Weiner's at it again

:lol:

NYC residence love this stuff. Trust me, he will get tons of votes here simply because most, MOST, of the people of NYC are a bunch of low information rejects much like the Weiner himself. I know, I deal with them daily.

:lol:

NYC residence love this stuff. Trust me, he will get tons of votes here simply because most, MOST, of the people of NYC are a bunch of low information rejects much like the Weiner himself. I know, I deal with them daily.

lol!!! Made me laugh :)

TheDirty.com claimed the explicit conversations were between Weiner and a 22-year-old woman who went by the name Dangr33 on the social media site Formspring.

The two also allegedly exchanged messages on Facebook.

The anonymous woman’s avatar on Formspring is a picture of a naked, tattooed woman in high heels bending her body over an old trunk.

The person who was allegedly Weiner did not have an avatar.

“She really thought Anthony Weiner and her were in love,” TheDirty.com’s editor, Nik Richie, wrote in a post accompanying the revelations.

“They spoke on the phone daily multiple times a day for six months. Anthony Weiner played with her emotions and mind. Most calls were phone sex.”

[POLL: Should Anthony Weiner Run For NYC Mayor?]

The site said Weiner promised the woman a condo in Chicago at 1235 S. Prairie Ave., “where they were planning to meet up and have sex.”

Although TheDirty.com said the chats took place after Weiner resigned from Congress, the screenshots it posed of the explicit conversations did not have a date stamped on them.

In the conversation, the person identified as Weiner allegedly offered the woman help in getting on a blogger panel hosted by the website Politico.

He also requested that she "hard delete all our chats here" and told her her that he is "deeply flawed."
no sh*t, sherlock.

How stupid is this guy? If you have a problem like his, the WORST place to be is in politics. His unfortunate name just adds to it.

How stupid is this guy? If you have a problem like his, the WORST place to be is in politics. His unfortunate name just adds to it.

obviously stupid and sick, since he seems to have no self control...

I truly feel for his wife and son. She needs to find the exit quickly and use it.

While I don't care about a persons sex life, this guy should prolly not be in politics. Chances are he is hanging around because he can't get a real job though.

While I don't care about a persons sex life, this guy should prolly not be in politics. Chances are he is hanging around because he can't get a real job though.

I don't either, but it saddens me that his wife and now son as well, have to deal with this. I can see it: 10 years from now some kids start kidding the poor boy due to talk about his father's transgrssions, even if he has gotten himself well. As you say, he should not be in politics.

New York somehow ended up with two perverts as mayoral candidates. It will be a good test as to what perversion the people find the least distasteful.

Maybe this is the time some third party can sneak in.

Wasn't he trying to make a come back?

Well so much for that.

I think this guy has a sexual addiction or something.

you know, a politician just has to be held to higher standards. Just think, if he were to continue this type behavior and elected, think of the blackmail that could ensue.

you know, a politician just has to be held to higher standards. Just think, if he were to continue this type behavior and elected, think of the blackmail that could ensue.

Eyah.

He should never again ever think of life in politics. Take a cue from moral and reputable conservatives, who once found out about their "mistakes", bowed out of the limelight..

Like um David Vitter..erm um..
Newt Gingrich..ermm..
Mark Sanford..ooh wait..
John Ensign..hmm..well there's..
Rudy Giuliani..

Gosh..help me out here..

:eusa_whistle:

Eyah.

He should never again ever think of life in politics. Take a cue from moral and reputable conservatives, who once found out about their "mistakes", bowed out of the limelight..

Like um David Vitter..erm um..
Newt Gingrich..ermm..
Mark Sanford..ooh wait..
John Ensign..hmm..well there's..
Rudy Giuliani..

Gosh..help me out here..

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry Sallow. Any politician should be held to higher standards of integrity. Period.

Forum List

Back