Weisselberg Indicted

It says no such thing. It says they didn't include it on his W2 as income, and it says they listed it as a business expense for their corporate taxes.
Yep! You’re so close. Weisselberg’s compensation was recorded differently depending on who they were talking to.

One set of numbers when he reported his income. One set of the numbers when the business deducted it as an expense.

Thus, two sets of books.

colfax_m
haha it says no such thing. why would trump record some else’s salary has personal income??
What? I don’t think you understand what the accusation is. The Trump Corp payroll had two sets of numbers for Weisselberg. One that includes all his compensation and one that excluded the “fringe” benefits.
All it says is the Trump org didn't report them as income. What is the "other set of numbers?" I'm only seeing one set.
They maintained records internally of his total compensation that were discrepant from what they reported.
No they didn't.
That’s what the indictment says.
It says no such thing. It says they didn't include it on his W2 as income, and it says they listed it as a business expense for their corporate taxes.
which is normal

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
And all because of your irrational, unbridled hate for TRUMP!. Sad.
All because of trump's disgusting behavior.
And you didn't know Weisselberg from your elbow until you saw his name in a story, yet you're perfectly willing to wish him devastation and destruction. You don't know him, he did nothing to you or anyone you know, yet here you are, figuratively picking up the first stone before a trial has even commenced. That's really sad. Brings to mind the Queen of Hearts, "Sentence first—verdict afterwards".
It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't know the vast majority of criminals who have charges filed on them. I always want them to pay for the crimes they committed though. In this case, he aided trump in his unethical and illegal dealings. I'll be cheering for the prosecution.
Okay, so he may have committed was maybe not declaring some things on his taxes, and for that you want to put him in prison for the rest of his life. Remember, you said "crimes they committed", and quite frankly, not declaring some things on taxes don't warrant being in prison for the rest of your life. If others charged with the same thing pay a fine and be done with it, so should he.
Not declaring something on your taxes is one thing. Participating in a systematic scheme to steal from the taxes over years is something totally different. Weisselberg was instrumental in corrupt dealings for a long time. Don't try to pretend he just accidentally screwed up on his taxes
All you're doing is changing the label. Many people do not declare things on their taxes. I've had the IRS notify me numerous times that I didn't declare something. All they did is bill me for the additional amount I owed.

You progs NAZs are so desperate to make these accusations sound like some kind of heinous crime when most people know from personal experience that they aren't.

Keeping two sets of books shows it was not an accident.
I haven't seen any evidence that Trump kept two sets of books.

I have seen no evidence that I said Trump kept two sets of books.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
And you didn't know Weisselberg from your elbow until you saw his name in a story, yet you're perfectly willing to wish him devastation and destruction. You don't know him, he did nothing to you or anyone you know, yet here you are, figuratively picking up the first stone before a trial has even commenced. That's really sad. Brings to mind the Queen of Hearts, "Sentence first—verdict afterwards".
It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't know the vast majority of criminals who have charges filed on them. I always want them to pay for the crimes they committed though. In this case, he aided trump in his unethical and illegal dealings. I'll be cheering for the prosecution.
Okay, so he may have committed was maybe not declaring some things on his taxes, and for that you want to put him in prison for the rest of his life. Remember, you said "crimes they committed", and quite frankly, not declaring some things on taxes don't warrant being in prison for the rest of your life. If others charged with the same thing pay a fine and be done with it, so should he.
Not declaring something on your taxes is one thing. Participating in a systematic scheme to steal from the taxes over years is something totally different. Weisselberg was instrumental in corrupt dealings for a long time. Don't try to pretend he just accidentally screwed up on his taxes
All you're doing is changing the label. Many people do not declare things on their taxes. I've had the IRS notify me numerous times that I didn't declare something. All they did is bill me for the additional amount I owed.

You progs NAZs are so desperate to make these accusations sound like some kind of heinous crime when most people know from personal experience that they aren't.

"Keeping two sets of books shows it was not an accident."

can you provide the section and quote from the indictment that said trump keep two sets of books?
The indictment mentions the different records on page 13.
It says no such thing. I just read it.
Can you go ahead and summarize it in your own words?
you are the one that said it was there...quote it
I did. Because it does. Do you just want me to copy-paste the whole page?
yes, copy and paste where it says trump keep two books
Copy and paste from the PDF is broken. It’s page 13. Paragraph 19.

not sure where it says anything about trump keeping two books there

No one has said Trump kept two sets of books.

can you provide the section and quote from the indictment that said trump keep two sets of books?

All the leftwingers in this thread have said so.

Hope so.

I don't think Trump actually keeps the books, do you?

Yeah, it is just $1.7 million in tax evasion. Its not like Weiselberg tried to pass a counterfit $20 or was selling individual cigarettes on a street corner.

the poster i was responding to made the claim and said it was in the indictment

he’s a liar

Hope so.

I don't think Trump actually keeps the books, do you?
Next thing you know, they’ll be saying they weren’t actually books because it was on a computer spreadsheet.

Splitting hairs is all they have.

Yeah, it is just $1.7 million in tax evasion. Its not like Weiselberg tried to pass a counterfit $20 or was selling individual cigarettes on a street corner.
my understanding is he voluntarily turned himself in and has been cooperating with law enforcement

by the way the untaxed cigs, are you know untaxed and you don’t pay taxes on fake money either

Update please. Is Trump in cuffs yet?
No. Do why don’t y’all stop falsely saying that they’re going after Trump.
Wait. What? Vance hasn’t been going after Trump? Explain why he needed Trump’s tax returns, Fuckstick?
You are a fucking joke.
Because those records demonstrated that Weisselberg committed tax fraud.
So you really want to try to sell that Vance has been going after Weisselberg all this time instead of Trump?

Like I said, you are a fucking joke.
He was going after evidence of crimes and he has found plenty.

Now we know why Trump was trying to hide his records for so long.
You are a hack moron.

Tell us again he wasn’t going after Trump.:laughing0301:
If he’s going after Trump, why hasn’t he charged him?
Everything in Trump's tax return was audited by the IRS. Indicting him would mean going to battle with the IRS.
That seems to be their “strategy”. Trying to paint the state and federal tax agents as idiots who missed things. That won’t go over well.
They’re not idiots. They’re just massively underfunded and not interested in digging too deeply.
That’s pathetic even for you. The IRS under Obozo was not interested in digging into potential tax mistakes by somebody they don’t like? Laughable.
Was Weisselberg ever audited by the IRS?
CFO of a big corporation with his kind of returns. I’m sure the IRS never looked at his returns carefully. (Eye roll) smh
So you don’t know.
Sigh. If you can’t comprehend that he was very likely audited given his position, you’re dumber than you sound.

Hope so.

Try proving that first before speaking. It’s alleged. Meaning they don’t know and can’t prove it. These cases still aren’t criminally prosecuted. Keep trying.....

No one has said Trump kept two sets of books.,
YES you did liar. Britpat even included YOUR statement. You need to keep better track of your stories.

Still a civil matter, not criminal. No matter how much you praise black criminals.

Forum List

Back