Welfare is Unconstitutional

The only person I quoted was Hamilton. The same guy you did, you fucking idiot.
What argument besides reading the damn paper is there?
Goddamnnnnnnnnn

Liar. You said:

" as Madison contended,"

Liar.
:rofl:

Yep you were proven a liar in post #4 of this thread.
As Madison contended.. He mention him in that quote. Goddamn man.. This is why I laugh at you..

Dipshit, just because it was a quote from Hamilton doesn't mean you didn't mention Madison. His name and opinion is in your post. No wonder you hate people with college educations, because they can tell when you are lying.
Hamilton mentioned Madison. "as madison contended" Context goes strait over your head doesnt it? They dont teach you to read in University?

General doesn't mean giving free shit to individuals unless its ALL of them. Forcing Paul to pay for Peter is unconstitutional

You keep arguing this but you have nothing to back your argument. All you have been doing for weeks now is parroting Trump supporter rhetoric like someone panhandling for reputation points. It's pretty sad. Are you jealous of Tom Horn, Steve McRacist, and others?

Read the constitution dumbfuck. That's all the proof you need. Omg

Calling someone a "dumbfuck" puts you into the same set as bripat and others too dumb to write a rebuttal, sadly you and those who lack the education to write an expository essay on what you've been told to believe, leaves you no other recourse than to call others morons, stupid or dumbfucks.
I make fun of your intelligence because you deserve it. Your first fucking post in this thread was a flame. You unaware dumbfuck

The sad thing is, you must have some idea how really ignorant you are, and yet can't even figure out how to get out of the hole you dig yourself in, and thus keep digging.
You cant even comprehend the definition of the word "general" and you have the awareness of an unborn baby.
But continue doing what you are talking trash about, stupid.

Federal programs have stretched from north to south, east to west and everywhere in between and NONE of it is constitutional. Phones, daycare, gas money, food stamps, checks, subsidized rent..
None of this is an enumerated power of the Federal Govt. There also hasnt been an amendment to address this.
BTW, for you "general welfare" rapists, "general" isnt a single person. Or even local or regional.

Notice you don't mention corporate welfare. The great glaring oversight.

It's always the poor that are the problem, not the free money that is shoveled into the pockets of the already wealthy.

Just like Jesus would do eh?
Corporate welfare is corporate investment...Pelosi called welfare people investment... Job creating corporate investment is a good thing.

No it's corporate welfare. Any corporation that is standing on it's own carries it's own capitalization or can get loans to cover business expenses and expansion. Crony capitalism is when Republicans hand out taxpayer money to corporations that can't make it on their own and aren't in an emerging market.

It is welfare for the wealthy, not some fake noble endeavor to 'create jobs'. That is a Stalinistic double-speak phrase that could come straight out of Orwell's 1984.
I am against corporate welfare as well.
I am against loans and bailouts of any sort. They are illegal. Plus, i dont think it is the citizens responsibility.
I also like how you completely ignore the OP and bring up other things. Why dont you comment on the constitutionality of individual welfare?

Federal programs have stretched from north to south, east to west and everywhere in between and NONE of it is constitutional. Phones, daycare, gas money, food stamps, checks, subsidized rent..
None of this is an enumerated power of the Federal Govt. There also hasnt been an amendment to address this.
BTW, for you "general welfare" rapists, "general" isnt a single person. Or even local or regional.

It's always the poor that are the problem, not the free money that is shoveled into the pockets of the already wealthy.

Corporate welfare is corporate investment...Pelosi called welfare people investment... Job creating corporate investment is a good thing.

No it's corporate welfare. Any corporation that is standing on it's own carries it's own capitalization or can get loans to cover business expenses and expansion. Crony capitalism is when Republicans hand out taxpayer money to corporations that can't make it on their own and aren't in an emerging market.

It is welfare for the wealthy, not some fake noble endeavor to 'create jobs'. That is a Stalinistic double-speak phrase that could come straight out of Orwell's 1984.

No, it's an investment.

If you lefties consider taxpayers paying for someone else's kid to go to college because the POS parents won't do it for their own kids an investment, why is it wrong to invest in a business. Why do you consider it welfare for the rich but an investment in the poor? I stand a far greater chance getting a return from someone that knows how to handle money than someone that doesn't have any.
Its not a good investment always. like when we lost 11 billion dollars with GM. Its not the citizens responsibility. Its also unconstitutional.

No, it's an investment.

If you lefties consider taxpayers paying for someone else's kid to go to college because the POS parents won't do it for their own kids an investment, why is it wrong to invest in a business. Why do you consider it welfare for the rich but an investment in the poor? I stand a far greater chance getting a return from someone that knows how to handle money than someone that doesn't have any.
Its not a good investment always. like when we lost 11 billion dollars with GM. Its not the citizens responsibility. Its also unconstitutional.

I agree. That's why such investments should be made wisely.

No, it's an investment.

they shouldnt happen at all. The government isnt supposed to gamble our money.
So, if you are ok with corporate welfare, why not individual welfare?

The Constitution consists of enumerated powers and implied powers.

what "implied" powers?

You guys arguments basically gives the government the right to do WHATEVER IT WANTS if it feels is does someone any good. I bet you guys were all born in Germany.

what "implied" powers?

So you start a thread expressing what you think is your genius about the Constitution and you know nothing of implied powers?

lol

google it.

No, it's an investment.

You're the one calling it corporate welfare, not me. I make the distinction between investment and welfare. You consider it the same.

Your concept of implied powers involves the government being able to do whatever it wants whenever it wants as long as it suits you. You imply that general welfare means social welfare yet complain about the government using it's enumerated powers with military spending.

what "implied" powers?

So you start a thread expressing what you think is your genius about the Constitution and you know nothing of implied powers?

lol

google it.
all implied powers do is give congress the means to fulfill their enumerated powers.

No, it's an investment.

You're the one calling it corporate welfare, not me. I make the distinction between investment and welfare. You consider it the same.
Its still unconstitutional. Regardless of your terminology.

No, it's an investment.

Above you said "it's not a good investment always". Wouldn't that imply that sometimes you believe it is?

Above you said "it's not a good investment always". Wouldn't that imply that sometimes you believe it is?
Not really. I think tax exemptions are ok. But not giving a failing company money from the tax payers like loans or bailouts.

Not really. I think tax exemptions are ok. But not giving a failing company money from the tax payers like loans or bailouts.

That's why I made a distinction between good and bad investments.

You did imply it. It you says it's not always good, that mean in some situations it could be.

There is a difference between a loan and a bailout.

That's why I made a distinction between good and bad investments.

You did imply it. It you says it's not always good, that mean in some situations it could be.

There is a difference between a loan and a bailout.
Fair enough. Even if i was ok with it, its not constitutional. That should matter more than anything.

You give the govt an inch, they take a mile.
We have given them a mile, and now look..
I wonder how much of our budget is spent on things that are actually Constitutional? 15%? 20%?

what "implied" powers?

lol

google it.
all implied powers do is give congress the means to fulfill their enumerated powers.

The Constitution gives Congress the power to legislate on behalf of the general welfare, welfare in this case meaning essentially 'wellbeing', and general meaning 'general'.

That is a broad mandate limited only on how broad the Congress via legislation and the courts via interpretation want to make it.

Forum List

Back