.

Questions:

2. Who can pull the Republican Party back together after it has been defined as a party of personality?

To have one family in complete control of a major national political party is an aberration in our country. Daughter-in-law Lara Trump, installed as co-chair of the Republican National Committee in March, naively spoke the truth in February when she said of its fundraising, “Every single penny will go to the number one and the only job of the RNC — that is electing Donald J. Trump as president of the United States…”

That aside, a Trump loss inevitably means an internal civil war within the Republican Party. I believe a “war” is inevitable between the all-powerful Trump forces and those who want to move on from the Trump era and win the White House in 2028 without any Trump family members on the ticket.

Like all civil wars, this one could be brutal, because the GOP opposition forces see in Trumpism a political dead-end with a shrinking voter base. Today, identifying as a Republican is not about conservative governing principles but automatic loyalty to Trump, with his MAGA troops in control of the party machinery from top to bottom.

So who would it be? Some names are familiar and obvious: Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who each look in the mirror and see a future president. Add a new name with popular Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), who has had a contentious history with Trump — haven’t they all, though? That experience will embolden these leaders to forge a new path for the party, maybe led by one of them, or else a new leader will emerge.

I imagine something along the lines of May 1st, 1945, in the bunker, weighing all options, when all the quiet Trumpers find their inner compass and make a stand now that their Fuhrer is gone, whilst the Marge's and the cuck Gaetz will go down with the rest of the loyalists. They will still be popular in their district, as will many other Trumpers, but now a minority voice.

Questions:

I am hoping they reform, but do not know if they can. As a normal conservative party, they have shown to be a farce, with their support of Trump, becoming the party of Trump. The only reason they still call themselves Republican is for financial support, due to name recognition.

So imagine Harris wins, those who break with Trump will have to do so very quietly if they are eyeing the 2028 race, because Harris is entirely beatable by a normal, rational human being running against her.

Questions:

Trump will be our general!

trump knock the crap.jpg

Locked and loaded!!

civil war 2024.jpg

Forum List

Back