🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Weird GOP Deathwish?

I do not believe that you will actively support a primary opponent to an incumbent republican and increase the risk of losing the seat.

I did in the last elections

We tossed out 19 incumbant Republicans over their acceptance of another payraise. We kept most of the seats

That's not what I asked...I asked which ones did you support, not necessarily just vote for.

Hey Grumpy, if MY representive did not take the pay raise, and I had no beef with him - why would I vote against him?

In other districts, 19 incumbents hit the unemployment line

Hey Grumpy, if MY representive did not take the pay raise, and I had no beef with him - why would I vote against him?

In other districts, 19 incumbents hit the unemployment line

You're not answering the question.

I just want a name.

Which primary challenger to an incumbent did you support?

This isn't asking who you voted for. Which did you support? Which candidate did you approve of and hope to win?

You're not answering the question.

I just want a name.

This isn't asking who you voted for. Which did you support? Which candidate did you approve of and hope to win?

What a twit your are

There was NO CHALLENGER to my representive

What a twit your are

There was NO CHALLENGER to my representive

That's not what I'm asking. Read my post.

My statement says "an incumbent", not "the incumbent that represents your district"

ANY Republican incumbent. I'll rephrase:

Which primary challenger to any Republican incumbent in the entire United States did you support?

common rsr, be a part of the conversation. NOT an antagonist.

My statement says "an incumbent", not "the incumbent that represents your district"

Which primary challenger to any Republican incumbent in the entire United States did you support?

You are a lost cause. Drink some warm milk and take a chill pill

I voted for Pat Buchanan in the 92 primaries over Bush 41

LOL, I guess I have to restate the question again.

You NEED to keep things in context.

Maineman said:
I do not believe that you will actively support a primary opponent to an incumbent republican and increase the risk of losing the seat.

Then YOU (red states rule) said:
I did in the last elections

Then I asked which ones did you support. Obviously, I'm looking for someone from the 2006 Congressional Election.

I'll rephrase again:

Which primary challenger to any Republican incumbent in the entire United States did you support in the 2006 congressional election?

LOL, I guess I have to restate the question again.

You NEED to keep things in context.

Maineman said:

Then YOU (red states rule) said:

Then I asked which ones did you support. Obviously, I'm looking for someone from the 2006 Congressional Election.

I'll rephrase again:

Which primary challenger to any Republican incumbent in the entire United States did you support in the 2006 congressional election?

While I could not vote for the Republican challengers - I did write letter to the editor, and did some work for some

If I could have voted for them, I would have

Forum List

Back