Welfare queen wins nearly $200 million powerball - Is this right?

A big screen TV can occupy a lot of time that might otherwise be spent burning a lot of gas up on the road.

So can a job
true! now find a job with no education or experience..
not so easy is it shit head...

True, so get an education and some experience

As I said earlier, People are largely poor do to poor choices.
oh yeah how? without assistance.......
btw this is absolute bullshit :"People are largely poor do to poor choices"
they have to have actual choices first...

A big screen TV can occupy a lot of time that might otherwise be spent burning a lot of gas up on the road.

So can a job

LOL whatever man. How about holding people responsible for their own actions once in awhile?

So can a job

LOL whatever man. How about holding people responsible for their own actions once in awhile?

Let's start a laundry list.

So can a job

nice dodge ...

So can a job

Should people on welfae be allowed to use MY money to do laundry?

you do laundry?

According to STAB, they should only do laundry with a washboard.

or on a rock down by the creek.

funny thing about stab is he has no idea what it's like to be poor.
there were 7 kids in my family so I'm an expert.

so i figure.....
End of thread.

When ShootSpeedos throws anything like this into initial post (which he does on most) it means he's admitting right up front he gave the thread a false based on information he manufactured.

It says a lot about someone who consistently decides what they actually know is never interesting enough to start a thread over.

Good enough for my great grandmother, should be good enough for poor people

They think they are better than great grandma?

Here is the deal on welfare queens winning the lottery though; more excess food stamp dollars are returned to the lottery by welfare recipients buying lottery tickets than are ever paid out to welfare recipient lottery winners.

Prolly true but so what.? Welfare queens shouldn't be buying lottery tickets. EBT is for food not gambling.

hey, she finally had to pay income tax. Light a cigar and be happy!

Agreed, but this is a woman who did have two jobs at one time. I imagine that is very difficult when you have a child with severe disabilities, like cerebral palsy. We just need to accept the fact that some people have no heart.

Here is the deal on welfare queens winning the lottery though; more excess food stamp dollars are returned to the lottery by welfare recipients buying lottery tickets than are ever paid out to welfare recipient lottery winners.

Prolly true but so what.? Welfare queens shouldn't be buying lottery tickets. EBT is for food not gambling.

No. They get food stamps and cash.

Agreed, but this is a woman who did have two jobs at one time. I imagine that is very difficult when you have a child with severe disabilities, like cerebral palsy. We just need to accept the fact that some people have no heart.

You know.....she has 100 million dollars but her child still has cerebral palsy

Do you think she would give it up for a healthy child?

You mean give up the money? I can't say as I don't know this person. That would be total speculation on my part. She probably loves THIS child though. I would give up the money to CURE my child of the disease though . . . for the good of the child, to be able to run and play and have a normal life. Gosh, it must be so difficult to deal with, not only financially but on a deep emotional level, to see your child suffer and not be able to play and run like the other kids. :( Really sad.

You mean give up the money? I can't say as I don't know this person. That would be total speculation on my part. She probably loves THIS child though. I would give up the money to CURE my child of the disease though . . . for the good of the child, to be able to run and play and have a normal life. Gosh, it must be so difficult to deal with, not only financially but on a deep emotional level, to see your child suffer and not be able to play and run like the other kids. :( Really sad.

And that is the point

She is now ridiculously wealthy but she still has a child with a severe disability to deal with. She can now afford better doctors and better treatments but cerebral palsy is still tough to deal with

Would anyone prefer to be mega rich and have a sick child over being middle class and having a healthy child?

And that is the point

She is now ridiculously wealthy but she still has a child with a severe disability to deal with. She can now afford better doctors and better treatments but cerebral palsy is still tough to deal with

Would anyone prefer to be mega rich and have a sick child over being middle class and having a healthy child?

Well, if we were to be completely honest here, then YES, some greedy asses would probably choose wealth over their own child. Not anyone who cares about their children though, and this woman seems to be a caring mom from what I've read. Let's not forget the fact that some people beat and even murder their own children though. :(

Forum List

Back