welcome back dark brandon!

:heehee: are you saying he did no such thing & it didn't happen?

Bannon was aboard Chinese billionaire's $28M yacht off Connecticut when arrested​

The boat, the Lady May, is owned by Guo Wengui, one of China’s most wanted fugitives, a report says​

By Lia Eustachewich New York Post
Published August 21, 2020 1:24am EDT | Updated August 21, 2020 1:25am EDT

Accused fraudster and former White House strategist Steve Bannon was aboard a $28 million yacht owned by a Chinese billionaire when he was arrested on fraud charges Thursday morning, according to reports.

The 150-foot mega vessel was in the Long Island Sound near Westbrook, Connecticut, when President Trump’s former strategist was picked up by US Postal Service inspectors, the Hartford Courant reported.

The boat, the Lady May, is owned by Guo Wengui, one of China’s most wanted fugitives, who is wanted in Beijing on fraud, blackmail and bribery charges, according to the Washington Post.

STEVE BANNON PLEADS NOT GUILTY AFTER INDICTMENT IN 'WE BUILD THE WALL' CASE
Bannon was aboard Chinese billionaire's $28M yacht off Connecticut when arrested

Trump pardons Steve Bannon, charged with defrauding Trump supporters​

Peter Weber
January 20, 2021·2 min read

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pardons-steve-bannon-charged-061939760.html

the SC ruled in 1915, that when one accepts a pardon ... like ol' steve-O... then one admits guilt.

like ol' steve-O.

what does satisfy me, is NYS is going after him for the same thing, & if yer chosen one gets into the WH again, he cannot pardon anyone CONvicted on state charges.

Steve Bannon charged with money laundering, conspiracy in ‘We Build the Wall’ fundraising fraud case​

The former Trump strategist pleaded not guilty after he was arraigned on the six-count indictment Thursday afternoon.
Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon was charged Thursday in New York with defrauding donors who were giving money to build a wall at the southern U.S. border.

Bannon, 68, was indicted on charges including money laundering, scheming to defraud, and conspiracy in what prosecutors described as a yearlong scheme. He pleaded not guilty in a brief arraignment before acting Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan and agreed to surrender his passports as a condition of his bail. Supreme Court is the name of New York’s principal criminal court.

“He’s not going anywhere. He intends to fight these charges all the way,” Bannon's attorney David Schoen told the judge.

The six-count indictment also names the group WeBuildTheWall.Inc, which it says worked with Bannon on the scheme in 2019. Bannon was chair of the "advisory board" for the group, which prosecutors say duped thousands of donors by maintaining that all the money raised would go to build a wall along the southern border and not to the people running the effort.
Steve Bannon charged with money laundering, conspiracy in ‘We Build the Wall’ fundraising fraud case

& it seems ol' steve-O's partners in crime has already been tried, convicted & sentence for the very same thing ol' steve-O did.

:p
And you keep asking me why TRUMP! pardoned him. I told you, I don't know, yet you keep on as if it's significant. It's not. If you have Bannon on the brain, I'd suggest talking to a professional about why.

And you keep asking me why TRUMP! pardoned him.

i am asking YOU how YOU feez about it. you know how you feelz about it & you know you actually DO have an opinion, you just can't say. it's ok. i get it. you are all in & the bottom line is, you don't care. too bad you just can't quite admit it out loud, or to yerself.

:heehee:

I told you, I don't know, yet you keep on as if it's significant. It's not.

okey dokey.

If you have Bannon on the brain, I'd suggest talking to a professional about why.

tsk, not quite. but what i do have is ethics.

it's either trump or biden. he'll say he won't vote for donny, yet everything he says - says otherwise. & i never bought him sitting it out.
It sounds like you're just one of those two-party diehards who can't conceive of someone rejecting both major party candidates. But it's a real thing. I won't vote for Biden or Trump either. They're both far, far below any reasonable standards for the office.

uh-huh. never said there was a quote. but if he does sit it out, that's pathetic. either way - a stunning pathetic way to think.
Yeah? To me, voting for a candidate as bad as Biden or Trump is the real defeat. Basically saddling the nation with shitty leadership so your party can get a leg up in the culture war.

It sounds like you're just one of those two-party diehards who can't conceive of someone rejecting both major party candidates.

i have voted across the spectrum. but THIS election is the most important. perfect ideology & all issues resolved with any one candidate ain't gonna happen.

But it's a real thing. I won't vote for Biden or Trump either. They're both far, far below any reasonable standards for the office.
EgYQTrIWsAYVz5U.jpg

Yeah? To me, voting for a candidate as bad as Biden or Trump is the real defeat. Basically saddling the nation with shitty leadership so your party can get a leg up in the culture war.

i am not a (D). in fact, i've voted for (R)s many times. lol ... granted, most ended up in prison.

i have voted across the spectrum. but THIS election is the most important. perfect ideology & all issues resolved with any one candidate ain't gonna happen.
It's not about perfection. Here are some basic requirements both of these douchebags fail to offer:
  • The ability to speak, or at least write, coherently
  • The ability to persuade people with reason
  • A record relatively free of criminal accusations and convictions
  • A commitment to representing the entire country, and not just their party
None of these have anything to do with ideology. Ideology is what I consider when more than one candidate is qualified. Neither one of these jokers make it to that level.

It's not about perfection. Here are some basic requirements both of these douchebags fail to offer:
  • The ability to speak, or at least write, coherently
  • The ability to persuade people with reason
  • A record relatively free of criminal accusations and convictions
  • A commitment to representing the entire country, and not just their party
None of these have anything to do with ideology. Ideology is what I consider when more than one candidate is qualified. Neither one of these jokers make it to that level.

fascism vs no fascism. it's down to that. sad you can't see it that way. whatever - whoever you want will never materialize if donny gets in.

Forum List

Back