Welfare is Unconstitutional

You just plagiarized your last post without citing the original source or posting it as a quote.
Oh give me a break...I posted the link several posts ago. Just because it makes a good point that you can not argue doesn't mean it's untrue.

Exposing the “Living Document” Lie

That doesn't matter. You posted it as if it were your own words. The post wasn't in quotes nor did you give anyone else credit for it. Just goes to show how unethical you are... but you want people to believe that you have better insight into what is Constitutional, than the U.S. Supreme Court.

That doesn't matter. You posted it as if it were your own words. The post wasn't in quotes nor did you give anyone else credit for it. Just goes to show how unethical you are... but you want people to believe that you have better insight into what is Constitutional, than the U.S. Supreme Court

i'll top you,

Military spending is unconstitutional as well, outside of funding the navy, or funding for a two year period at a time, when in a declared by congress, war.

btw, what are the two sides of the argument on welfare? I hear your side, but just wondering the other side's full argument on why it is constitutional? I've never really paid attention?
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
Marines and Coast Guard are off-shoots of the Navy, and the modern Air Force (even though planes werent invented) was initially the Army Air Force. All five branches are Constitutional.
I also think that is why military spending is included in the yearly budget. Although i wont swear to it.
But doesn't the constitution say we will have NO STANDING ARMY and it shall not be funded when called up by the federal gvt, no more than 2 years at a time???
that is the articles of confederation. That was one of the flaws.

That doesn't matter. You posted it as if it were your own words. The post wasn't in quotes nor did you give anyone else credit for it. Just goes to show how unethical you are... but you want people to believe that you have better insight into what is Constitutional, than the U.S. Supreme Court.
I corrected that mistake so go and read the link...

And I thought I was surrounded by idiots when I go in the crackhead Walmart a couple towns over. HA

:lmao:

You haven't provided any form of an argument in this thread other than "But but but Madison said..." And then you want to attack other people's educations. I have verifiable proof of my education, what do you have? Some rep points on an internet message board? Do you put that on your resume? Have you gotten any raises at work from it? Do you bring it up during job evaluation meetings?
The only person I quoted was Hamilton. The same guy you did, you fucking idiot.
What argument besides reading the damn paper is there?
Goddamnnnnnnnnn

Liar. You said:

" as Madison contended,"

Liar.
:rofl:

Yep you were proven a liar in post #4 of this thread.
As Madison contended.. He mention him in that quote. Goddamn man.. This is why I laugh at you..

Care4all read about shays rebellion. The power to tax and to be able to have a standing army were a couple results from it.

:lmao:

You haven't provided any form of an argument in this thread other than "But but but Madison said..." And then you want to attack other people's educations. I have verifiable proof of my education, what do you have? Some rep points on an internet message board? Do you put that on your resume? Have you gotten any raises at work from it? Do you bring it up during job evaluation meetings?
The only person I quoted was Hamilton. The same guy you did, you fucking idiot.
What argument besides reading the damn paper is there?
Goddamnnnnnnnnn

Liar. You said:

" as Madison contended,"

Liar.
:rofl:

Yep you were proven a liar in post #4 of this thread.
As Madison contended.. He mention him in that quote. Goddamn man.. This is why I laugh at you..

Dipshit, just because it was a quote from Hamilton doesn't mean you didn't mention Madison. His name and opinion is in your post. No wonder you hate people with college educations, because they can tell when you are lying.

Funny how some of the people in this thread, and on this forum as a whole, don't understand that the "general welfare" of the entire country is based on a foundation that includes ALL citizens, even the ones they would rather die off and disappear. I guess many of these members have never heard the saying:

“The measure of a civilization is how it treats its weakest members.”

That's not a quote from a Democrat... it's from Mahatma Gandhi.
General doesn't mean giving free shit to individuals unless its ALL of them. Forcing Paul to pay for Peter is unconstitutional

You keep arguing this but you have nothing to back your argument. All you have been doing for weeks now is parroting Trump supporter rhetoric like someone panhandling for reputation points. It's pretty sad. Are you jealous of Tom Horn, Steve McRacist, and others?

Read the constitution dumbfuck. That's all the proof you need. Omg

Calling someone a "dumbfuck" puts you into the same set as bripat and others too dumb to write a rebuttal, sadly you and those who lack the education to write an expository essay on what you've been told to believe, leaves you no other recourse than to call others morons, stupid or dumbfucks.
I make fun of your intelligence because you deserve it. Your first fucking post in this thread was a flame. You unaware dumbfuck

The sad thing is, you must have some idea how really ignorant you are, and yet can't even figure out how to get out of the hole you dig yourself in, and thus keep digging.

Federal programs have stretched from north to south, east to west and everywhere in between and NONE of it is constitutional. Phones, daycare, gas money, food stamps, checks, subsidized rent..
None of this is an enumerated power of the Federal Govt. There also hasnt been an amendment to address this.
BTW, for you "general welfare" rapists, "general" isnt a single person. Or even local or regional.

Notice you don't mention corporate welfare. The great glaring oversight.

It's always the poor that are the problem, not the free money that is shoveled into the pockets of the already wealthy.

Just like Jesus would do eh?

Federal programs have stretched from north to south, east to west and everywhere in between and NONE of it is constitutional. Phones, daycare, gas money, food stamps, checks, subsidized rent..
None of this is an enumerated power of the Federal Govt. There also hasnt been an amendment to address this.
BTW, for you "general welfare" rapists, "general" isnt a single person. Or even local or regional.

It's always the poor that are the problem, not the free money that is shoveled into the pockets of the already wealthy.

Corporate welfare is corporate investment...Pelosi called welfare people investment... Job creating corporate investment is a good thing.

Corporate welfare is corporate investment...Pelosi called welfare people investment... Job creating corporate investment is a good thing.

No it's corporate welfare. Any corporation that is standing on it's own carries it's own capitalization or can get loans to cover business expenses and expansion. Crony capitalism is when Republicans hand out taxpayer money to corporations that can't make it on their own and aren't in an emerging market.

It is welfare for the wealthy, not some fake noble endeavor to 'create jobs'. That is a Stalinistic double-speak phrase that could come straight out of Orwell's 1984.

No it's corporate welfare. Any corporation that is standing on it's own carries it's own capitalization or can get loans to cover business expenses and expansion. Crony capitalism is when Republicans hand out taxpayer money to corporations that can't make it on their own and aren't in an emerging market.

It is welfare for the wealthy, not some fake noble endeavor to 'create jobs'. That is a Stalinistic double-speak phrase that could come straight out of Orwell's 1984.

Trump supporters don't care about welfare from the government going into the pockets of the rich that don't need it. They only care about the poor people of the country... why? Because it is much easier to pick on them.

No, it's an investment.

If you lefties consider taxpayers paying for someone else's kid to go to college because the POS parents won't do it for their own kids an investment, why is it wrong to invest in a business. Why do you consider it welfare for the rich but an investment in the poor? I stand a far greater chance getting a return from someone that knows how to handle money than someone that doesn't have any.

Trump supporters don't care about welfare from the government going into the pockets of the rich that don't need it. They only care about the poor people of the country... why? Because it is much easier to pick on them.

Why do you consider it welfare for the rich but an investment for the poor? I'll put my money on those that can increase the amount rather than someone that doesn't have any.

So you think that government investing in agriculture is a bad thing? Or investing in solar or coal production is wrong? How about the government investing in industry that employs thousands of people and keeps cities and states financially alive and prosperous? How much do you think it would cost you to operate your car without oil company tax breaks?
This is why your way fails...your wishes harm the poor not help them.

Cool it on the kool-aid, extra sugar along with your total brainwash could be fatal.

So you think that government investing in agriculture is a bad thing? Or investing in solar or coal production is wrong? How about the government investing in industry that employs thousands of people and keeps cities and states financially alive and prosperous? How much do you think it would cost you to operate your car without oil company tax breaks?

Reading, you should try it. Read up on what 'emerging markets' means.

That you carry the water of a handful of people that are wealthy beyond anyone's dreams but still somehow need a handout from taxpayers that make $40k a year is pathetic. Why these people use you is clear to anyone with a 3rd grade education.

Why you feel good being used by them is the question isn't it. It's like you get some vicarious fulfillment by, in your mind, associating yourself with them even though you are not them and will never have anything they have. Like someone that is a die hard fan of a sports team who doesn't play for the team, gets paid no money, and instead pays THEM for the privilege of a few minutes of vicariously believing you are one of them. It feels good. Affinity is at the top of humanistic needs. They play on this in you. Republicans have weaponized this to an utterly refined state and can get people to believe that which is not real.

Reading, you should try it. Read up on what 'emerging markets' means.

That you carry the water of a handful of people that are wealthy beyond anyone's dreams but still somehow need a handout from taxpayers that make $40k a year is pathetic. Why these people use you is clear to anyone with a 3rd grade education.

Why you feel good being used by them is the question isn't it. It's like you get some vicarious fulfillment by, in your mind, associating yourself with them even though you are not them and will never have anything they have. Like someone that is a die hard fan of a sports team who doesn't play for the team, gets paid no money, and instead pays THEM for the privilege of a few minutes of vicariously believing you are one of them. It feels good. Affinity is at the top of humanistic needs. They play on this in you. Republicans have weaponized this to an utterly refined state and can get people to believe that which is not real.
When I read this I hear envy and shortsightedness.

Forum List

Back