Weird, Unique or Ugly Clothes

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What's the strangest, most unique or ugliest piece of clothing you own?

My husband hates pajama pants. So I guess mine would have to be these unless I can think of something else.......

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-25_17-40-17.jpeg
    upload_2016-2-25_17-40-17.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 83
I have some loudly colorful shirts I use on stage. Used to have a daishiki but I think it's gone.

I have a pair of ugly socks that were given to me by a family member.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Most of the t-shirts that I own are unique. Many of them are the old No Fear shirts, as well as others that have strange things written on them.

My 2 favorite shirts? One says (in big yellow letters on a black t shirt) "Go ahead, act stupid, I need another felony conviction".

My other favorite one is a large bud of cannabis in place of the Pillars of Creation in space. Good looking shirt and always gets a lot of attention when I wear it.

Most of the t-shirts that I own are unique. Many of them are the old No Fear shirts, as well as others that have strange things written on them.

My 2 favorite shirts? One says (in big yellow letters on a black t shirt) "Go ahead, act stupid, I need another felony conviction".

My other favorite one is a large bud of cannabis in place of the Pillars of Creation in space. Good looking shirt and always gets a lot of attention when I wear it.
T shirts would be subject on it's own. One of my favorites says "I may be old but I got to see all the cool bands".

T shirts would be subject on it's own. One of my favorites says "I may be old but I got to see all the cool bands".

Is that your favorite T-Shirt?

I wish I had kept my old clothes. I miss a lot of them. I especially like my tshirt that said: I <3 My Attitude Problem

Is that your favorite T-Shirt?

I wish I had kept my old clothes. I miss a lot of them. I especially like my tshirt that said: I <3 My Attitude Problem
No. If I own anything for nostalgic reasons it's t shirts. My 2 faves are, the one with the names of my highschool graduating class. All 890 of them, I wore it to my 20th reunion. The other is from the 1981 Juggie Convention in Jackson Hole, Wyo. A juggies is an oil exploration worker who places little censors(jugs) in the ground along the "jug line".

A Hawaiian shirt. Got it when I drove buses for a charter to a Buffet concert...still have it.

tye dyes....i have them...i wear them

A Hawaiian shirt. Got it when I drove buses for a charter to a Buffet concert...still have it.

Not only do I have a collection of several tie dye shirts, I also have a Hawaiian shirt that can be seen from 4 miles away in the dark (it's REALLY loud), and I wear them both proudly.

Kinda funny when I'm in sandals and a tie dye shirt and then people read my ballcap that says "U.S. Navy - Retired". It confuses people when they see a military man in hippie clothing.

Forum List

Back